DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[ADVANCED] World War II Mafia: JAPAN WINS!

Basel Gill

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Woah, lot of stuff going on.  OK first of all, for Leyrann, http://wiki.epicmafia.com/index.php?title=Voodoo_Lady

However, I highly doubt that that role is in this game, and even if it was, the word that Wombat picked would be a horrible choice.  Not only that, but the word that he has and its background seems pro-town if I read that correctly.  Really not liking the refusal to do this, even if something bad happens to you, then we can get Wombat, so not seeing a down side to saying whatever the word was, schenvingen or something like that.  Anyways, as I pointed out, if Darthe is off all of his meta completely by a lot, then he is most likely trying something new, which points to vanilla town for him.  I don't really find anything so suspicious.  So in conclusion, vote Leyrann

Despo (1): Tress

Darthe (5): Maw, Thorum, Ithi, Starry, Ley

Starry (1): BB

Ley (6): Turin, Despo, Womby, Darthe, BG, Rand

Ithi (1): Snow

Smiley (1): Chuckles

Rand (1): Len

Thorum (1): Tina

Chuckles (1): RTE

Not voting (5): Falcon, Random, Smiley, Kaylee, Time

With 23 alive it takes 12 to lynch.

Deadline is Friday, Dec. 7th at 9 PM EST.

http://www.timeandda...21207T21&p0=422

Rand, the word is scheveningen. have you actually posted it? If not please do so correctly.

Darthe, maybe if I phrase it in the form of a question... What is your potentially helpful to town info?

Maw, are you still voting Darthe? your last post seems to be more in support of his being town. 

Despo, Where you at?

Again I think that everyone should be stepping up to say scheveningen for Wombat. It is not that hard. 

See, I had this idea when we started the game.  It was risky but at the time it was profitable.  I offered information in exchange for acknowledgement because I wanted to know who would ask and who wouldn't.  Unfortunately, by the time some of you bothered to question me a bit the information that I have became significantly less valuable because of the actions of another player in the game.  However, my (in large part) silence has offered new opportunities to hunt down te mafiaz and so we proceed.  

I would like to take a moment to remind you all that mafia is a game of logic and reasoning.  A lot of the things done either by tradition, rote, or superstition on DM, things that have been built up by long time and your personal relationships with each other, are stupid.  Completely.  In order to find mafia we need to eliminate who those individual could not be as much as we need to mark who they could be.  AKA, you can clear people based on their actions alone, though the thought seems taboo to many here.  These long speeches and cases that have little impact are simple filler material.  A game could have been over in 12-20 pages and yet we still bicker wistfully over things that are by and large irrelevant.  Trust your gut, trust your logic.  If either is faulty share it anyhow.  If both are leading you in the same direction then push it.  Find townies as much as you find mafia.  Cause if we outnumber them we win.

Kill leyrann, he isn't helping the town.

Thank for you putting the purpose and basics of mafia into a single speech and then pointing at one person without giving a single reason as to why we should vote them?

Really. Give me a case, give me something to work with that proves you are right instead of just saying "I dont think hes helping, lynch him." because I could say the same for you right now. You say trust your gut, well thats what im doing right now.

Rand, the word is scheveningen. have you actually posted it? If not please do so correctly.

Darthe, maybe if I phrase it in the form of a question... What is your potentially helpful to town info?

Maw, are you still voting Darthe? your last post seems to be more in support of his being town. 

Despo, Where you at?

Again I think that everyone should be stepping up to say scheveningen for Wombat. It is not that hard. 

Oops. Forgot about that. UNVOTE.

I don't feel like either ley or darthe is scum, just that they're both being kind of overaggressive. So normal for them.

Hi, I do not know if you guys got this in my previous post or not but because of the actions of another player in the game, me revealing my role related information is now a liability to do and something that should only be discussed once I am gone.  You will know then.

Post counts so far. I'm accounting for the site not having easy access, but I am keeping an eye on those near the bottom of the list, just in case:

Leyrann  24
Basel Gill  20
ReleaseTheEvil  18
WWWwombat  18
Mawthtex  18
Turin Turambar  16
lolguy26  14
wheeloftime13  14
Darthe  14
Ithillian  13
Starrik  12
Smiley73  11
Lenlo  11
Thorum  9
RandA lThor  7
bgrishinko  6
TinaHel  6
Kaylee  6
Despothera  2
The Bard Babe  1
John Snow  1
Songstress  1

Oy.  Sorry for the absence - have had computer and internet access problems off and on for several days, and when I have had time to post DM has been down.  Or my Internet was down.  Or both.  :tongue:

So.  Scheveningen.

Sounds lovely, in addition to being a very interesting story.  History is fun.

Also, unvote.

Going back to take some notes before something else happens to either my internet or DM.  I shall return.

Darthe (4): Thorum, Ithi, Starry, Ley

Starry (1): BB

Ley (6): Turin, Despo, Womby, Darthe, BG, Rand

Ithi (1): Snow

Smiley (1): Chuckles

Rand (1): Len

Thorum (1): Tina

Chuckles (1): RTE

Not voting (7): Falcon, Random, Smiley, Kaylee, Time, Maw, Tress

With 23 alive it takes 12 to lynch.

Deadline is Friday, Dec. 7th at 9 PM EST.

http://www.timeandda...21207T21&p0=422

Alright, did my read through (though I admit some of it was skimming, getting a feel for what's going on) my thought is: I don't like the mini train that was forming on Darthe. In the BT Mafia game he made a similar play early on (he claimed his role on D1), and ended up indeed being Town. I'm not saying I like his play sometimes, but it felt like too many people jumped on him for no reason. Maw unvoted now, but Starry's activity is pinging me most right now. 

I'll be re-reading to dig a bit deeper: sorry again for taking so long everyone

Alright, did my read through (though I admit some of it was skimming, getting a feel for what's going on) my thought is: I don't like the mini train that was forming on Darthe. In the BT Mafia game he made a similar play early on (he claimed his role on D1), and ended up indeed being Town. I'm not saying I like his play sometimes, but it felt like too many people jumped on him for no reason. Maw unvoted now, but Starry's activity is pinging me most right now. 

I'll be re-reading to dig a bit deeper: sorry again for taking so long everyone

Archived