DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A Game of Thrones - Mafia by Darthe and Ithillian - Game Over, Mafia Wins!

Darthe

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What did you learn from the Day 1 death? NOTHING that I couldn't have told you. A D1 random death gives more than my death did!?

No one looked at who had voted me and why and when? My death went virtually unnoticed.

A random D1 kill would have given more.

Kae and Tinker trying very hard to detract attention from EP

Really..really.. not. Stated my opinion on Ned Stark like 50 times now. If you're so desperate to keep him on the board then go back and quote the posts you find important.

Arez you just don't get this game. Evidence is put together. 1 lynch does not build a case. Day 3 you go back and look at day 1 and put the pieces in place.

Your emotional plea makes you look scummy. You constant OMGUS style makes you look scummy. You do this every game you play. Maybe it's time to re-evaluate your style and adjust. Just because someone makes a case against you doesnt make them scum. If they are town and you are town then they are just as uninformed as you are. That is something I have yet to see you consider. Think about it.

Mynd is still scum in this game. He's Drawn out 2 starks. Both with cop roles with his are you my father crap. EP is most likely town.

No one looked at who had voted me and why and when? My death went virtually unnoticed.

Apparently, Arez is behaving this way because he wants attention. He didn't get enough in his first life it seems.

Mynd is still scum in this game. He's Drawn out 2 starks. Both with cop roles with his are you my father crap. EP is most likely town.

Let's not make things up, Peace. I've been trying to out Joffrey for some time now and I did not draw out two Starks. Check your fabrications with the votes as well, because Basel was about to get lynched before revealing as Rob while EP was trying to explain why his vote was controlled.

Face it, you want me to be scum so bad you can taste it, but why don't you admit that you know more about EP's vote control shenanigans than you want us to believe.

Do you want to know what I have learned in mafia? It doesn't matter how you play. Really. It doesn't because everything you say can be used against you. So play aggresive, play crappy, play good, doesn't matter ^^

This quote actually makes me sad.

Thanks for the extra hours.

*sigh* Something in mine also hints at danger. That's all I care to say on that subject for now.

Oh, claiming the same thing as Mynd did. That's a safe card.. *sigh*

So your role PM doesn´t hints at danger? Unvote. Vote Arez.

About EP. Basel (Robb) being town makes it clear that Ned is town too. I agree that he could very well be recruited though. That is if those ghosty things are in the game. I´m not sure who would be considered cult otherwise. I have seen the different set up talks and since the information I have doesn´t hint at any of these I will just have to wait until I have more information before speculating any further. If we find out that there is a cult then I´m willing to vote EP - not before.

Thanks for the extra hours.

*sigh* Something in mine also hints at danger. That's all I care to say on that subject for now.

Oh, claiming the same thing as Mynd did. That's a safe card.. *sigh*

So your role PM doesn´t hints at danger? Unvote. Vote Arez.

It does hint at danger

It's become obvious to me that Despo doesn't have any idea what a town PM looks like in this game based on his comments about game setup. Arez seems just as clueless, therefore either one of them seems fine to Lynch. I'd still rather lynch Despo, but will switch to Arez if needs be tomorrow.

Archived