DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A Game of Thrones - Mafia by Darthe and Ithillian - Game Over, Mafia Wins!

Darthe

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No more Mynd compliments cuz if he's following then his head is going to swell enormously. Mynd sucks. Boo Mynd.

Mynd already knows what I think of him anyway after the Mistborn game. I almost made a sig of it. :laugh:

Hey Ithi-Mod, just saying, the 4th is a big holiday here in the States, a lot of people might be absent that day.

not me, I live for DM! Actually, I might be too. :)

ORLY?

Why is that then?

Is it to remember when you upstart colonials rebelled against your lawful King and commenced over 200 years of butchering the spelling and pronunciation of the English Language?

:tongue::wink:

Hey Ithi-Mod, just saying, the 4th is a big holiday here in the States, a lot of people might be absent that day.

ORLY?

Why is that then?

Is it to remember when you upstart colonials rebelled against your lawful King and commenced over 200 years of butchering the spelling and pronunciation of the English Language?

.... yes?

ORLY?

Why is that then?

... after which The Wheel of Time was written, so it was worth it.

Just a reminder ... Dead people who have come back into the game. You are no longer who you used to be. Please do not release information from your previous role's PM. You had the chance when that role was alive, but now it is DEAD. It's not rocket science - don't do it. Further instances of this occuring will result in action being taken by the MODs

Thank you

:)

ORLY?

Why is that then?

that is precisely the reasoning for the rebellion. Freedom from the superfluous letter U. :tongue:

Official Vote Count:

BG (1): Alanna

Despo(2): BG, TMD

TinaHel (1): Razen

Songstress (1): Peacesells

Not voting (13): andrewlee, Arez Al'Loke 2.0, Basel Gill 2.0, Blackhoof, Despothera, Jack_D, Lenlo, RandA lThor, Sakaea, songstress, Tiinker, TinaHel, Turin Turambar

With 18 alive it takes 10 to lynch

Here is your handy dandy countdown timer:

http://www.timeandda...0=745&msg=Night

Ok I will go with what I have seen of despo and vote despo he has seemed scummy to me all game.

Where have you been all game? And where was you case on him being scummy all game? Why are you providing a case now? lurker or lazy? which is it?

Ok, peace, question. Why did you feel the need to reveal? I mean, Cersei was mafia, and you're her brother. So I have to vote you until you explain yourself, because I can't imagine Cersei and Jaime not being on the same team.

I can't think of any reason why Jaime Lannister, who is in love with his sister, would be town if she is mafia.

Yeah, that sounds about as unlikely as Melisandre being town. Oh wait a minute...

Bottom line for me here is, the mods have already established that pretty much anyone can be town or scum, regardless of their character. If you can have a town Mel, despite that in the books she was highly involved with a rebellion against the Throne, then a town Lannister isn't that far out of reach. It might be a bit crazy to come out and actually claim a Lannister as town even if it's true, though. I'm going to give this the benefit of the doubt... for now.

Ok I will go with what I have seen of despo and vote despo he has seemed scummy to me all game.

Where have you been all game? And where was you case on him being scummy all game? Why are you providing a case now? lurker or lazy? which is it?

Lurker would be my guess. TMD has yet to be replaced, meaning he is likely active on the scum QT. And he always manages to come in just enough to avoid being replaced, which says to me his teammates are on his case to post every now and then.

I am going to vote Despo. I think it's suspicious that on the first night, the NK was someone who made it known that he planned to vote Despo the next day. His distancing acts with Mynd and possibly Turin have been scummy-looking as well.

Darthe set that Deadline btw ...

*shouts*

Darthe ... You've set the end of Day deadline on a Public Holiday in the USA!

I am in a fraternity. You don't find people who love America more unless they are in the military... Or in both? In any case, this post is to say that I LOVE AMERICA and so have decided that nobody should have a deadline that day. The only benefit would be to read the awesome drunk mafia that night. In any case, due to this huge error on my part I have moved the deadline back one day. Here is your new countdown timer:

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20120705T23&p0=745&msg=Night

And here is something to redeem myself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMhq1L0cJf0

I seriously love America :rolleyes:

Umm I have something called real life....And I said before game that I wouldn't post like at all during the last weekend. I'm here now and refuse to look through 40 pages of likely spam from the 3 days that I was gone....THAT is why I don't feel like quoting why I feel Despo is scum.

You pointed out one of Mynd's scum slips. I've been saying he's scum the whole game *rolls eyes*

If you're going to ignore sources of information, why are you even playing the game?

You OMGUS'd mynd the whole game. You provided no reasoning. You OMGUS anyone who says something about you. Even a blind panda gets the nut somedays. Lest you forget you cheerleaded the EP lynch as well..ya know the claimed COP?

^hodor :)

To add, cause this is bugging me slightly. You are ruled by your emotion. As soon as Mynd flipped scum you rushed to lynch EP. Your emotions got the better of you. Instead of taking a step back and evaluating the situation you started jumping up and down, waving you arms saying "lookee lookee" EP has to be scum too. You are indiscriminate. You are reckless. You are anti-town regardless of your alignment. No I will not consider any information you provide because I do not trust your ability to separate emotion from critical thinking.

^hodor :)

Tress...another scum slip. EP claimed cop long before mynd flipped scum.

Hodor? :huh:

Umm I have something called real life....And I said before game that I wouldn't post like at all during the last weekend. I'm here now and refuse to look through 40 pages of likely spam from the 3 days that I was gone....THAT is why I don't feel like quoting why I feel Despo is scum.

wasnt spam TMD. Are you gonna participate or not?

UNVOTE VOTE THE MASTERDUDE

My point is your explanation is very thin for an experienced player.

Hodor >:(

I am going to vote Despo. I think it's suspicious that on the first night, the NK was someone who made it known that he planned to vote Despo the next day. His distancing acts with Mynd and possibly Turin have been scummy-looking as well.

ORLY?

Why is that then?

that is precisely the reasoning for the rebellion. Freedom from the superfluous letter U. :tongue:

wasnt spam TMD. Are you gonna participate or not?

UNVOTE VOTE THE MASTERDUDE

^hodor

vote the master dude

Well I think I can quess Hodors opinion on this.

Hoof, to make it easy for you heres what im going to do. Im going to paste the list of all the players alive in thsi game right now below. Answer Hodor next to their name if you think them scum and nothing if you think them town, alright?

1. Pankhuri alannalynn

3. Jack_D

4. Tinker

5. TinaHel

6. bgrishinko

8. Turin Turambar

9. Nightstrike Arez-Two

11. Lenlo

12. Blackhoof

13. Sakaea

14. RandA lThor

15. Razen

16. Kudaran Dragon Blooded Basel-2

17. Despothera

18. peacesells

19. Songstress

20. Kaylee AndrewLee

21. TheMasterDude

I get that you say TMD is scum cause of your vote but this should help the rest of us understand you abit better today.

Archived