DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A Game of Thrones - Mafia by Darthe and Ithillian - Game Over, Mafia Wins!

Darthe

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doesnt matter what personality he is Kae, Ned was supporting Stannis for the throne cause it was the honorable and "just" thing to do.

True. Just my opinion. Honestly, if I lived in King's Landing, and Stannis won the throne, I'd probably leave. Mostly due to that fire witch bitch.

Tyrion has to be in this. Best role for him IMHO would be solo win, cus although he supports his family, he doesn't like them.

And he does kill his father, after all.

If you haven't read all 5 books, no spoiler clicking.

Tyrion has to be in this. Best role for him IMHO would be solo win, cus although he supports his family, he doesn't like them.

Omfg next time put the reason for the spoiler before the actual post QQQQQQ!!!!!!!

AHhhhhhh1HHH!H!H!H!H

Omfg next time put the reason for the spoiler before the actual post QQQQQQ!!!!!!!

AHhhhhhh1HHH!H!H!H!H

Spammit! Well, good to hear I guess but I have two and a half book left until this. Got a little too many spoilers from the last GoT game.

*Cant wait for the next book where Cersie hopefully gets it*

Aww man, I actually like her because she is so despicable. She's such a great character and Sara Conner is doing a great job playing her. ....and Joffrey is a mealy mouthed bastard! Great job as well! I hated him so much!

I wonder if a man is in here...

Dude, I rewatched Season 1 recently (thanks to this game) and I caught the whore saying she'd been with a man who could change his face like a man changes his clothes.

Yeah, she means a guy like Jaqar. If you're not up to book 5 yet.....zipit.gif

Archived