DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Pokemon Mafia III: The Treasure of Heart Island--GAME OVER--TOWN WIN

Aiel Heart

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know who you are, but when someone claims cop and you don't vote for found scum.. it looks bad m'kay?

Excuse the mistakes of a rookie..m'kay?

Mostly it's to do with the fact that my feelings are colouring this game as she's been a guide in the BT for me.

I don't wanna believe that she's mafia

That makes this whole interaction all the weirder

Ithi's mafia.

Unvote vote Ithi

So Darthe states that ithi is mafia

No mention of cop viewings or anything

Ithi's mafia.Unvote vote Ithi

No I'm not.

Ithi defends

(Darthe if you call someone mafia with no case they will respond with no case lol)

Ithi's mafia.

Unvote vote Ithi

An explanation would be very helpful.

Now it gets fun

Cloud gets suspicious

And look who appears

Ithi's mafia.

Unvote vote Ithi

Silly rabbit. Role-fishing is for scum.

Role fishing is what he calls it

And lots of people thought that was weird. Know why? Cos it was day one and there are very rarely viewings (I mean like never) on day one

So at this point lets look at the facts. RTE gets heat

Darthe starts defending him a bit

RTE sets up that there might be day one viewings or other instant roles

Golly this is fun

For the sake of interest cloud and ithi both have very similar arguments (be it valid)

Role-fishing for results on Day 1? 

@Ithi: I have a nul read on you so far, and I would like to hear Darthe's opinion on why he is convinced that you are mafia and doesn't say anything else about RTE for example.

Cloud doubts day one viewings (I'm pretty sure I did say something like that too)

Silly RTE ... It is Day 1

In fact it is Day 1 of Day 1

Explain why you feel Cloud is Rolefishing at this time?

And ithi alls calls out the credibility of such a thing

Silly RTE ... It is Day 1

In fact it is Day 1 of Day 1

Explain why you feel Cloud is Rolefishing at this time?

In an experimental game we don't know who receives info when. Soft role-fishing is still role-fishing. See Assassin's Creed Mafia for context.

And RTE finishes with a flourish. Setting up darthes claim for later neatly and with everything but the bow on top

Now Darthe why should I believe you when another player (who if you were telling the truth would be unable to know about this in anyway) set up this claim perfectly

Plus you claim it's 90% accurate? Setting up for this to be wrong and be backtrackable

Now I wouldn't believe your claim normally, but I would of guessed you were fishing for mafia and just having fun. HOWEVER someone else set this all up for you

You are clearly working with him, and that is damming IMO

Convenient that Darthe got an alleged viewing on me when RTE is in the spotlight. Also convenient it had a 10% failure possibility

I'm not Mafia. I'm a league trainer. My pokemon is Slakoth. It looks like a sloth.

You have to decide whether to test the viewing and lynch me. When I am town you have to decide if Darthe faked the view (and is Mafia) or if it was real and really did have a 10% fail rate (and is unfortunate Town).

He says my actions have convinced him that I am Mafia - but I don't see him trying too hard with the evidence.

Either way he's created a bag of mess to wade through and you might want to try clear it up early.

I still think RTE is our best chance of Lynching a Mafia today.

Out all day. Safari Park. I'd rather live btw - but I understand the implications.

RTE paints too convenient target on himself. I still assert that it's too abvious game play and he's too all over the place to be convincin beside. He will get lynched by both sides just from the way he plays.

Not convinced RTE is mafia

So lynch you

or lynch somepne claiming a scummy one shot that is defending the person who set up the claim.

Hmm

Using scummy again. Also he might really have an insta view. Is experimental right. I'm not Mafia though - so is possible he got screwd by this 10% thing.

Dap - skewing possibilities and presenting them as facts is not pro-town.

You are become the Setting Up Future Lynches-er.

You know I'm Town, don't you?

But maybe he doesn't care either way and just pissing off everyone just for the sake of it. Which in any case is totally bad for everyone else involved.

in either case let's lynch RTE just for bad gaming move.

vote RTE

I promised I wont feel bad if he turns out to be town after all.

I know my alignment and thats it

but lynching darthe solves everything and gives all the info. If hes mafia RTE is too imo (as a vanilla claim mafia wouldnt waste a death to get him lynched)

If he flips town, we will get his coroner anf confirm his role. Thatd give info on you and only lose a vanilla (since he is claimed and given his info)

He gives the most info

The thing is - you probably need to lynch me to start trying to solve this mess, but Town has been screwed by it.

The fact that RTE was perfectly happy with how Darthe presented his vote concerns me still. And to clarify - I voted him not because I was annoyed with his Spam. I clearly stated that the sheer amount of anti-Town play means he must be Mafia. You should look at the people who say different maybe? Either defending him because they KNOW I'm wrong - or Defending him cos they Knowm I'm right and they don't want their team mate lynched.

That would be Time and Krak.

If Darthe is Town then you will feel obliged to test his view and Lynch me.

And I am Town.

It's a pretty poor situation.

As long as people pay attention to thw other people in the Game and don't lose focus.

Maddy - it is polite to call people by the name they request?

Thats a very small chance ithi (10% to be precise)

I think its worth it

also i dont mibd being called player but on mafia if you call me that i sometimes miss questions cos it looks like they are ambiguously saying player rather than talking about me

We should still lynch RTE. This is true. He is the most anti Town player of the Game so far.

A lot of people have given their opinion of him. That would give more info to use.

Lynching me just opens up a whole can of worms - cos am Town. I think lYnching Darthe will do the same.

Two Town dead and a Mafia Lynch stalled and forgotten.

Archived