DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A Game of Thrones - Mafia by Darthe and Ithillian - Game Over, Mafia Wins!

Darthe

Ok...so I missed the lynch. But Cersei is dead, so I'm happy. I hate that bitch with a passion.

Ok, peace, question. Why did you feel the need to reveal? I mean, Cersei was mafia, and you're her brother. So I have to vote you until you explain yourself, because I can't imagine Cersei and Jaime not being on the same team.

BG, those are awesome. Someone should make me a Stark siggy *nods*

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Arez, I'm not paying attention to you. You are way too emotional to give any credibility.

Sak..are you skimming? There was a whole conversation about the possibility of a Lannister being town. I am a Lannister that is town, I revealed to show that. This gives a clue to the set up for future claims. Which is what I explain in my reveal post. I couldn't reveal before because I assume it was part of Mynds role pm to take me out.

And look at the clues. I pointed out Mynds scum slip. Mynd tried several times to say I was the one vote controlling EP. Let's get on track here. Songs vote was opportunistic. Scum got rid of the cop yesterday pretty easily.

You pointed out one of Mynd's scum slips. I've been saying he's scum the whole game *rolls eyes*

If you're going to ignore sources of information, why are you even playing the game?

You OMGUS'd mynd the whole game. You provided no reasoning. You OMGUS anyone who says something about you. Even a blind panda gets the nut somedays. Lest you forget you cheerleaded the EP lynch as well..ya know the claimed COP?

To add, cause this is bugging me slightly. You are ruled by your emotion. As soon as Mynd flipped scum you rushed to lynch EP. Your emotions got the better of you. Instead of taking a step back and evaluating the situation you started jumping up and down, waving you arms saying "lookee lookee" EP has to be scum too. You are indiscriminate. You are reckless. You are anti-town regardless of your alignment. No I will not consider any information you provide because I do not trust your ability to separate emotion from critical thinking.

Ok...so I missed the lynch. But Cersei is dead, so I'm happy. I hate that bitch with a passion.

Ok, peace, question. Why did you feel the need to reveal? I mean, Cersei was mafia, and you're her brother. So I have to vote you until you explain yourself, because I can't imagine Cersei and Jaime not being on the same team.

BG, those are awesome. Someone should make me a Stark siggy *nods*

Hinting at being a Stark are we?

Damn. Peace reveal surely adds a twist. Cercei scum and apparently Jaime not scum. What a setup lol

Yeah, I can see it tho. Lots of twists this game.

I may mod a GoT game sometime in the fairly near future. I has ideas, LOL

A town Lannister huh? Well im willing to believe you for now based off of this. If you were scum I highly doubt you would put so much attention on yourself by revealing you character, whos a Lannister at that, with such little attention/votes on you.

Also Arez, you have gotten very emotional bout this. You also are coming across, to me, as overly confident. Your basing what you have on a gut feeling that and over confidence.

This is a very good question. Why reveal at all, Peace? Especially as a Lannister, when the only Lannister we've seen so far is confirmed mafia and it seems quite likely that most of them with the possible exception of Tyrion would be scum. I can't think of any reason why Jaime Lannister, who is in love with his sister, would be town if she is mafia.

But this right here....

Is there anyone willing to step up and claim the name Lannister as town? If not then I'd willingly lynch turin.

... makes me wonder if Tink has additional knowledge.

Peace, I'm not completely writing off your claim to be town. I just find it very curious indeed. I do find it interesting that you would state that you think anyone who has designs for the throne is mafia except for Stannis. Do you also not believe that Robert is in the game?

My vote on EP yesterday was solely because I was starting to seriously wonder if Ned was even in the game, especially if Robert is not in the game. I asked EP to verify whether his role PM referred to him as the Hand of the King specifically because I did not believe Robert was in the game, and if that was the case, Ned Stark would not be Hand of the King. In fact, Ned had about 24 hours after Robert died before he was stripped of his title and arrested as a traitor to the realm. Unless Darthe did something odd with making Ned hand to a different king, which I would find very curious. EP gave us a lot of info that he said came from the mods, and I seriously thought some of it would have been PAFO'd. I wanted him to answer that question so I would have an idea of whether to believe his claim.

The fact that EP never answered my question, and Mynd did, trying to twist my question into "fishing for a win condition" (which there was no way I could have gotten from either a yes or a no)... that actually made me more suspicious since I was not liking how Mynd was playing either.

That my vote came after Mynd's death and reveal as the vote controller, I can only explain this. The brouhaha with the vote control, in combination with the Iron Throne vote, seemed to be a big distraction to me. D1 the Iron Throne voted in secret, in addition to EP's vote being placed to hammer Arez secretly. D2 the Iron Throne voted publicly for EP. My initial instinct when that happened was to say "oh crap, if the Iron Throne is Joffrey, we should all stay off of EP's train". And then I rethought it and decided there was serious potential that this was exactly the reaction that they would intend the town to have, if the Iron Throne vote is controlled by mafia. I finally decided I needed to completely stop overthinking the vote control/Iron Throne vote, and focus on gameplay, which led me back to deciding to vote EP. To be honest, I didn't even consider all the ramifications of Mynd being the vote controller and his buddying with EP before I placed my vote.

My top suspicions right now are Despo, who can say anything he likes now that EP has been lynched about whether he would have backed off of his train once Mynd's role was revealed... Razen, who picked up rather easily on Mynd's attempt to paint me as "fishing for win conditions" when it made no sense...

Number 1 on the list right now is Arez, who conveniently forgot that Jack had claimed as Jon Snow and an investigative role when trying to put pressure on him for lurking, then after allegedly rereading and finding the claim tried to make the claim seem suspicious by pointing to Mynd's character hinting as Sansa (which he never outright claimed if I am not mistaken), and suggesting Jack didn't have any pressure on him when he claimed, which is outright false. Jack was the first who was about to be lynched D1, and after his claim, the pressure moved to Turin, and after his claim, Arez v1.0 was lynched instead. Arez should have no problem remembering the circumstances of Jack's claim, since he just allegedly re-read D1 to find it.

This is a very good question. Why reveal at all, Peace? Especially as a Lannister, when the only Lannister we've seen so far is confirmed mafia and it seems quite likely that most of them with the possible exception of Tyrion would be scum. I can't think of any reason why Jaime Lannister, who is in love with his sister, would be town if she is mafia.

But this right here....

Is there anyone willing to step up and claim the name Lannister as town? If not then I'd willingly lynch turin.

... makes me wonder if Tink has additional knowledge.

I was actually going to vote Turin when day started but then Peace revealed. The original thought I had was that the Lannisters were the scum team and that Bron would be connected to Tyrion, who would potentially be scum, but not necessarily as a bodyguard. But with the revelation that there is more than one Vig in this game got me considering it. But Jaime being town throws that out the window since I can't fathom Jaime being Town while Tyrion is scum which is why I'm here not voting Turin/Bron.

you are all lazy, had you been actively scumhunting we wouldn't be in this situation.

So helpful, EP...

unvote, vote jack as I don't see us getting 12 votes elsewhere with as lurky as some have been.

Funny Tress.. You're complaining that I vote for a claimed cop when you did the same DIRECTLY AFTER he claimed. Care to explain yourself?

@ Arez: take some flippin notes and remember who has claimed who-- you play scummy enough as it is. And if it weren't for me seeing others being more shifty, I'd vote you to make you shush /annoyance

Since Searcy is scum. Apparently Geoffrey is on the iron throne. It's safe to assume the iron throne is a scum DV.

So I think turin needs a second looking at. Not hard to believe Mynds early posts were possible distancing and gambit posts

I was quoting as I went along. . . Given that the kingslayer is claiming town and Lannister with absolutely no pressure on him at all, I'm more inclined to believe that Turin, as Bronn, is for the realm, potentially third party. And, based on canon, I don't remember any moments I believed Bronn to be anything but a generally good guy. I doubt he's mafia, actually. And given that Mynd was after him like he was, I don't see that as distancing, I see it as "scum hunting" and nitpicking from Mynd. He really thought he could get a good lynch out of Turin-- I doubt he would pull that crap to such an extent with a teammate.

Also, jack, Where's your usual loud obnoxious self?

Well, my ideas of basing who's who on PM wording seemed to be way off. It is now apparent that scum have at least somewhat similar wording in some regards. I believe we have a typical mafia team now, though I still think the Throne is something that can be obtained and held by either side, for good or for bad. Also, is it not obvious to anyone else that Ithi and Darthe are the assistants to the King/Throne that are mentioned?

I agree with Razen and others that those final swoop in EP votes deserve some serious consideration, but I hadn't been paying a whole lot of attention to those folks honestly and I'd need to re-read. All 4 or so of them can't all be scum. Songstress in particular tends to be really talkative and very helpful as town, but very lurky and "busy in RL" as scum.

I still think that Despo is scum honestly. His accusations of EP flailing over and over failed to address the arguements that EP made to defend himself and he knowingly pushed a lynch on Ned Stark. I think Mynd distanced himself from Despo and buddied up to EP hoping to gain some favor in towns eyes should Despo flip scum or EP flip town, either way it helps his cause. Also he did drop Despo pretty early on for Arez which speaks to me as further evidence of distancing. Also, I happen to know that at least 2 people targeted me last night and I'd very much like to know why.

Vote Despo

^Agreed on Des, but BG you were just as bad yester-game-day.

To add, cause this is bugging me slightly. You are ruled by your emotion. As soon as Mynd flipped scum you rushed to lynch EP. Your emotions got the better of you. Instead of taking a step back and evaluating the situation you started jumping up and down, waving you arms saying "lookee lookee" EP has to be scum too. You are indiscriminate. You are reckless. You are anti-town regardless of your alignment. No I will not consider any information you provide because I do not trust your ability to separate emotion from critical thinking.

^this

Archived