A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Pokemon Mafia III: The Treasure of Heart Island--GAME OVER--TOWN WIN

Aiel Heart

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At least the Marines were safe.

And really, RTE is just like this?

Soooo ... you ARE Mafia, and RTE is on your Team and has tried to deflect from you and screwed it up royally, and now you are having to defend him and try and calm the whole thing down.

:biggrin:

At least the Marines were safe.

And really, RTE is just like this?

Soooo ... you ARE Mafia, and RTE is on your Team and has tried to deflect from you and screwed it up royally, and now you are having to defend him and try and calm the whole thing down.

:biggrin:

The Marines did nothing to protect my home!

And if I were on a mafia team with RTE, I'd quit :bigwink: Also have you ever known me to calm things down?

o.O

Seriously, the morning I have an observation to get a job!?!? :P

RTE's edit is excused on account of BT staff request, that jynx was hilarious and...

All of the excitement from really stirred of the other trainers. Some look scared, others excited, and one, Tigriane, fainted. Once Hariyama returned from locking up the two, he carried her to the Mansion so she could rest. Before he left, Mistress Heart took the pokeball from her hand and handed it to one of her servants. 

"Luci, would you mind stepping in for us?" 

Luci nodded and joined the circle of trainers. 

Luci is replacing Tigriane

Oh. Mein. GAUD. I've been through more painful rereads, but EXCLAMATION! That was a lot of drivel to get through. :dry:

Vote Berf, inactive scum.[/color=red]

???

:huh:

Some were too giddy to get on thread.  Methinks mafia is between them.  That is 1/3, better odds than normal for D1.

Sigh. Still at your old tricks Darthe.

:rolleyes:

Sorry ill stop using the word scummy
It's a bad habit I've formed recently

And it's not so you don't lynch me. You can try lynch me, but I tend to make a very hard to lynch person when I dig my heels in.
It's cos I think your purty

So erm, I think your blatant buddying to Ithi is about as obvious as it gets, but it's also kinda funny that EVERYTIME Ithi calls you on something you apologize and back off of that behavior. Dude. Come on.

Dap and RTE playing just awful games right now. Ithi is reaching a bit at times but that is well within her town meta. Still have to have a lot of others check in.

Vote Dap for ridiculously blatant buddying, and for both admonishing and encouraging RTE's spam. Also don't really like how RTE was scolded for his violation of the CoC (didn't see it btw), but Ithi let's Dap's violation slide past (it's against the CoC to even reference curse words with asterisks and schtuffs. Seldom enforced rule, but still).

Other really quick things I wanted to respond to:

Day 1 spam, while somewhat common still, is still somewhat of a nuisance most of the time, ESPECIALLY when it gets out of control. Personally I'd love to see that tradition, as well as the whole "joke voting phase" done away with for good. Some spam every now and then, as in silly posts, is excusable and if funny then even more excusable. The spam that is just vomiting all over the game thread with stuff is really not excusable.

Game talk at night isn't exactly agreed as antitown by all of DM. I know a few vocal players discourage it, and a lot of newer players followed suit, but I personally don't mind it. If the game was supposed to be completely paused while it was nighttime mods would just lock the thread or something. As long as you're not literally calling out who you will vote for the next day (which is obviously anti-town as it sets up easy framejobs), I think it's still okay to continue the scumhunt.

Also don't really like how RTE was scolded for his violation of the CoC (didn't see it btw), but Ithi let's Dap's violation slide past (it's against the CoC to even reference curse words with asterisks and schtuffs. Seldom enforced rule, but still).

As you didn't see what it was, you can't really comment on it. Also the CoC states you cannot simply replace one letter in a swear word and act like that is ok. Not your place ... but still :tongue:

Oh. Mein. GAUD. I've been through more painful rereads, but EXCLAMATION! That was a lot of drivel to get through. :dry: 

Vote Berf, inactive scum.[/color=red]

??? :huh: 

Some were too giddy to get on thread.  Methinks mafia is between them.  That is 1/3, better odds than normal for D1.

Sigh. Still at your old tricks Darthe. :rolleyes: 

Sorry ill stop using the word scummy

It's a bad habit I've formed recently

And it's not so you don't lynch me. You can try lynch me, but I tend to make a very hard to lynch person when I dig my heels in.

It's cos I think your purty

So erm, I think your blatant buddying to Ithi is about as obvious as it gets, but it's also kinda funny that EVERYTIME Ithi calls you on something you apologize and back off of that behavior. Dude. Come on. Dap and RTE playing just awful games right now. Ithi is reaching a bit at times but that is well within her town meta. Still have to have a lot of others check in. Vote Dap for ridiculously blatant buddying, and for both admonishing and encouraging RTE's spam. Also don't really like how RTE was scolded for his violation of the CoC (didn't see it btw), but Ithi let's Dap's violation slide past (it's against the CoC to even reference curse words with asterisks and schtuffs. Seldom enforced rule, but still).
I'm sorry despo ill stop backing off when ithi calls me out

As for the violation, I didn't know we weren't allowed to do that

DESP THIS IS IMPORTANT!!!

You are two posts away from 10,000. You should know this.

HOLY SMOKES!!!!!

Man I wish I had something more impactful or momentous to say.

Blargon.

Also don't really like how RTE was scolded for his violation of the CoC (didn't see it btw), but Ithi let's Dap's violation slide past (it's against the CoC to even reference curse words with asterisks and schtuffs. Seldom enforced rule, but still).

As you didn't see what it was, you can't really comment on it. Also the CoC states you cannot simply replace one letter in a swear word and act like that is ok. Not your place ... but still :tongue:
I left the starting letter only

Would you like me to change it? (Ill refrain from doing it again but it'll be hard)

I'll check again but last time I saw it it didn't matter how many asterisks you use.

And you're saying because I'm not staff I'm not allowed to comment on possible CoC violations?

Also, you edited. Reason?

Would you like me to change it? (Ill refrain from doing it again but it'll be hard)

Personally it doesn't bother me at all, I just like seeing things called fairly if they're going to be called at all.

I see the dammit-rackin-frackin#%^$£$£%$£%$£##'###%$£"&*^&^''###### posts as people saying incoherent things - like after stubbing your toe.

The image was not like that.

It doesn't need to be discussed. It was dealt with. It is not part of the game. C'est finis.

Personally it doesn't bother me at all, I just like seeing things called fairly if they're going to be called at all.

I was being facetious

I'm not buddying for your benefit and I won't change for it either

hahahaha ... crap.

I added a tongue sticking out so that you didn't think I was being snarky and telling you off. I just didn't want this to be a distraction froma actually playing the game.

You've already said that spam and the like is a distraction, and I feel discussions like this are also. If you disagree with the way a Staff Member has handled a situation you can certainly discuss it further via PM.

And now I have to wait and see how AH is going to punish me.

Archived