DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A Game of Thrones - Mafia by Darthe and Ithillian - Game Over, Mafia Wins!

Darthe

The bottom line is that lynching EP is a big risk no matter what way you look at it. If there's potential elsewhere then seek that out instead of pulling such a risky move. Granted it could pay off but on the other hand it could be detrimental to town. Ned Stark is obviously going to be valuable to town and if we're forcing the real Ned Stark to reveal his powers then we've potentially shot ourselves in the foot.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Official Vote Count:

Arez Al'Loke (1): Tiinker

Despo (3): EP, Mynd, BG

EP (4): Despo, Andrew, Blackhoof

Kudaran Dragon Blooded (1): TinaHel

Mynd (2): Arez, Peace

Tina (1): Razen

Not voting (9): Alanna, Jack, Kae, Kudaran, Len, Rand, TMD, Tress, Turin

Here is a link to your new countdown:

http://www.timeandda...0=745&msg=Night

@Mynd:

Really? They wouldn't have just NK'd him? 'Cause they didn't. :rolleyes: Instead they chose to kill Basel Gill, who WASN'T the so-called 'Towniest of all Townies'. I think he was however, who we thought was the cop at the time? How unfortunate they took out the one who could check EP first.

You seem to be working just as hard to make EP seem important as he himself is, with his ever growing story. You don't really have any evidence to back it up though except for 'Nobody would claim Ned but Ned', which just isn't true. On the other hand, the last few pages are FULL of evidence against EP which you dismiss. And at the same time, you're trying to distract us with Peace and the game set-up. I really don't know all that much about game set-up though, so it might very well be important. *shrug*

The bottom line is that lynching EP is a big risk no matter what way you look at it. If there's potential elsewhere then seek that out instead of pulling such a risky move. Granted it could pay off but on the other hand it could be detrimental to town. Ned Stark is obviously going to be valuable to town and if we're forcing the real Ned Stark to reveal his powers then we've potentially shot ourselves in the foot.

Lynching Mafia is bad now? Are you trying to remind us of Peace too then? Lynching ANYONE is risky without absolute proof (such as that from a cop!). This Pings.

And might I suggest that we could be overestimating the role and importance of Ned Stark in this game? I haven't read the books, but I do know he didn't make it to Season 2.

@Mynd:

Really? They wouldn't have just NK'd him? 'Cause they didn't. :rolleyes: Instead they chose to kill Basel Gill, who WASN'T the so-called 'Towniest of all Townies'. I think he was however, who we thought was the cop at the time? How unfortunate they took out the one who could check EP first.

You seem to be working just as hard to make EP seem important as he himself is, with his ever growing story. You don't really have any evidence to back it up though except for 'Nobody would claim Ned but Ned', which just isn't true. On the other hand, the last few pages are FULL of evidence against EP which you dismiss. And at the same time, you're trying to distract us with Peace and the game set-up. I really don't know all that much about game set-up though, so it might very well be important. *shrug*

Lynching Mafia is bad now? Are you trying to remind us of Peace too then? Lynching ANYONE is risky without absolute proof (such as that from a cop!). This Pings.

And might I suggest that we could be overestimating the role and importance of Ned Stark in this game? I haven't read the books, but I do know he didn't make it to Season 2.

Well, Ned Stark is after all, Ned Stark. From what I know about the book (which is precious little mind you) ned stark would be a very important character, and we may not want to risk lynching him. However, I think that Ned Stark is important enough that I think he should reveal so we can know if EP really is Ned Stark. I really don't want to lynch the actual Ned Stark, not that good for us

Tiinker is worth checking.. Something about his posts has been stucking in my head. And then with a relativly small amount of reasons voted me.. Someone trying to stall perhaps?

Here we go. "Something about Tiink is pinging me..." yeah, its that he is voting you. This is the most ludicrous OMGUS statement I've ever seen in a mafia game.

Why do you take this game so personal? How come anyone with a proper case that isn't on EP is seen as stalling?

WTF when did I state lynching mafia is bad? Lynching anyone is risky without absolute poof. Granted. How about lynching a claimed doc vs a claimed vanilla. Same risk? Hard choice? NO. That logic is super flawed my bro. Not every role weighs equally when considering the risk of lynching. If you've watched the series then you should know how important he is.

Stop crying Mynd, for real. Had it been an Omugs, I would have voted him. I thought Tink wasn't the most important person to go after because he hasn't been overly sucpicious, but now that he tried to make a case on me, it's a whole other thing.

Why is it that you disregard every case on EP? You are protecting him ALOT, very sucpicious.. To me it feels like you have to go all or nothing, because if EP flips something "bad" 3rd party or scum, your gonna get it hard.

Something I wanted to write before Mynd ninjaed me:

"I feel that my Vote on Mynd right now is going to be useless.

I want to vote EP, because he is far to sucpicous.. so many "random" things happening, and when he gets called out on them, he has an perfect excuse for it. It's very annoying.

And Mynd swallows everything like sugger, not questioning anything. Never seen him so "gullable" before.. Although I usually don't lynch claimed people, this game is to odd to follow the "standard".

I don't want a random, and I want to lynch EP, so don't get any ideas about me fence-sitting."

So Arez, you vote EP because you dont want a random? We were given an extra 24 hours! We have plenty of time to stop it from going random. And you dont usually lynch claimed people? Scum would gladly lynch a claimed person if they thought they could get away with it.

exackly, that's why I usually don't do it.. But as you saw, Melisandre was town, and everyone knows how up and down this game is. That's why simply claiming a character isn't going to hinder me this time.

We were given 24 extra hours, 20 hours left as off now, Soon I'll go to sleep, than I have 8 hours work, that doesn't help me much Lenlo.

Yes, partly I vote EP because I don't want a random. But I believe him to be scum or third-party aswell, I think he and Mynd are a team and I wanted to lynch Mynd. But people seem unwilling to do so, so I'll go for the next best thing.

FOS and vote Arez for voting for EP when we've been given a DL extension. Want Ned dead much, Arez?

I'm not saying I totally buy EP's story, but I don't wanna lynch him either.

:rolleyes:

And you don't think it's weird we haven't heard from TMD or Kudaran still?

I haven't derailed anything. I've been as active as I can, and in case you didn't know, I had RL SHIT I had to cope with, and I'm still barely coping. So GFY for saying I'm not active enough, because I'm doing the best I can considering what's going on.

Players only bring up the inactives when their own cases or motives have stalled. Its a great way for scum to distract from damning information or proper casings against their own. Sakaea may have RL stuff to deal with but the purpose of this post seems more to distract....or rather rally inactive players to blindly follow their lynch plans.

And while I think it's stupid to lynch a claimed Ned...the possibility of EP having been recruited is very high. So while he may be Ned, he may not be town any longer.

Again, this makes a number of assumptions. First, that there is even the possibility of some kind of recruiting role. I don't dispute this, a piece of my PM vaguely suggests the possibility. Secondly, it assumes that a strong character like Ned is even at risk of being recruited.

We have 12.5 hours to secure a lynch, and since that's 11pm my time, I won't be on then. But I will check this when I get home from work, and see what's changed, and I will vote then.

We have more time now, but it drives me nuts when players sashay away and coyly state that they will be back right before deadline to vote and make up their mind. That reeks of a scum waiting to see how the bandwagon goes so they don't commit to anything.

We have 12.5 hours to secure a lynch, and since that's 11pm my time, I won't be on then. But I will check this when I get home from work, and see what's changed, and I will vote then.

We have more time now, but it drives me nuts when players sashay away and coyly state that they will be back right before deadline to vote and make up their mind. That reeks of a scum waiting to see how the bandwagon goes so they don't commit to anything.

I agree.. We have 24 houurs buhuhu that's alot of time, AND then you vote someone 2 hours before DL.. What good was those 24 hours if you're going to do it that way..

And what scum would claim Ned and think they could get away with it? That's the sticking point to me, because a book one GoT game has to have Ned in it, so that's not a safe claim at all.

exackly, that's why I usually don't do it.. But as you saw, Melisandre was town, and everyone knows how up and down this game is. That's why simply claiming a character isn't going to hinder me this time.

We were given 24 extra hours, 20 hours left as off now, Soon I'll go to sleep, than I have 8 hours work, that doesn't help me much Lenlo.

How the flip does Melissandre being town change your opinion on EP? If you're considering character then it should have absolutely nothing to do with it! You think there's a possibility that Ned Stark is scum? LOL VOTE THIS GUY!

Wait a minute

FOS and vote Arez for voting for EP when we've been given a DL extension. Want Ned dead much, Arez?

I'm not saying I totally buy EP's story, but I don't wanna lynch him either.

Ohhhh! Look who said she wasn't gonna be around until just before deadline, but now all of a sudden shows up when we have an extension?!

I happen to agree with your vote though.

unvote

vote Arez

While it shall be interesting to hear from Despo who will come swooping in to defend Arez and push us all on EP, I think that the way Arez 2.0 has reacted in this game reeks of a scum trying to get his threat to the thrown lynched asap.

How the flip does Melissandre being town change your opinion on EP? If you're considering character then it should have absolutely nothing to do with it! You think there's a possibility that Ned Stark is scum? LOL VOTE THIS GUY!

^THIS

I think that the way Arez 2.0 has reacted in this game reeks of a scum trying to get his threat to the thrown lynched asap.

Bullshit. Pure bullshit. I can't believe your trying to pull of a town lynch again.

Your logic is completly lacking? Your just voting me because I have been on you alot. It's an OMGUS, don't claim it to be else.

Archived