DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A Game of Thrones - Mafia by Darthe and Ithillian - Game Over, Mafia Wins!

Darthe

I'm not quite sure if I want to read all of the 40 pages that happened since I went MIA (which I mentioned before game) this weekend. I have read the last few pages though and it seems to me that all that are voting EP should be watched closely and are on my radar, especially Despo...

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah that's why I thought it was a mistake. How does that make sense in the slightest? If you are voting EP can you atleast present an argument to lynching claimed Stark? If you haven't read the last 40 pages then I doubt you even have a clue at what's gone down! EP claimed NED. Why are you voting him without a reason????

Thanks for the extra hours.

*sigh* Something in mine also hints at danger. That's all I care to say on that subject for now.

Oh, claiming the same thing as Mynd did. That's a safe card.. *sigh*

So your role PM doesn´t hints at danger? Unvote. Vote Arez.

It does hint at danger

So why did you respond this way to Kae?

I'm not quite sure if I want to read all of the 40 pages that happened since I went MIA (which I mentioned before game) this weekend. I have read the last few pages though and it seems to me that all that are voting EP should be watched closely and are on my radar, especially Despo...

Vote controlled?

Do you want to know what I have learned in mafia? It doesn't matter how you play. Really. It doesn't because everything you say can be used against you. So play aggresive, play crappy, play good, doesn't matter ^^

This quote actually makes me sad.

Because it DOES matter, for the very reasons Tiinker (thanks btw) stated. We each have a different playstyle that works for us, much like in poker. It doesn't guarantee a victory, but it at least guarantees some kind of result. This is also why meta-gaming a player is actually very effective. It's simple social psychology, people tend to change their behavior when they are scum. Some will try to overcompensate and be the cleanest most towniest of townies to cover up being scum. Others act sheepish and hesitate attacking other players when they normally would. Also, scum players tend to panic or read too much into people's accusations because they know they are scum.

Personally, I don't believe that joke votes exist. There is always a tiny morsel of truth in everything posted. You ask what we learned on D1? A lot I think.

And I get frustrated as well, very much so. I detest players who sit on the sidelines only to swoop in and vote with the majority, especially when they are town as well. I'd rather have a tough scum player to tangle with than a lazy townie.

Lastly, this game is MAFIA, not huggiebear adventures. No rainbow unicorn farts or tinkerbell tiddlywinks. I've seen wives slit their husband's throats, twin brothers betray each other, and even best friends turn on each other when they discovered one of them could be mafia. Anything posted in this game thread should be taken as gameplay not personal.

If you bluff in a poker game and I call you out on bluffing, does that mean I don't like you as a person? No. because its just a game!

i didn't say I don't like you as person .. Sorry if you interpreted it like that, I said I don't like how some people play.

You also said it doesn't matter how you play, but it does. Very much so. We can continue this discussion off thread if you like, but not liking how someone plays doesn't make them scum. You have to find your own playstyle that counters that.

So let me get this straight, out of 59 pages you vote me for saying that? Bandwaggon

I'm just saying if I need to switch for consensus I don't mind. Also you'd best notice I didn't bandwagon as I haven't changed my vote. Silly Arez.

Official Vote Count:

Arez Al'Loke (4): Tiinker, Kae, Mynd, Tina

Despo (2): EP, BG

EP (6): Despo, Andrew, Blackhoof, Arez, TMD

Mynd (1): Peace

Tina (1): Razen

Not voting (7): Alanna, Jack, Kudaran, Len, Rand, Tress, Turin

With 20 alive it takes 11 to lynch.

Here is a link to your new countdown:

http://www.timeandda...0=745&msg=Night

*edited to correct name of voters on EP's train*

Official Vote Count:

EP (6): Despo, Andrew, Blackhoof, EP, TMD

EP is voting for himself as well as Despo? Now there's some interesting shenanigans.

EP is not voting for himself. Pay no attention to Tress's quoted vote count lest it cause confusion.

Feel free to edit it out of my post if you prefer, glad to know it wasn't correct. :smile:

ironthrone.gif

The woman was tired, but her face did not show it. Perhaps just a little sign in her eyes, they seemed darker than usual. Another slight gesture from the figure seated on the Throne caught her attention. Whispered instructions, followed by those same few steps to the front of the dias. Waiting for silence so that she might speak.

These are the words of the King. Listen and heed them well

Peace is wIse indEEd. He has seen what others have not. He is however mistaken about this Ned Stark. By claiming the Throne of the North he is a rebel to your rightful King. I call on the loyal people of Westeros to stand and vote with their King.

VOTE EP

Wearily she took her place back by the figure's side. Where she would always stand until she was needed.

Official Vote Count:

EP (8): Despo, Andrew, Blackhoof, Arez, TMD, The Iron Throne

With 20 alive it takes 11 to lynch.

And before you ask ... yes the Vote Count is correct.

Archived