DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Pokemon Mafia III: The Treasure of Heart Island--GAME OVER--TOWN WIN

Aiel Heart

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow. What a pile of pokepoo.

RTE, somewhere in that mess you stated something along the lines of "last game I tried my best town game and got lynched anyway. So I thought I would go with this." What game was that referring?

If someone else could find the quote I would be appreciative.

Assassin's Creed Mafia in Thak. But he was mafia in that game. That was another point I wanted to make. I feel like RTE is purposelfully playing against how he did last game as WIFOM.

He seems to of taken that loss really personally

But yea that looks exactly what he is doing

Wow. What a pile of pokepoo.

RTE, somewhere in that mess you stated something along the lines of "last game I tried my best town game and got lynched anyway. So I thought I would go with this." What game was that referring?

If someone else could find the quote I would be appreciative.

Assassin's Creed Mafia in Thak. But he was mafia in that game. That was another point I wanted to make. I feel like RTE is purposelfully playing against how he did last game as WIFOM.

Clever but no. From now on as a PR or mafia ill just lurk like everyone else *thumbs up*. That being said you did well being active and a PR

Remember how people said you are emo. This is why.

Near the beginning didn't dap say something like "lynch me and I can replace"? Would that not be soft claiming vanilla town? Did he also call out RTE for soft claiming vanilla town or say claiming vanilla town D1 was poor play?

That would be hypocritical IMO.

Again any quote aid would be appreciated.

I said that but not a claim though

So asking for an explanation when someone is convinced that a person is mafia on Day 1, is rolefishing? How can I take his vote seriously if I can't ask him why he believes that?

Who's to say you should take it seriously? It's day 1 remember.

Not to mention it's Darthe

I was thinking more in the lines of meta reads.

If anyone has changed his meta in the last games relative to earlier ones it's Darthe.

Explain in detail how darthes meta is different and what it is please?

Why is RTE not more concerned about people voting without giving a reason.

In fact the two people who are voting me at the moment have vote just said 'Vote Ithi - she is Scum' or 'Vote Ithi - She is Mafia'

That's RTE and Darthe btw.

RTE ... why do you think it is ok for Darthe to not give a reason for his vote, and also ... what is the reason for your vote?

I think it's ok because I don't think it's a serious vote.

He voted you for the same reason I voted you: see you panic under pressure.

You never disappoint love.

I believe ithi calls you out for this. But you say "he voted you for the same reason I voted you". There is no I think or anything like that

Why are you so sure why Darthe did something, plus you just called him out for meta

I really think that you are scum. You have pulled off the same emo-ness when you fake claimed Doc in the AC game.

That's uncalled for. I only went semi-scummy once I realized it was over. Go look for yourself.

Pull your head out of your arse

You were scummy long before you realised and once you realise that your game will improve

You seem to be the only one that things you played an amazing town game

I can say no words that haven't already been said about how annoying the spam was... while being super spammy, quickly claiming not even a day after the game started, and getting me annoyed with his back an forth with dap and Ithi, I feel that people are hopping on RTEs train because of how anti town he was acting with his spam and back and forth with dap and Ithi and it would just e the easy thing to do... I'm going to weed through the spam and see if I can make a good case on anybody that people haven't noticed since they are too focused on RTE..

why are you stalling his train?

because it's a train and we are a less than a day into the game... plus if we focus on only one, then that makes the mafia easier to be unnoticed

@Ithi... you are correct that I find him acting scummy as for whether or not I think he is town, I am very unsure at the moment...

I would really like to see a counter train as well to balance things out and give info

But chuckles jumped on that

I mean full on pounced

I find him scummy, but I don't wanna hop ona train this early in the game... however if he is still around by the end of today or tomorrow and nothing can be learned and he is making things worse, then I will vote him... I will not place my vote on him at this time because yes, even though there are a lot of players in this game and many are bound to go unnoticed I would rather have more time for day one to learn what I can rather than voting for someone and lunching them this early so we barely have anything to go on for day 2...

i find this post disturbing, like you dont want to buss your teammate yet and the last part is totally wrong, lets say we lynched RTE D1, does that mean we have nothing to go on with D2?! NO, we see his train, we see how people reacted to the train, the patterns and as you mentioned its still early in the game, someone's bound to slip, and since competing trains are very much preferred

Vote time

I could also go for Chuckles for linking Time and RTE so strongly together without a coroner report from RTE. I mean why vote for Time while he thinks that RTE is mafia?

Some good points there

But I do want to see another train

Seeing which train people pick will be very informative IMO

Good morning everyone

well if I were mafia, i'd know who's town and who's not, so it would look pretty odd if everybody was going for him at top speed and i didn't... however, i am not mafia, so i don't know who is town and who's not so i have no way of knowing if it's mainly  mafia or town pushing for his lynch at this speed...

well if I were mafia, i'd know who's town and who's not, so it would look pretty odd if everybody was going for him at top speed and i didn't... however, i am not mafia, so i don't know who is town and who's not so i have no way of knowing if it's mainly  mafia or town pushing for his lynch at this speed...

Or it would look awful to jump on so quickly. All depends on how he flips

You seem pretty careful to make sure you highlight the fact that you don't know this. Like going out of your way to addthat

Unvote. Vote Chuckles.

Was going to vote myself but that won't help town. We won't get anything else from Ithi at this point so time to shake another bush.

:rolleyes:

your all over the place dude

At least he's making an effort to try and help town now.  You're blowing one vote awfully out of proportion, dismissing it as RTE going all over the place.

I find him scummy, but I don't wanna hop ona train this early in the game... however if he is still around by the end of today or tomorrow and nothing can be learned and he is making things worse, then I will vote him... I will not place my vote on him at this time because yes, even though there are a lot of players in this game and many are bound to go unnoticed I would rather have more time for day one to learn what I can rather than voting for someone and lunching them this early so we barely have anything to go on for day 2...

i find this post disturbing, like you dont want to buss your teammate yet and the last part is totally wrong, lets say we lynched RTE D1, does that mean we have nothing to go on with D2?! NO, we see his train, we see how people reacted to the train, the patterns and as you mentioned its still early in the game, someone's bound to slip, and since competing trains are very much preferred

Vote time

I think you're trying too hard to make something stick. Your vote is based on the fact that you don't agree with the last sentence Time said and the fact that she didn't want to lynch RTE right now.  I don't think you can even consider it bussing at this point, he's barely halfway to a lynch.  And the which you just put her on his team is astounding.  Could you try stretching that out further?  Unvote, vote: Chuckles.

115, if anyone was playing along.

So my weekend is pretty stacked but I'm happy with my vote being where it is.

I'm not sure who mentioned it but someone was concerned about the speed of which the RTE train is building up. I think what, we are maybe halfway to a lynch? If the current trends continue this will be a 3-4 day lynch, which is just about a 'normal' first day phase. 

I'm not sure who mentioned it but someone was concerned about the speed of which the RTE train is building up. I think what, we are maybe halfway to a lynch? If the current trends continue this will be a 3-4 day lynch, which is just about a 'normal' first day phase. 

Yup, Time and Cyan both commented about the speed of the train.

Ithi's mafia.

Unvote vote Ithi

No I'm not.

Great defense.  

I dislike how people are defending RTE saying that if he was mafia he wouldn't play as he does... that would be the whole point of using such a playstyle.

Smart.

Ithi's mafia.

Unvote vote Ithi

An explanation would be very helpful.

Would you like a reason to go 'oh ok - that sounds very plausible, I could hop along with that?' Do you think I am not Mafia?

Lol again, a great defense.

Ithi's mafia.

Unvote vote Ithi

An explanation would be very helpful.

Silly rabbit. Role-fishing is for scum.

You're terrible this game.

Dont call me love.

And more pushing the EMO-ness.

It's like ... you want me to vote you lol

so funny.

Anyways ... already late finishing and need to pop off to the supuermarket for snack and treats. Will you be ok without having a target to push @ RTE?

Also ... you KNOW why Darthe voted me? Brilliant.

Emo.

Unvote - Vote RTE

If you are Towb Vanilla you are being too unhelpful for me to legitimately leave in the Game. You have also exhibited sufficient characteristics to make be doubt that you are actually Town.

You insta-soft claimed

You part revealed

You spammed excessively

You used the 'I don't care if I'm Lynched' thing - ugh

You Started flip-flopping around what your reasons for spamming etc were

You started linking people

you started making lame 'trying to be useful and probing so I can provide info when I die posts'

You started calling out people for just the oddest things

You started trying to discredit by claiming EMOs from them and only part quoting their quotes

Personally Mafia or Town - I think this Game is better off without you distracting and wifoming and I'm leaning Mafia now based on everything I've seen so far.

Time is also added to the list for her fence sittin post.

This is the scum pushing RTE, aka RTE is town, if annoying here.

This is what I got.  It was a pain.

Ithi (1/13): Darthe

RTE (7/13): Player, Cloud, Panchi, Razen, Ithi, Berf, Hallia

Player (2/13): Despothera, Krak

Time (1/13): Lolguy26

Lolguy26 (1/13): RTE

Thank you.

Screw it, 1x instant viewing (roar).  poochyena (aka gen 3 growlithe basically).  Had a 10% chance to read incorrectly, but I don't think that has happened and her play has confirmed it for me.

Ithi is mafia.

Archived