DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A Game of Thrones - Mafia by Darthe and Ithillian - Game Over, Mafia Wins!

Darthe

Read the books dang it! They are so much better! And I did warn you.

Unfortunately human nature is to curiously poke at the things you're not supposed to know while completely ignoring things which have actual value to you. Not to mention that I apparently have the will power of a monkey.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Official Vote Count:

Despo (3): EP, Mynd, BG

EP (4): Despo, Andrew, Blackhoof

Kudaran Dragon Blooded (1): TinaHel

Mynd (2): Arez, Peace

Tina (1): Razen

Not voting (10): Alanna, Jack, Kae, Kudaran, Len, Rand, Tinker, TMD, Tress, Turin

Here is a countdown timer until night:

http://www.timeandda...0=745&msg=Night

EP... 2 questions:

1) Does your role PM refer to you as the Hand of the King our was that statement just an assumption based on your knowledge of the source material?

2) Why do you consider me against the town?

EP, if you don't know why then you might want to check your role again. If you still don't know, then your win condition is probably different than mine.

I'm not sure how eliminating non-town players to win has anything to do with how you know this, I had original assumed that the mods were the king, so not player based until I saw the results of day 1 lynch, so I'm not sure what you are getting at.

Are you a piece of the town?

Thanks BG. It sounded like you might have a theory.

Do you think the throne is controlled by different aspirants each day?

Now why would a sell sword care about who sits on the throne?

EP, if you don't know why then you might want to check your role again. If you still don't know, then your win condition is probably different than mine.

Ned is likely the Hand of the Throne still, and not king. This doesn't mean he doesn't have influence. Sounds like BG has aspirations for the throne himself. Are you my prince?

EP... 2 questions:

1) Does your role PM refer to you as the Hand of the King our was that statement just an assumption based on your knowledge of the source material?

My father can answer you on this, but I would like to point out that you are fishing for a win condition here, which strikes me as one that would be different than most. To me, it sounds like you might be one aspiring to the throne yourself. Do you like Dragons?

Your responses don't match up with a lot that has been said. You sound like you are win condition fishing and trying to see what your competitors to the throne are trying to do.

I'm not sure how eliminating non-town players to win has anything to do with how you know this, I had original assumed that the mods were the king, so not player based until I saw the results of day 1 lynch, so I'm not sure what you are getting at.

Are you a piece of the town?

Father, I think BG means to take the throne and usurp your influence. He and Songstress sound like those who would seek the throne for themselves.

Given Songstress's fishing for win conditions, I believe that she's trying to position herself to eliminate the King. But then I had a thought - we know that the Iron Throne is a player in this game - what we don't know is who is sitting on it currently. And if the king rotates daily, is it possible that only the person sitting on the Iron Throne has the power to kill people at night? Because I thought BG's theory about the rotating kings was interesting, and given the difference in tone from the first day's King, is something that could be possible. Which leads me to this next idea: what happens when a king that is sitting the throne is killed? Given how the books unfold, I think that a lot of us are innocents caught in the crossfire of the claimants and their delusions of kingship and that something bad would happen to us, the non-claimants, as a result of the fighting for the throne bound to follow a king's death.

Given Songstress's fishing for win conditions, I believe that she's trying to position herself to eliminate the King.

Way to parrot Mynd, there. Restating his accusation as if it was an established fact does not make it so. I have done no fishing for win conditions.

EP... 2 questions:

My father can answer you on this, but I would like to point out that you are fishing for a win condition here, which strikes me as one that would be different than most. To me, it sounds like you might be one aspiring to the throne yourself. Do you like Dragons?

Your responses don't match up with a lot that has been said. You sound like you are win condition fishing and trying to see what your competitors to the throne are trying to do.

1) EP's answer to that question would tell me nothing about his win condition. If he were to say "Yes, my role PM says I am Hand of the King", I have no idea what that means his win condition is. If he were to say "No, that is just something I assumed due to my knowledge of who Ned Stark was in the novels and TV show", that also tells me nothing about his win condition. Frankly, his win condition means nothing to me, as long his he is not anti-town I have no issue with him. That isn't why I asked.

And for the record, I care nothing about dragons.

2) You are not EP. However, do you also consider me anti-town? Please explain what responses I have made that do not match up with "a lot that has been said".

Archived