DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Pokemon Mafia III: The Treasure of Heart Island--GAME OVER--TOWN WIN

Aiel Heart

Well ... Folks need to decide and get on with it. I've already claimed proper - so don't worry about the 'any last requests rubbish' for me.

As Darthe has claimed 1 shot instaview I would like him to confirm his pokemonalso - cos he is vanilla now. He hasn't done that already has he?

And now shower, boys ready and safari park. I'm so glad I don't have to try and figure this one out lol.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thats a very small chance ithi (10% to be precise)

I think its worth it

also i dont mibd being called player but on mafia if you call me that i sometimes miss questions cos it looks like they are ambiguously saying player rather than talking about me

Sorry but I really liked that name Player. I meant it as a compliment.

In every regard and especially in relation to the game.

:smile:

I said seem. Its jst how iit looks

plus you keep pushing the two dead town really hard.

But just so you.know, id agree with you normally (darthe kept alive and you lynched) except the "scummiest player in the game" (as you so dubbed him) seemed to know of the role vefoore it was revealed

Darthe gives pretty solid info

rte not as solid

Lynch him tomorrow

lynching him today leaves darthe WIFOM floating around all night and into the next day

lynching darthe removes that

i see no good rrason not to lynch darthe. All yo have is RTE is probably derp mafiia

Official Vote Count
With 24 alive, it takes 13 to lynch
Kronos (0) : Hallia
berf (0) : berf, Ithi, Piano
Ithi (1) : RTE, Darthe
RTE (7): Piano, Cloud, Panchi, Razen, BG, Ithi, berf, Hallia, Turin, madness
Piano (2): Des, Krak
WoT13 (1): Chuckles
Chuckles (2): RTE, Razen
Mawth (0): Ley
Darthe (1): Piano

Not voting: Mawth, Kronos, Tina, Luci, Dav, BG, Ley, WoT13, Cyan, Hisoka

Deadline

If I missed something just point it out--I'm running a bit low on sleep. And for the record I am not going to be around in the next 36 or so hours--will try to pop in to give a VC at some point!

Piano says lynch darthe over RTE. Wanna give him "one more day"

So what if Darthe flips town. Tomorrow you say let's lynch Ithi cause Darthe viewed her. RTE gets another day.

My opinion is that Ithi is telling the truth regarding her alignment. Also that darthe is more likely telling the truth but got a false read. I remember one of the games had the possible double kill that had percentage chances and it didn't work as well as they hoped.

I still prefer the RTE lynch

Unvote Vote Ithi

No Brainer. Ithi's fighting it hard which seals the deal. The nice thing is, this 90% works both ways. If Darthe is town, there is a 90% chance of lynching scum by voting Ithi. If Ithi flips town, 90% chance Darthe is lying.

Lynching either Ithi or Darthe are the only smart choices today.

If you were town and thought someone had a bad view on you, wouldn't you defend yourself? To go down easy only gives the mafia a free lynch.

Percentages are there for a reason. 1 in 10 is not statistically insignificant. Ask anyone that has been denied the true power in a battle.

Also that darthe is more likely telling the truth but got a false read.

False. It is only a 10% chance that Darthe is telling the truth and got a bad view. The scenario you described is by definition highly unlikely.

Also dap, earlier I noted how you soft claimed vanilla town which you also admitted. In the same post you stated it was okay because you didn't actually claim. The two seem to be mutually exclusive. But that will be for after RTE.

So of Ithi, Darthe and RTE, which do you think is most likely mafia? And why?

Just thinking out loud here if you know what I mean...

piona just doesn't gel in my head for some reason. dapiona still no...How about play3r? It has all the elements plus three :)

Because you're really an expert player and I cant seem to get a read on your alignment dap(if you insist so I will bow). Still suspicious as to your motives...

Darthe is just too elusive for me. He blows in claim insta view then disappear. His explanation can be dismissed easily as Dap has shown.

Meanwhile Ithii does protest too much and defending Darthe's claim, which doesn't make sense as darthe prposed we lynched him. Also really pushes RTE on the sacrificial pire a little too hard.

I'd be interested in knowing about Darthe a bit more before deciding wheter or not he's town or mafia. Anyway I found him intriguing.

Sad to see RTE go though. Would like to see how his game plan evolved.

Don't know whether I want to change my vote so late in the day or could I?

My opinion is that Darthe is telling the truth in so much as he viewed Ithi. However since I believe Ithi town and there is a percentage chance that his view was false by his own admission. It fits my views the best.

Why do you believe him?

What evidence is there and why then would RTE guess such an unlikely event occurred with all his "did you have a day one action" and stuff?

Also dap, earlier I noted how you soft claimed vanilla town which you also admitted. In the same post you stated it was okay because you didn't actually claim. The two seem to be mutually exclusive. But that will be for after RTE.

So of Ithi, Darthe and RTE, which do you think is most likely mafia? And why?

Actually I didn't soft claim vanilla. I didn't soft claim anything

All I said was lynch me and I can sub back in

The only thing that soft claims is town

Now if you think I wouldn't say that as a PR, well that's your opinion. I would, I'd say that as PR or vanilla

Either way I didn't mean it to be a soft claim and you shouldn't take it as such

Archived