DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A Game of Thrones - Mafia by Darthe and Ithillian - Game Over, Mafia Wins!

Darthe

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're role-fishing alot Mynd? Are you trying to find the real Ned stark so you can kill him and win the game? Hmm...

You've been asking people all the time "ARE YOU NED STARK?! I think not"

Very sucpicious.. I regret pulling my vote of you.

Only you would turn that into role-fishing. My point is that he is UNDISPUTED in his claim, so why don't you believe him?

Wait a minute
FOS and vote Arez for voting for EP when we've been given a DL extension. Want Ned dead much, Arez? I'm not saying I totally buy EP's story, but I don't wanna lynch him either.
Ohhhh! Look who said she wasn't gonna be around until just before deadline, but now all of a sudden shows up when we have an extension?! I happen to agree with your vote though. unvote vote Arez While it shall be interesting to hear from Despo who will come swooping in to defend Arez and push us all on EP, I think that the way Arez 2.0 has reacted in this game reeks of a scum trying to get his threat to the thrown lynched asap.

Try reading my posts Mynd. I said I'd check in when I got home from work.

This mafia community gives Mynd. I.. dislike.. that people follow you just because you're experianced, instead of thinking on their own, they eat up everything you say.

You can lynch every single townie member before anyone ever dares lift a finger against you, I'm one of the few who ever dares to do otherwise.

Yeah right. He does get lynched after he's taken down half the town with him.

So people listen to him? How about follow him blindly?! If it had only been "Listening" as you so kindly put it, I couldn't care less. But when they act like sheep, I LOSE MY WITS.

Arez. I'm happy for another vote on EP (though I don't think you unvoted first), as I truly believe that he's scum, all the way, but this isn't helping. I'm betting Mynd will now use you to further draw attention away from EP while continuing to ignore everything Des and I have said in way of explanation for our votes.

If EP hadn't messed up first, I'D be voting for you.

I'm barely keeping my eyes open. Good night everyone. Well, afternoon. But that's my night, these days.

I agree that I haven't been playing perfect, although that is my playstyle, and I don't care how many times I get lynched for it, pepps will just have to get used to it xD

Anyway, Yes, Mynd is trying to draw away attention from EP and seems to be manageing very good at doing so.

Well to be fair you haven't acted extraordinarily town mate. There's a reason I voted for you. I'd also like to point out that there are three votes on you and Mynd is the last of the three. He plays the game like a man and goes balls deep Day 1 and gets the ball rolling. See how many feathers he ruffled on Day 1? I can only imagine how stale the game might have gone if we'd been like "HA! Joke vote you! No, YOU!". Nah, if you're playing with Mynd you just get a guarantee that you'll get an intense game. And no I'm not ass-kissing. Everyone gets noticed for different things in this game. Despo for his long ass WoTs <3, Red is notorious for her own bull dog play, and in the FF game we just played Ithi sure made her mark. They built up a reputation and that should be respected. Respect to these folk for making the game interesting.

Archived