DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A Game of Thrones - Mafia by Darthe and Ithillian - Game Over, Mafia Wins!

Darthe

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

See it how you will Alanna. The fact that I agreed with Mynd that EP was town (which he was) and that I agreed that Despo is scummy (which you agree on as well) somehow makes me "bad" then fine. I can't argue against those points. Unfortunately, I had a wrong read on Mynd based on the wording of some of his posts.

you are all lazy, had you been actively scumhunting we wouldn't be in this situation.

So helpful, EP...

unvote, vote jack as I don't see us getting 12 votes elsewhere with as lurky as some have been.

Funny Tress.. You're complaining that I vote for a claimed cop when you did the same DIRECTLY AFTER he claimed. Care to explain yourself?

I did explain myself already, but EP ignored it. I was ninja'd. I was actually in the process of typing my post to vote him when he claimed. If you check the time stamps, my vote came about 2 minutes after his claim. I was posting from my phone, which does lovely things to me with auto-correct (which I am very anal about fixing), and takes forever to format the vote. I'd also been trying to decide whether to say anything additional to EP beyond stating that his rant about people being lazy was unhelpful, added some text, and took it back out. It took me about 5 minutes from the time I hit "quote" on my phone to when I submitted my post.

You can call me a hypocrite if you like, but that doesn't make you look any better.

I said I would post more today but I haven´t gotten the time to read enough to give any input. I´m so tired. If someone find my old list with claims and add the new ones or make your own then I would be happy. Otherwise I will do it tomorrow.

These are the people that voted EP after Mynd´s death - Tiinker, Tina, Tress and Lenlo. I think we have at least one mafia there and I know it´s not me.

Also noted that AJ, Jack, Kudaran, Rand and Turin didn´t vote although we got a new deadline. I know that Jack and Turin are busy. Has Kudaran posted at all.

you are all lazy, had you been actively scumhunting we wouldn't be in this situation.

So helpful, EP...

unvote, vote jack as I don't see us getting 12 votes elsewhere with as lurky as some have been.

Funny Tress.. You're complaining that I vote for a claimed cop when you did the same DIRECTLY AFTER he claimed. Care to explain yourself?

I did explain myself already, but EP ignored it. I was ninja'd. I was actually in the process of typing my post to vote him when he claimed. If you check the time stamps, my vote came about 2 minutes after his claim. I was posting from my phone, which does lovely things to me with auto-correct (which I am very anal about fixing), and takes forever to format the vote. I'd also been trying to decide whether to say anything additional to EP beyond stating that his rant about people being lazy was unhelpful, added some text, and took it back out. It took me about 5 minutes from the time I hit "quote" on my phone to when I submitted my post.

You can call me a hypocrite if you like, but that doesn't make you look any better.

That's why I try not to post from my phone.

I said I would post more today but I haven´t gotten the time to read enough to give any input. I´m so tired. If someone find my old list with claims and add the new ones or make your own then I would be happy. Otherwise I will do it tomorrow.

These are the people that voted EP after Mynd´s death - Tiinker, Tina, Tress and Lenlo. I think we have at least one mafia there and I know it´s not me.

Also noted that AJ, Jack, Kudaran, Rand and Turin didn´t vote although we got a new deadline. I know that Jack and Turin are busy. Has Kudaran posted at all.

I missed the whole crazy scheme or I would have chimed in-- we were on a 20 hour drive from the edges of SC to the top of IL, I couldn't respond from my phone if I wanted to. I know my absence was noted, I'll try to fix that now.

Tress...another scum slip. EP claimed cop long before mynd flipped scum.

I know when EP made his claim. Arez and I weren't talking about EP. We were talking about my vote on Jack D1.

My decision to vote EP was because I did not trust his claim for quite a lot of other reasons.

I am not scum, Peace. Very much not so.

I know when EP made his claim. Arez and I weren't talking about EP. We were talking about my vote on Jack D1.

My decision to vote EP was because I did not trust his claim for quite a lot of other reasons.

It doesnt matter if you don't trust his claim. Unless there is a counter claim you dont vote cop right off. Scummy scummy play from a vet.

Official Vote Count:

BG (1): Alanna

Despo(1): BG

TinaHel (1): Razen

Songstress (1): Peacesells

Not voting (14): andrewlee, Arez Al'Loke 2.0, Basel Gill 2.0, Blackhoof, Despothera, Jack_D, Lenlo, RandA lThor, Sakaea, songstress, TheMasterDude, Tiinker, TinaHel, Turin Turambar

Kae also voted and unvoted Peace since the last Vote Count

With 18 alive it takes 10 to lynch

Here is your handy dandy countdown timer:

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20120704T23&p0=745&msg=Night

It doesnt matter if you don't trust his claim. Unless there is a counter claim you dont vote cop right off. Scummy scummy play from a vet.

I didn't vote a cop right off, Peace, why are you twisting my actions? If you're talking about my vote on EP, I was one of TEN people who voted to lynch him well after his claim to be cop during night phase.

I didn't vote a cop right off, Peace, why are you twisting my actions? If you're talking about my vote on EP, I was one of TEN people who voted to lynch him well after his claim to be cop during night phase.

And when you saw Mynd flip scum..did it not occur to you why he was buddying? No..you rushed to a vote to try and lynch the cop asap.

I've already explained my vote on EP, including my thought process as regards to the vote control situation. I'm not going to insist that you're scum for not believing my reasons, but your interpretation of my motivation is incorrect.

I am town, Peace. I had my reasons for not believing EP. I still don't know what Darthe has done with the setup here, but at least one thing I was assuming was incorrect.

Peace, when considering anything that Mynd is involved in, there is so much WIFOM associated with him that it makes my head hurt. I go by instinct when dealing with Mynd, because I can't reason out what he was trying to do, he'll outthink me every time.

If that's not good enough for you, I can't give you anything better.

I want to believe that you are town. I think your focus would be best served elsewhere.

Archived