DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A Game of Thrones - Mafia by Darthe and Ithillian - Game Over, Mafia Wins!

Darthe

Out and about today guys. We are going to Harewood House for a Medieval Fair with knights and jousting and stuff.

Leeds-20120602-00213.jpg

It's a lovely place, but unfortunately they don't feel the need to install a decent strength mobil mast there, so I'm gonna be a bit hit and miss.

Has anyone actually voted since the last count anyway?

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Official Vote Count:

Despo (3): EP, Mynd, BG

EP (4): Despo, Andrew, Blackhoof

Kudaran Dragon Blooded (1): TinaHel

Mynd (2): Arez, Peace

Tina (1): Razen

Not voting (10): Alanna, Jack, Kae, Kudaran, Len, Rand, Tinker, TMD, Tress, Turin

Here is a countdown timer until night:

http://www.timeandda...0=745&msg=Night

Gah I can finally post again. Sorry guys, it's been extremely busy the past couple of nights. Everything's pretty slow now tho so I should have enough time to reexamine the thread.

On an unrelated note, I just made myself a chicken cutlet curry dish cause I missed the kind I used to get in Okinawa, and ZOMG IT IS AMAZING!!!!!! I'm actually pretty impressed with myself for being able to recreate the dish pretty good hehe. I unfortunately don't have any of the tasty nan bread they had over there, but some pita should do in a pinch :smile:

Okay so I'll start with a couple of posts before day 2 began that stood out to me

EP moving his vote off Jack and onto Arez sounds like a totally different situation. Less like a vote control and more specific to Jack moving a vote off him rather than EP being VC'd again. If the vote on Arez were done by the Mod instead of EP, then it doesn't seem fair if it were the same type of Vote Control. I contend that the latter (if any of this is even true) is a different sort of power altogether.

Which now has me questioning EP's original Vote Control. While lying doesn't necessarily make one scum, EP could have lied about moving his vote from Basel to Jack in an effort to cover for his fellow Starks.....but now he's revealed so......*shrug*

Even tho Mynd is defending EP today, right here he shows suspicion that EP was lying about being VC'd the first time. Then he states that EP lying doesn't mean he's scum. Sounds like someone trying to create some wifom to me; trying to make EP's moves look townie even tho they should be suspect to anyone

Melisandre being town as opposed to cult or scum opens this game up significantly. I would be willing to entertain that the Spider could even be town after that flip. But it does prove one thing. Nothing is for certain when playing the game of thrones.

This blew my mind. Razen could be hinting at his role here and being scum, might be trying to set the groundwork for revealing as Spider but maintaining that he is town. One thing is for certain, anyone could be scum and anyone could be town. Perhaps we aren't even dealing with a scum team per se, but my win condition leads me to believe that there are definitely regular townies....even if they could be at risk of being recruited.

There's a couple of reasons this part of the post stood out to me. One thing I'll get into later has to do with the Spider, but more on that later.

The other thing that stands out is that Mynd is already starting set up talk here, and this is BEFORE night 1 had even ended! I'd say making such a bold statement about game setup as early as NIGHT ONE is pretty scummy. Also I'm not sure, but I think Mynd might be the first one to bring up recruitment. More on this as well.

I will say nothing more until day, just know if I die Despo is scum.

I was with you until this. What a WIFOM fart this is?! If Despo is town, then the scum will likely kill you and frame Despo. If Despo is scum, they will likely kill you and cry that Despo was framed. While I don't necessarily believe that Despo is town, I still think maybe he and Turin are Littlefinger & Spider respectively, doubting EP's claims doesn't make him scum automatically.

Personally, I believe that the whole EP vote control thing (fake or not) was an elaborate way to distract from Turin and Despo.

The Iron Throne thing is a completely different matter altogether. Is that Robert Baratheon?

Note how he says that last statement so offhand? There's no way of knowing yet what the Iron Throne part may mean, but Mynd tries saying all nonchalantly that Iron Throne vote is a different issue.

When Mynd is mafia, he does a good job of making a BIG bluster about all the stuff he wants town to focus on, while slipping in little discreet statements like these to try and influence people without it being noticeable.

Despo pushed EP pretty hard and EP flailed like a fish out of water..but there is one whole in Despo's theory. The MOD voted for EP. Not sure how he can state that EP did the voting himself. Maybe I'm not understanding and need Mynd to explain it to me.

Not sure if I addressed this before but I might as well do it again: it's my belief that EP is actually a secret voter, and faked being VC'd earlier in the day to try and establish an easier explanation for his secret vote later on. And anyways, the fact that the Mod voted for EP is pretty much the thing that has me so nervous about EP in the first place

I would have thought that Firecrotch Mother-of-Smokey would have been a perfect cult recruiter role, or scum at least. The Lannisters could be the scum team, but Tyrion is a likeable character while Cerscei and Jaimie are not so much. Plus, one could argue that Danerys could be scum or cult. I know that the Starks are town at least.

Infers that Dany could be cult. First of all, I don't really see that but meh I'll move on. Remember him bringing up recruitment before? Once again, more on this later

LOL, cool.

Mostly what I wanted to say is that even tho I haven't been very active due to RL, I have almost 3 times the amount of posts that Kudaran and TMD do, plus Kaylee.

Lurking so severely makes me wonder what they're hiding. It's not like there hasn't been stuff to comment on over the last Day/Night cycle. So I would really like to hear from those 3.

Strange post because no one had really called Kae out for inactivity, and then she goes on to say that we should focus on inactives (even tho one of the peeps she named had already been replaced. Skim much?). To me this smells of trying to draw attention away from EP's lynch. You'll see more examples of Kae doing this later.

also the VC things as I have said are all 1 ability, unsure who but that is the case, the Vanilla thing is temporary like a modified Role Block but I believe that it was more like a steal then the normal block, so look for who claims finder other than Jack, THAT is where you will find who hit me last night.

Quoting this because in retrospect this is quite funny. Guess who claimed finder other than Jack? Oh wait.... yeah that's right. EP. Lawls.

LOL, cool.

Mostly what I wanted to say is that even tho I haven't been very active due to RL, I have almost 3 times the amount of posts that Kudaran and TMD do, plus Kaylee.

Lurking so severely makes me wonder what they're hiding. It's not like there hasn't been stuff to comment on over the last Day/Night cycle. So I would really like to hear from those 3.

agreed that it would be good to hear from Kudaran and TMD. Kudaran is the one that drew my interest the most as he basically just voted as a check in and vanished. So I would really like to hear from him.

Backs Kae up with the whole "Let's look more at the inactives" thing. Derailing much, Turin?

game_of_thrones_tyrion_lannister_slaps_prince_joffrey-164-1.gif

Cause who couldn't laugh at Joffrey getting slapped over and over? :myrddraal:

Just bumping this because A. it's funny B. mebbe I can scrounge more poiuynts for it again :tongue: C. Figured yall needed a break from my WOT and D. for Despothera self-quote :cool:

except I was told I was the hammer vote by the mod which leads me to believe that the Iron Throne was me as well. Also, one of you is a dick I was converted to a vanilla for the remainder of the phase and won't get my result. Subtle protection?

and here you ignored this completely so I thought I'd quote it for you, or did you have nothing to say to this?

Kinda funny, because I had already responded to this post (lookit the timestamps):

except I was told I was the hammer vote by the mod which leads me to believe that the Iron Throne was me as well. Also, one of you is a dick I was converted to a vanilla for the remainder of the phase and won't get my result. Subtle protection?

Big surprise, EP got targeted by yet some more tomfoolery :rolleyes:

Apparently, the mafia team thinks the key to victory is doing everything they can to try and mess with EP, or he has some kind of lightning rod role. Or he's just adding lies on top of lies to try and create more confusion.

:rolleyes:

Don´t know what to think about EP but I will leave it for now since he has claimed Eddard. I will vote Kudaran.

Exactly Razen - he has only checked in and nothing more. Lets here some more from him. That goes for TMD and some others too.

Votes Kudaran (an inactive) then after being questioned on it, she says that she wants to hear more from him. So that she can then, presumably, unvote him. :rolleyes: (in case you don't remember Tine voted then unvoted Turin yesterday in a similar fashion). Seems like Tina is just trying to go through the motions here.

Also I don't like Despo continually mentioning how it could be a "bastard Mod" move etc. etc. That just gives the impression that either you are right or this game is totally unfair which I think IS tunnel-vision when you don't know all the possible roles out there. It feels a tidbit manipulative to try and use this as an arguement.

I've already gone through this, but there's essentially 3 possibilities that I see regarding EP's vote yesterday:

1. He's a LLL and scum

2. A vote controller/stealer hybrid role targeted him twice (sorry, just doesn't seem that likely to me at all)

3. the mod felt bad for the mafia team since they tried VC'ing someone that wouldn't make it back before the deadline, so (s)he moved EP's vote anyways. This seems unfair to me, which is why I described it as a bastard mod move. I also don't think this is likely since this game is modded by 2 people I think would be very fair in such a circumstance.

I'm interested in finding out people's oppinions on weather this is a mostly roled game or mostly nila

Please and thank you.

At first I felt this was kind of sketchy, but after remembering that you were a 1/2 day role cop, it does make sense.

I believe this game has at least some vanillas.

Why are we voting Ned Stark? Say what you want about the Firecrotch Witch being town, but the one character I would know to be town would be Ned Stark. Even if EP is making some of the stuff happening to him up, that doesn't make him scum. I find anyone voting EP after the

whole Throne mess to be highly questionable.

I like how Despo turned his attentions directly on EP to cast suspicion off him and Turin.

vote Despo

I got ninjad, and for the better.

It seems that EP and Mynd might be a team together.. He's been subtley defending EP forever. I'm very inclined to thing that they are either third party or scum~~~~

Links Mynd and EP

Firecrotch Smokebirther being town also has stuck in my craw since the end of Day 1. It got me thinking about the design of the game. What if there are no scum teams per se but just competing town factions? I modded a Battle Royale game where all 12 players were serial killers but they thought they were the only one until halfway through they figured it out. I've also played games where none of the players were town, all mafia and one serial killer.

A true Game of Thrones would be to have all town players, in keeping with how everyone sees themselves as town, and each of them competing for the Iron Throne. Does anyone have a win condition that is similar to "when all threats to your crown are eliminated' or "all threats to your claim to the throne" are eliminated?

More setup talk, and scummy at that.

A) I think Mynd has a point about steering clear of claimed Ned Stark

B) I think there is a specific person who holds the Iron Throne that is given extra abilities

C) I think certain players have ambitions to claim the Throne

D) I think there are others that serve the throne loyally with no ambition to become King.

E) I believe it is my duty, and the duty of the town, to protect the King.

Follows along in setup talk with Mynd, and really kinda throws out a lot of conjecture here. Scummy.

C) I think certain players have ambitions to claim the Throne

D) I think there are others that serve the throne loyally with no ambition to become King.

This is essentially what I'm trying to say. Most of us are just town, with various roles and such. Some of us could be town with a win condition that is throne oriented while others of us are just town. When we have one true king, all threats to the town are eliminated. Make sense?

I think it is a bunch of solo folks that are vying for the throne, with the rest of us poor slobs caught in the middle. So the question is: Do we try and kill who is King now? Or do we go after the people who want to take out the King? What is more useful?

Setup talk setup talk setup talk. It's day 2 people!!!

Whereas Varys wouldn't take it for anything. If Varys is in this game, I'd bet he's something really nasty, like an SK, or a Bomb or something.

Actually, I'd think Littlefinger to be more of a bastard where Varys has stated many times in the series that he is for what is best for the realm.

Here's where he brings up the Spider again, and in defense of the character. While I agree with Mynd when it comes to the story, it seems like he's trying hard to make the Spider look town. Remember when he brought up someone else hinting at Spider? Almost as if he would call bullshanks on it cause he really knew who Varys was. Hrmm...

I don't think EP is the way to go here. I still want to hear from Kudaran and TMD.

/le sigh

More attempted derailing by Kae. And honestly, it worked. We have somewhere around 12 hours to go and we're nowhere NEAR securing a lynch on anyone.

Recent events in westeros have put the peace of the realm at risk. Others have set their sights on the iron throne. Beware, for the peril they will succeed is great. Everything depends upon your loyalty to your rightful king. Resist these traitors that seek only their own ends. The time has come for all loyal subjects to stand with your king.

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE TRUE KING!!!!

This King sounds different than yesterday's King.

Hmmmm... is BG dropping a hint here? Maybe he is another King wannabe and issued this proclamation himself?

Hodor!

Not to question the insightful musings of one of Winterfell's great philosophers, but Hodor is trying to lynch his own Lord Stark, my father. While I think we can agree that character claiming is not a basis for alignment in this game, one would have a hard time convincing me that Ned Stark is anything but Town.

More blind acceptance of EP's claim

Hodor!

What?! Take back what you said about my mother!!! How dare you!

*snickers*

Also, some of the game setup talk is worrying me. While it does seem like this game might have slightly diff mechanics, it's still a little early to be speculating too much about it, and it also gives scum a good opportunity to try and breadcrumb some kind of weird concept which then becomes more believable when they try claiming it to be true.

Wait, WHAT?! It's never too early to speculate on how the game is set up. In order to properly scum-hunt, you gotta know what a scum looks and smells like first. You wouldn't hunt a bear with duck shot would you? What bothers me about your statement is that it strikes me as one who was depending on our assumption of a standard mafia game to run his gambit but now we've figured out the portion of the game you wanted us to be blind to.

I don't want to have this become a drawn out discussion on this matter because the scumhunting has been derailed enough as it is, but yes Mynd, setup talk is scummy.

Town players really have no information to know what the setup might be like, so conjecture really is just that and doesn't help anyone find scum. Mafia members, on the other hand, can use setup talk to both distract town from scumhunting and plant seeds in everyone's heads that can influence them to think a certain way. Mafia are the only ones who can benefit from setup talk this early in a game.

Once more info has come to light, maybe then setup talk is warranted.

Jack, to answer your question I am guessing based on the number of claimed roles do far and the coroner reports of the dead that this game is primarily roled. I am pretty sure there are still some vanillas out there tho

I have a question for some of the fans out there. How far into the story was it that king Robert died? And the same for eddard? The wiki gives dates but in a book storyline is not always in step with time. I get the impression both events happen fairly early.

The first paragraph doesn't sit well with me. He's basically fence-sitting on Jack's question. Turin should be able to say pretty handily whether he thinks there are vanillas or not.

I claimed I was temp vanilla night 1 as my role was stolen for the phase, however as they used my ability I cannot use it this night, I have a suspicion that will be a re-occuring issue, Jack you are looking for a role thief, they will keep stealing from me to make me look suspicious.

Hmmm. How convenient that EP sets up for "being rolethieved again" in the future, so that he can continuously be exempt from having to give investigation results to back up his claim.

I got ninjad, and for the better.

It seems that EP and Mynd might be a team together.. He's been subtley defending EP forever. I'm very inclined to thing that they are either third party or scum~~~~

Well the town is a shoddy type of team, no real communication but 2 townies can still be considered on a team together, soooo logic fail

Lord this is painful to watch. Logic fail, EP? Really?

/le sigh

Anyone else notice how he's basically taking it for granted that Mynd is town? Gotta pay attention to these posts people

I would be disappointed if Tyrion wasnt in this. He is the best imp ever.

except Turin claimed Tyrion's body guard, oh how I love skimmers they make the game easy,

no, it was specifically stated he was in the game by someone else claiming his body guard, so your post was either an attempt to start a spam burry train or you skimming which is also scummy

And take's it for granted that Turin truly is Bronn. Starting to suspect that a EP, Mynd, Turin team might be possible...

Thanks BG. It sounded like you might have a theory.

Do you think the throne is controlled by different aspirants each day?

Now why would a sell sword care about who sits on the throne?

Notice the MUCH friendlier disposition to Turin here

Okay, finally an end to the WOT here. In summary, there are still many reasons to be suspect of EP, and finding out his alignment will tell us a lot about other players in the game. If EP flips scum, I for one am going to be looking very hard in Mynd's direction. And judging from Mynd's suddenly cordial disposition with Turin, I wouldn't be surprised if their whole day 1 calamity was a giant gambit.

We have half a day left people, we need to commit to a lynch!!!!

OMggg.. Despo needs to put a tl;dr beneath every one of his posts. Oh wait here it comes, Tink not bothering to read he must be scum. Skimming = scum. Not paying attention = scum. Not bothered = scum. However when it's Desp let us make exceptions :myrddraal:

I'm going to state that I think it's a completely ASS idea to lynch claimed Ned Stark.

I'm going to Vote Arez since his posts have been pretty scum-like and he's voting Mynd who has all but claimed already. Not like anyone here is an utter blockhead so he doesn't have to spell out who he is for us. The vote seems off and the play seems off and that's good enough for me at the moment since none of the trains are working for me.

I'm going to state that I think it's a completely ASS idea to lynch claimed Ned Stark.

I'm going to Vote Arez since his posts have been pretty scum-like and he's voting Mynd who has all but claimed already. Not like anyone here is an utter blockhead so he doesn't have to spell out who he is for us. The vote seems off and the play seems off and that's good enough for me at the moment since none of the trains are working for me.

You fail at code. Often. Just putting it out there. :tongue:

But, in response to the statement I bolded above: I'd agree with that if EP wasn't doing all he could get out of having to PROVE it.

Cowboys, yiiiihaaa!

What is the general thought about this game's build?

Arez... and I was getting a town vibe on you up to this point. We have 16 hours. Let's use them to find scum. Let's NOT focus on setup talk.

OMggg.. Despo needs to put a tl;dr beneath every one of his posts. Oh wait here it comes, Tink not bothering to read he must be scum. Skimming = scum. Not paying attention = scum. Not bothered = scum. However when it's Desp let us make exceptions :myrddraal:

:tongue:

Skim and skip my WoT's at your own peril Tink. I'm not going to apologize for getting my thoughts out on who's pinging so far.

And for some strange reason, the EP lynch is pretty much completely derailed. I think it's necessary for everyone to see that that is the best course of action so far. His death gives us the most info, as many players can be seen as having a connection to EP.

As for his whole claim thing, everyone's acting like because there hasn't been a CC, EP is automatically Ned. If the real Ned is still out there, he may be wisely keeping quiet because he knows he has a role worth protecting. It's a common ploy by mafia, that if they feel like they're on the hot seat, they'll false claim a character they believe would be a powerful role for town, just so they can discover a good target for their NK.

Then there's the Mynd connection. Kinda surprised no one has mentioned this yet, but here goes. Because he seemed to be dropping mentions of recruiting and cult first, it does show an interesting possibility. I know he's all but claimed Sansa, but I'm thinking that there could be a possibility that he could be a CL himself, Teh Eunuch Spider. If he was, recruiting EP would have been a genius choice. Turn him, and you get Ned Stark, and from there, who knows. Would explain why he's defended EP so hard today.

All of this is why a lynch on EP makes the most sense today. Just too much evidence against him + multitude of info gained upon flip = good for town

Also, forgot to put it in my big ol' WoT's cause I was rushing before starting work, but the main spammers during daytime yesterday when we shoulda been placing votes, was Kae, Lenlo, and Rand. Out of that group, Kae has risen most on my list today.

List of who I think are most likely scum:

EP

Mynd

BG

Tina

Kae

Turin

I'm aware of the possibility he might be lying but when someone claims healer you don't sit on top of them either. We've been through one day only and we've already come out with two bi-nightly role cops, a deputy, and someone no one expected to be town end up being town. If people can claim and inherit the Iron throne then the idea of inheriting the roles of family members isn't totally absurd to me. His play is off and I know I said I'd be voting people based on their play but I'm not going to risk voting him off just yet. Arez on the other hand, based on posts and NOT role claims/speculation about the order of the game, I can deal with lynching.

And I've read through your post don't worry :P

Gah I can finally post again. Sorry guys, it's been extremely busy the past couple of nights. Everything's pretty slow now tho so I should have enough time to reexamine the thread.

On an unrelated note, I just made myself a chicken cutlet curry dish cause I missed the kind I used to get in Okinawa, and ZOMG IT IS AMAZING!!!!!! I'm actually pretty impressed with myself for being able to recreate the dish pretty good hehe. I unfortunately don't have any of the tasty nan bread they had over there, but some pita should do in a pinch :smile:

you talk about derailing trains and game play and yet you have made several derailing posts yourself

You fail at code. Often. Just putting it out there. :tongue:

But, in response to the statement I bolded above: I'd agree with that if EP wasn't doing all he could get out of having to PROVE it.

not much I can do on that point when there isn't much way to prove things when my role is stolen and used, hence, while I was saying watch for claimed finders other than Jack and I thought it'd be obvious that I include myself in the ignore column of finders as I'm telling you to look for the person who stole MY role night 1

Cowboys, yiiiihaaa!

Arez... and I was getting a town vibe on you up to this point. We have 16 hours. Let's use them to find scum. Let's NOT focus on setup talk.

Skim and skip my WoT's at your own peril Tink. I'm not going to apologize for getting my thoughts out on who's pinging so far.

And for some strange reason, the EP lynch is pretty much completely derailed. I think it's necessary for everyone to see that that is the best course of action so far. His death gives us the most info, as many players can be seen as having a connection to EP.

As for his whole claim thing, everyone's acting like because there hasn't been a CC, EP is automatically Ned. If the real Ned is still out there, he may be wisely keeping quiet because he knows he has a role worth protecting. It's a common ploy by mafia, that if they feel like they're on the hot seat, they'll false claim a character they believe would be a powerful role for town, just so they can discover a good target for their NK.

Then there's the Mynd connection. Kinda surprised no one has mentioned this yet, but here goes. Because he seemed to be dropping mentions of recruiting and cult first, it does show an interesting possibility. I know he's all but claimed Sansa, but I'm thinking that there could be a possibility that he could be a CL himself, Teh Eunuch Spider. If he was, recruiting EP would have been a genius choice. Turn him, and you get Ned Stark, and from there, who knows. Would explain why he's defended EP so hard today.

All of this is why a lynch on EP makes the most sense today. Just too much evidence against him + multitude of info gained upon flip = good for town

I read your WoT Despo, it was filled with more of the worst proposition in the game, you want to pass off hand of the king to a possible mafia aligned role (Tyrion) as I'm assuming the role would pass to Tyrion or his father based on canon, however if I really wasn't Ned Stark this close to the deadline the real one would have definately spoke up, are you so daft that you'd ignore this obvious point?

You do not know what you are getting into with attempting to lynch Ned Stark, there are so many variables that you donot understand with my role, give me a day and you will understand, but now that I have said this my head is on the chopping block anyways soooo if I die it's your loss.

First of all EP, I already explained why you might be getting CC'd. If Ned is still out there and staying hidden, I applaud him/her for their reserve and intelligence.

And what about the possibility of you getting recruited? You have nothing to say in your defense about that? Why are you buddying up to Mynd so much today?

Oh and I love the whole "Just give me one more day, please" thing is so cute. Cause you know, mafia never say anything like that.

Cowboys, yiiiihaaa!

^hodor

First of all EP, I already explained why you might be getting CC'd. If Ned is still out there and staying hidden, I applaud him/her for their reserve and intelligence.

And what about the possibility of you getting recruited? You have nothing to say in your defense about that? Why are you buddying up to Mynd so much today?

Oh and I love the whole "Just give me one more day, please" thing is so cute. Cause you know, mafia never say anything like that.

I can prove myself day 3 i need be, I have no reason to believe there is a recruitiong factor in this game, why defend against speculation, you call speculation on setup scummy yet you turn that speculation into an argument for a case wtf is up with that? did you think no one would catch it? I seem to think Mynd is telling the truth about being Sansa.

Like I said, I don't buy the whole "I can prove it tomorrow" schtick. Not when you can try and bail yourself out with more "Awh man you guys! Moi powers got stolen again'd!" the next day.

And it's a far cry from suggesting there may be some kind of cult or recruitment factor in a GoT-based game, to talking about how there's no mafia, only a bunch of throne competers or SK's or something. Do you really not see the difference in that?

And you don't think it's weird we haven't heard from TMD or Kudaran still?

I haven't derailed anything. I've been as active as I can, and in case you didn't know, I had RL SHIT I had to cope with, and I'm still barely coping. So GFY for saying I'm not active enough, because I'm doing the best I can considering what's going on.

And while I think it's stupid to lynch a claimed Ned...the possibility of EP having been recruited is very high. So while he may be Ned, he may not be town any longer.

We have 12.5 hours to secure a lynch, and since that's 11pm my time, I won't be on then. But I will check this when I get home from work, and see what's changed, and I will vote then.

I don't think I was really saying you weren't being active, my main thing against you Kae was that your spam was derailing, and that you calling for focusing on inactives is not likely to pan anything out at this point. We have 12ish hours to go, to secure a lynch were goona need some effective casing, and there's not really much at all to be said about inactives except... well they're inactive. Could be something, could be nothing.

Archived