DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A Game of Thrones - Mafia by Darthe and Ithillian - Game Over, Mafia Wins!

Darthe

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Official Vote Count:

EP (8): Despo, Andrew, Blackhoof, Arez, TMD, The Iron Throne

And before you ask ... yes the Vote Count is correct.

*counts*.... *raises eyebrow*

Now THAT is interesting.

*Counts*

I thought there was one vote more than the voters, but there are apparantly two..

I'm thinking scum are trying to make it as obvious as possible so people will think he is town and remove their votes.. Why not hammer as they did me last time? Think on it.

A king with a female adviser. I'd suspect Joffrey is on the throne right now and Cersei is guiding him. I'm not that familiar with the rest of the books and originally I'd have thought Mellisandre and Stannis but that's impossible now. Peace is voting Mynd and apparently he is "wise". If Mynd is a Stark and EP is a Stark then Joffrey is a logical conclusion. One problem though. Who the heck is town trying to help? I do know that my own character would NOT want the Lannisters on the throne so sod you, I'm not voting EP.

From Ned to Joffrey. Tyrion shows up next so next phase I'm thinking it's going to be him. Question of alignments though are still coming back to kick us in the crotch.

*Counts*

I thought there was one vote more than the voters, but there are apparantly two..

I'm thinking scum are trying to make it as obvious as possible so people will think he is town and remove their votes.. Why not hammer as they did me last time? Think on it.

No I think they got lucky by forcing TMD to vote EP and accidentally grabbing the Iron Throne. But mafia grabbing the Iron Throne two days in a row is hard to believe that it's pure chance. The way the mod-speak is phrased makes it look that way more than someone being guided. Maybe it's not Joffrey. Whispered in his ear? That sounds like vote control. God damnit I told myself I wouldn't speculate and confuse myself.

There was one who had been watching with great interest. Persuasive and beautiful, when she spoke it was hard not to pay attention. It was near impossoble not to do what she wanted ... and she wanted so much. Perhaps too much. Certainly another in the crowd believed this to be the case. A sudden rise in volume and activity allowed him to slip to her side un-noticed. Now standing there nonchalantly, nodding along and appearing so un-threatening. No-one saw the knife drawn and plunged into her back, low down on the left hand side. A severing that even the most determined of women could not stitch back together again.

Holding her upright for a moment, so that none would know what he had done, he casually wiped his blade on her dress, before stepping back and turning into the crowd, becoming lost in their wheels within wheels. He was gone as if never there as she slowly folded up upon herself and fell to the floor dead.

Myndrunner: Cersei Lannister - Mafia Vote Controller/Silencer has been killed

It is STILL DAY ...

Yeah for a reason. You cajoling people to vote EP now because you were right about Mynd isn't helping. I'm voting EP now because Peace was called wise for voting Mynd and the same person calls us to vote EP to help the Kingdom. Not exactly because you have been particularly convincing mate.. Sorry, but truthful.

Archived