DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Pokemon Mafia III: The Treasure of Heart Island--GAME OVER--TOWN WIN

Aiel Heart

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tbh Turin - I am bloody brilliant at fake claiming.

However this time I really am a sloth. And as usual in pokemon games, I am vanilla town.

Dap is now on my suspect list for blatant buddying up to a well known lynch Pusher - best best is right behind them, right? And also lining up future Lynches.

You expect me to just say ah well - Lynch me blah blah blah - self pity woe is me?. I understand why it will probably happen and the Mafia must be loving it. You will get probably no useful info from it - as everyone who votes can now just say 'cop view - vote ithi'

I promise I won't say 'I told you so lol' as uninformed Town I would probably have done the same if another person had been targetted in Darthe's equation.

I would ask you all to remember this is an experimental game and to not stuff it up lol

I think you are in for an interesting ride.

Dap can you explain to me how you can sub back in?

I don't understand that term.

Also I want to lynch RTE because I don't want to go go back pages after pages looking for clue. Again.

I still don't like his game move. He's still all over the place with too many sprinkling of ambigioud statement that could read either way...

So my vote still stand even though I think by voting him we will let some baddies live another day. But this would only make it more interesting.

I find the percentage part believable based on previous pokemon games. If RTE is lying about being vanilla town like I think he is then as mafia it is possible he has some role that allowed him to know it(role cop?). I don't know how he would know. I do know it is possible.

As far as the soft claim, if town why would you volunteer to be lynched if you had a town power role just so you could replace back in. That doesn't sound very town to me. But it would be something mafia would say to decry their townieness.

So then dap: are you town?

Maddy, there is plenty of time. Your vote is your own. Vote the person you think is mafia.

BG, I think most would agree that RTE has been very strange so far. I still think he is the most likely mafia of the three.

That response has nothing to do with the questions I asked you.

Dap can you explain to me how you can sub back in?

I don't understand that term.

Also I want to lynch RTE because I don't want to go go back pages after pages looking for clue. Again.

I still don't like his game move. He's still all over the place with too many sprinkling of ambigioud statement that could read either way...

So my vote still stand even though I think by voting him we will let some baddies live another day. But this would only make it more interesting.

Sorry sub, to replace back into the game

At the time I said that AH was looking for a replacement. So if I had died right then, at that moment. I would of asked to be that replacement

I find the percentage part believable based on previous pokemon games. If RTE is lying about being vanilla town like I think he is then as mafia it is possible he has some role that allowed him to know it(role cop?). I don't know how he would know. I do know it is possible.

As far as the soft claim, if town why would you volunteer to be lynched if you had a town power role just so you could replace back in. That doesn't sound very town to me. But it would be something mafia would say to decry their townieness.

So then dap: are you town?

Yea I wasn't actually serious about getting lynched. It was based on getting lynched instantly to be replaced

I was being facecous (love that word)

And if I had suddenly got run up with a heap of votes I would of delt with it accordingly

yes I am town

Gah I really feel like Columbus the bumbling detective!

And I'm getting addicted despite self.

Ithii just saying over and over again that she's town only serve to cast more suspicion her way. Turin also for being chronic buddier and still not getting a handle on his motives or his reason. Just stating the abvious is not a good reason.

Tina coming in and assert Darthe's claim just muddy up the water. She's as much a cypher as Darthe...

Why do you feel so strong Ithi is town? Why do you feel so strong Darthe is telling the truth?

Here they are. I got distracted answering Maddy.

I read Ithi pretty well. I had her as mafia in the ww2 game but I didn't know which team until you guys got her lynched. Her logic in RTE makes sense to me.

Darthe's claim rings true to me. The percentage thing sounds about right. Darthe would likely use a view on Ithi IMO. Does his pokemon make sense?

So same question I asked dap, who of the three (Ithi, Darthe, RTE ) do you think most likely mafia and why

My thoughts;

RTE and Darthe together on a mafia team (I suspect two, not sure if that has been mentioned?). RTE is major panic, as his 'start of game being visible and active and not mafia' plan fell apart, the brains trust that is comes up with this false claim thing. Targets Ithi because she is calm, logical, and a big name to boot, a perfect target for these two personalities. RTE seems to be laying low now also, a further tell.

Also, 10%? Yes to possible failings on reads, that is beleivable. But 10% success? Or was it 10% failure? Either way, In a game that usually lasts what, 5-6 days, those numbers don't add up to me, coming from a game design point of view. You want to put in things that affect the game, not have a slight chance of affecting the game. Maybe a failure one in three, or a quarter of the time or something. But not 1 in 10.

Just feels right. I know Ithi pretty well, this isn't anywhere near panic and certain players are determined to paint her as scrambling. It's all adding up for me.

My plan: If it comes down to Lynch Darthe of Ithi, we lynch Darthe. From there, depending on what the alignment is, we vote either Ithi or RTE. 

Out of the three, I think ithi is probably town (she seems on her meta and fairly consistent)

Darthe mafia (he was town but that claim paired with RTE presetting it and everything is just way too convenient to be legit)

RTE mafia (speaks for himself on this pretty much lol)

no, what i'm saying is that normally Chuckles is relatively quiet... especially on day one, so I find it slightly off, however i did also say that maybe he's trying to change how he approaches the game...  sometimes when people change up how much they post in mafia it's because they're not used to playing a certain role or if they got caught as mafia because of how they posted, then they decided to switch it up... it's good that he's being active, but a player's activity in a game tends to be constant for quite a few games...

you see the bold part is hinting that oh players change how they are as mafia but then she says a player's activity tends to be constant for quite a few games which im not sure why she added, (why did you add the last line time?)

Convenient that Darthe got an alleged viewing on me when RTE is in the spotlight. Also convenient it had a 10% failure possibility

I'm not Mafia. I'm a league trainer. My pokemon is Slakoth. It looks like a sloth.

I still think RTE is our best chance of Lynching a Mafia today.

Out all day. Safari Park. I'd rather live btw - but I understand the implications.

Yep got it right about her pokemon.

Now I heard someone mentioning Darthe's Pokemon. Is his pokemon relevant though and hoe did this person knows?

Unvote. Vote Chuckles.

Was going to vote myself but that won't help town. We won't get anything else from Ithi at this point so time to shake another bush.

:rolleyes:

your all over the place dude

At least he's making an effort to try and help town now.  You're blowing one vote awfully out of proportion, dismissing it as RTE going all over the place.

(are you saying im not making an effort this game?! and how did i blow it out of proportion, when did i mention it or act all emo or pretty much spread wifom?!, quote where exactly i blew it out of proportion)

I find him scummy, but I don't wanna hop ona train this early in the game... however if he is still around by the end of today or tomorrow and nothing can be learned and he is making things worse, then I will vote him... I will not place my vote on him at this time because yes, even though there are a lot of players in this game and many are bound to go unnoticed I would rather have more time for day one to learn what I can rather than voting for someone and lunching them this early so we barely have anything to go on for day 2...

i find this post disturbing, like you dont want to buss your teammate yet and the last part is totally wrong, lets say we lynched RTE D1, does that mean we have nothing to go on with D2?! NO, we see his train, we see how people reacted to the train, the patterns and as you mentioned its still early in the game, someone's bound to slip, and since competing trains are very much preferred

Vote time

I think you're trying too hard to make something stick. Your vote is based on the fact that you don't agree with the last sentence Time said and the fact that she didn't want to lynch RTE right now.  I don't think you can even consider it bussing at this point, he's barely halfway to a lynch.  And the which you just put her on his team is astounding.  Could you try stretching that out further?  Unvote, vote: Chuckles.

(he was halfway through the lynch and considering we have very little to go with, how did i strech it out that far?, did i make up any facts? did i contradict myself in the same posts? the reason i voted her is cuz what she said didnt sit right with me, but your defense of time is noted)

I dont buy darthe's viewing, he just pops in says ithi's mafia (twice) and then claims pikachu (im going from memory so im not sure) with a 10% failure chance and an insta viewing? and at the same time RTE has been lying low and not posting at all, seems too convenient to me 

unvote vote darthe

I dont buy darthe's viewing, he just pops in says ithi's mafia (twice) and then claims pikachu (im going from memory so im not sure) with a 10% failure chance and an insta viewing? and at the same time RTE has been lying low and not posting at all, seems too convenient to me 

unvote vote darthe

Sorry, sometimes this strange thing happens and I leave my flat. Imagine that.

Unvote. Vote Ithi. I should trust my gut more often. 90% (or 10% chance of error) is good enough for me.

Archived