DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A Game of Thrones - Mafia by Darthe and Ithillian - Game Over, Mafia Wins!

Darthe

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Official Vote Count:

Arez Al'Loke (1): Kae

Despo (2): EP, BG

EP (12): Despo, Andrew, Blackhoof, Arez, TMD, Tiinker, Tina, Tress, Len,The Iron Throne

Mynd (1): Peace

Tina (1): Razen

Not voting (5): Alanna, Jack, Kudaran, Rand, Turin

Lynch Achieved ... Scene incoming cos I need to get something posted to shut you all up for a second.

This was news they could use. This was evidence surely that would lead them to another who sought to tear the Realm apart. As the Lady fell, the others turned towards the unfortunate who now stood silent in a widening circle of space. They had heard enough from him, time to silence him once and for all. He talked far too much. As one and then another and another added their lots to his tally, it became clear that he would not survive this day.

The Guards held him and forced him to his knees. He looked one last time at those who had cast him down and then closed his eyes. The sword cut down and ensured that they would never open again.

Eternal Pheonix: Eddard Stark - Town Bi-Nightly Special Role Cop has been Lynched.

NIGHT HAS COME

So this king has got beef with the Starks and the Lannisters. Not Danaerys cos it's a dude. Could be Stannis but who the flip is this female advisor? Can someone else who's got more book knowledge confirm this? DARTHE! WTF IS THIS GAME? Game giving me a migraine. Post about it tomorrow I'm going to bed too :madmyrddraal:

Crap! I didn't come back in time! >_< I was vote controlled...It seems that it was Mynd. I would have said all off EP but didn't make it back in time. I'm thinking best bet would be to get Despo tomorrow. He seems the scummiest to me atm, or lento.

On the Kingsroad, one stood staring back towards the castle that they had journeyed from. The castle was long gone and the day, by all rights, seemed to have went smoothly but he felt that something was amiss. Those others had gone before him and his party, those Silent Sisters, so eager to do their solemn duties that even he and his men had fallen behind. His men, however, did not know the importance of their mission. They carried a message that would shake the realm forever. Suddenly a man who he recognized as the one who had stood with the throne earlier that day appeared walking down the Kingsroad! The man walked up next to him and placed a hand on his shoulder. He knew not who the man was and yet when the man leaned forward and whispered into his ear, he believed the news without question. However the man had gotten there or knew this information was irrelevant. The letter was no longer necessary, only himself.

Here is a countdown until day:

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20120703T17&p0=745&msg=Day

So this king has got beef with the Starks and the Lannisters. Not Danaerys cos it's a dude. Could be Stannis but who the flip is this female advisor? Can someone else who's got more book knowledge confirm this? DARTHE! WTF IS THIS GAME? Game giving me a migraine. Post about it tomorrow I'm going to bed too :madmyrddraal:

Archived