DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[ADVANCED] World War II Mafia: JAPAN WINS!

Basel Gill

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay - they did show. :)  I have seen Thorum do this before. In my Norse Gods mafia everyone had to protect Leelou without letting the mafia know that she was Balder (the one they wanted to kill). Thorum voted her while stating it was a random vote. After a short while he changed his vote to someone else. I´m pretty sure I have seen him as scum doing the exact same thing but voting a scum buddy instead. If he is mafia I bet Time is too.

And by now, I've switched again  :wink: How does that affect your theory? Day one votes ARE random, and getting a mafia day one neigh impossible.

In your game, mafia could have expected Balder to receive (almost) no votes at all, apart from theirs. If they followed on on that theory, Leelou was out of trouble for 1 or 2 nights. Too bad I had to leave that game very early on.

I always play exactly the same, whatever allignment I have. And it always gets me lynched day 3 or 4, if not sooner.

And by now, I've switched again  :wink: How does that affect your theory? Day one votes ARE random, and getting a mafia day one neigh impossible.

In your game, mafia could have expected Balder to receive (almost) no votes at all, apart from theirs. If they followed on on that theory, Leelou was out of trouble for 1 or 2 nights. Too bad I had to leave that game very early on.

I always play exactly the same, whatever allignment I have. And it always gets me lynched day 3 or 4, if not sooner.

How about day 1. :wink:unvote vote Thorum

A playstyle that consistently get you lynched is probably one that needs to change.

unvote. Vote Ley

RTE gets his day 1 pass. Ley, day one lynches are no longer exercises in randomness. Mafia are found quite frequently now thanks to real casing. You need to get with the times.

Well, it's been nearly a year ago I played Mafia. However, out of the 10+ games I played, only one had a real case at day one.

There has been a remarkable run of mafia being lynched Day 1 in recent history by the players paying attention to what is being said. That you and Thorum both have stated that finding mafia Day 1 is old thinking. If the town works to find them we can smoke them out. To just sit and say "day one is useless" is anti-town IMO.

Despo (1): Tress

Darthe (2): Maw, Thorum

Starry (1): BB

Maw (1): Ley

Ley (2): Starry, Turin

Ithi (1): Snow

Smiley (1): Chuckles

Rand (1): Len

BG (1): Despo

Thorum (2): Tina, Rand

Tress (1): Darthe

Chuckles (1): RTE

With 23 alive it takes 12 to lynch.

Deadline is Friday, Dec. 7th at 9 PM EST.

http://www.timeandda...21207T21&p0=422

There has been a remarkable run of mafia being lynched Day 1 in recent history by the players paying attention to what is being said. That you and Thorum both have stated that finding mafia Day 1 is old thinking. If the town works to find them we can smoke them out. To just sit and say "day one is useless" is anti-town IMO.

Well, I don't think they said it was useless.  Not defending their idea, but they said that Day 1 doesn't catch scum.  Day 1 can still be very useful and often is in finding people who somehow evaded lynches, people who heavily attacked the lynchee, easy bandwagoners, etc.  as you already know.

Archived