DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A Game of Thrones - Mafia by Darthe and Ithillian - Game Over, Mafia Wins!

Darthe

But you are NOT Ned Stark. First of all, EP revealed WELL after the whole vote control mess took place. He wasn't revealing to draw out the real Ned, he was defending himself from his accusers.

I find your recent posts to be an attempt to distract me off my vote of Despo. Perhaps you and Despo are scum together and your orders are to engage me in a debate distracting me while you lynch my father. You are trying to employ Myndrunner tactics.....but you are no Myndrunner, sir.

Red fake-claimed Finder. She did it to save her own arse aswell. And that ended up mostly hurting Town.

I am really curious how you are missing all this obvious information at EP? You seemed to pick up the SMALLEST things on me being scum, but you can't possibly phanthom EP is scum?

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A true Game of Thrones would be to have all town players, in keeping with how everyone sees themselves as town, and each of them competing for the Iron Throne. Does anyone have a win condition that is similar to "when all threats to your crown are eliminated' or "all threats to your claim to the throne" are eliminated?

Mynd just made a major scum slip.

The fact that he asked this question means he does not have a "town" win condition. If he did..then his point would be moot and there would not be a full game of competing factions. My win condition states I win with town. Therefore his theory is bogus and he is scum

VOTE MYND.

I really wish people would answer this

Okay. I believe that we are all roled.

A true Game of Thrones would be to have all town players, in keeping with how everyone sees themselves as town, and each of them competing for the Iron Throne. Does anyone have a win condition that is similar to "when all threats to your crown are eliminated' or "all threats to your claim to the throne" are eliminated?

The fact that he asked this question means he does not have a "town" win condition. If he did..then his point would be moot and there would not be a full game of competing factions. My win condition states I win with town. Therefore his theory is bogus and he is scum

VOTE MYND.

Hm, I missed this before. You are right. It looks suspicious.

I for one think it's a rather far-fetched Idea, but yes, that was as big a scum slip as you can make xDD

"Hey guys, I just scum-slipped, and this is crazy, but here's my vote mate, so don't cry maybe

And all the other peeps, they see right throuuuuugh you, but here's my vote mate, so don't cry maybe"

That song is stuck in my head..

Blablabla, I only know one of your tactics Mynd, and I would be STUPID to use it against you.

Stop crying Mynd. I'm not with Despo, but he's made more sense than EP has.

I find it curious how you encourage scum hunting, but when you end up being examined, THE ONE DOING IT IS SCUM!!!!

No Mynd, you're not intimidating me away from you by threats.

I am keeping my vote on Despo. Nice try though.

Jack, asking who is roled and who is not is scummy. It creates a pool of targets for NK's.

FOS Jack.

Also narrows down my targets for viewing. With an every other night power I'd rather not waste it

lol @ Arez - there is a difference between scum-hunting and just blatantly ignoring major parts of the game.

There is significance if potential rivals for the throne, such as Stannis, Joffrey, or Danerys, have a win condition that is oriented towards the throne, they could still be "town" but their win condition is different.

VOTE MYND.

If you are not a potential heir to the throne, then of course your win condition would be normal, as is mine. If you were a Stannis, Danerys, Joffrey, or Ned, perhaps your win condition is different but still town. I am not an heir to the throne and I win with the town, but those who are might have a different win condition.

What I think is going on in this game is that everyone is town, but the heirs to the throne have a unique win condition about eliminating other threats to the throne.

A) I think Mynd has a point about steering clear of claimed Ned Stark

B) I think there is a specific person who holds the Iron Throne that is given extra abilities

C) I think certain players have ambitions to claim the Throne

D) I think there are others that serve the throne loyally with no ambition to become King.

E) I believe it is my duty, and the duty of the town, to protect the King.

C) I think certain players have ambitions to claim the Throne

D) I think there are others that serve the throne loyally with no ambition to become King.

This is essentially what I'm trying to say. Most of us are just town, with various roles and such. Some of us could be town with a win condition that is throne oriented while others of us are just town. When we have one true king, all threats to the town are eliminated. Make sense?

I'm glad we are on the same page Mynd. I suppose the Starks don't count as people who are trying to claim the Iron Throne since none of them have wanted it. Not Ned. Not Robb. He's King in the North, but not Iron Throne King. I also think the current King spoke to us directly yesterday with all that Hash Browns talk.

Likewise, Melisandre didn't want to be King/Queen. She wanted to serve the King as well so that makes sense as her as town now.

Stannis, Renly, Targaryans, Joffrey, Cersei, Tywin Lannister... probably not the Greyjoys, but maybe. These are the people I'd be concerned about.

While it makes sense, I disagree. My character is town and described as town but it's not someone who I believe to be loyal to the realm or in any way on the same page as the Starks..

But you don't have any desire to be King, therefore Town.

While it makes sense, I disagree. My character is town and described as town but it's not someone who I believe to be loyal to the realm or in any way on the same page as the Starks..

Without revealing your character, can you say if your character could have any kind of claim to the throne?

A character like Bran Stark would likely be town but loyal to the Starks. A character like Tyrion could be town but loyal to the Lannisters. Bronn would likely be a mercenary of some kind, loyal to no one and more of a survivor. A character like Danerys could be town but also trying to claim the Iron Throne.

I find that Despo's attack of EP is very questionable. Arez started into me after I pointed this out. There is nothing wrong with defending a player that you feel is likely town. EP is UNCONTESTED as Ned Stark and (allegedly) the target of many voodoos. To me, this strikes me as a town player who is very threatening to competitors to the throne. I would imagine that the game would get a bit easier to those who want to claim the throne if Ned is out of the game.

Archived