DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A Game of Thrones - Mafia by Darthe and Ithillian - Game Over, Mafia Wins!

Darthe

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

VOTE DESPO

You are obviously scum.

Did he get Vote-controlled...

:dry:

Here is an example of you not helping town. First..Mynd was the vote controller. Do you think there are 2 on the mafia team? Second, why are you giving him an easy reason? Make him come up with his own so we can vet his reasoning.

I'm just asking? I've never seen anyone just vote like that, when you vote without giving a reason, you paint a target on your back. And almost everyone knows it, so why did he do so?

My conclusion was that he probably was vote controlled or something similar to that...

Official Vote Count:

BG (2): Alanna, Despo

Despo(4): BG, TMD, Basel, Andrew

Songstress (1): Peace

TinaHel (1): Razen

TMD (4): Hoofie, Arez-2, Len

Not voting (7): Jack_D, RandA lThor, Sakaea, songstress, Tiinker, TinaHel, Turin Turambar

With 18 alive it takes 10 to lynch

Here is your new countdown timer:

http://www.timeandda...0=745&msg=Night

Well you seem to know alot about this Arez. FoS on you for that whole spiel.

Now way I see it we have 3 choices.

1) This is a VC so we pile on Despo

2) This is a VC and we avoid that lunch like the plague

Or 3) This isn't a VC and we decide what to do about Andrew Mic Liar Pants.

I know there is mire to it than this but typing from a phone is annoying and I don't want to put up with a really long keyboard typy post. I'll pit mote when I get home.

VOTE DESPO

You are obviously scum.

What is obvious about him being scum?

I don't understand the question. Despo's scumminess is so obviously obvious. I mean sure, it's a complete 180 to everything I'd said before, but a guy's allowed to change his mind isn't he? :smile:

Well you seem to know alot about this Arez. FoS on you for that whole spiel.

Now way I see it we have 3 choices.

1) This is a VC so we pile on Despo

2) This is a VC and we avoid that lunch like the plague

Or 3) This isn't a VC and we decide what to do about Andrew Mic Liar Pants.

I know there is mire to it than this but typing from a phone is annoying and I don't want to put up with a really long keyboard typy post. I'll pit mote when I get home.

...You're gonna do what in a mire? :rolleyes:

Andrew you plonker!

This sounds like Chronicle.

Yeah so I'll be scarce until Sunday. I just ran into some amaaaaaaa-zing news since the university of my dreams just accepted me about 20 minutes ago =))! Which MEANS I gotta pay way more attention to this next 3 exams so I can try and secure my place. Appreciate the understanding! PEACE!

Andrew you plonker!

This sounds like Chronicle.

Yeah so I'll be scarce until Sunday. I just ran into some amaaaaaaa-zing news since the university of my dreams just accepted me about 20 minutes ago =))! Which MEANS I gotta pay way more attention to this next 3 exams so I can try and secure my place. Appreciate the understanding! PEACE!

Congratulations!!! And good luck on those exams!!!

Andrew, care to actually case Des?

You should give me an award for catching up in this game. Yes, I have read 72 pages and taken notes. Puh! I should have followed more from the beginning and by my actions you can see that I didn´t do it very well. I must apologize for running ahead and voting EP. It was really stupid. I did as Tiinker and listened too much on the kings speech. So sorry for past mistakes. Lets hope I can play a little better now.

After my reread I have found that there are 8 players that I consider town right now. So I´m only left with 10 possible scum. :laugh: The two I´m most interested in lynching right now is TMD and Tress.

TMD "forgot" about the game but still felt the need to defend himself and say that he always lurk on day 1. Since then he has showed little interest in this game. I find his play scummy. I don´t like the thought that you should not lynch quiet players because that doesn´t give any information. We should lynch who we think are scummy and I don´t like letting players slide through the games. He was vote controlled yesterday he says. Well, if he is scum that would be a great set up to make him look town, get another vote on EP = Ned=cop and set up for a Des lynch today. (That is if Des is town of course.)

Tress started with voting Hoof for his PR which didn´t make any sense. What was the purpose. Still don´t know. She says she looked for information or something like that. What information would that be? She was on the fence with Turin and Mynd. Turin was overreacting but Mynd was coming out to aggressive. Later on she used this as a base for voting Turin. Before that vote she got a "townie vibe" from Mynd. She was number 8 on Arez lynch. (Don´t know if that should be considered scummy or not just thought I would add that.) She then vote EP after the kings speech together with me, Tiinker and Lenlo. I think one of us is scum and I know it isn´t me and I believe that it isn´t Tiinker. Have no clue about Lenlo at the moment. She went on about Ned not being in the game and gives strange reasons for voting EP.

I´m unsure about Des and BG. Des is so funny. He got tunnel vision on EP all game and then he claims that he hasn´t tunnel vision and that he would have rethought his vote for EP after seeing that TMD was vote controlled. Right. Don´t know if that makes him scum or not. He does defend TMD though.

BG clearly hasn´t the same win condition as I which makes me suspicious of him. Not sure about him.

Vote Tress to get competing trains. If you want to go with TMD I´m happy to join you.

Tress, you say that you isn´t scum. I think you need to prove that for me to believe it.

I´m going to see Madonna tomorrow so I will be gone all day and the day after. I will probably be able to get here Thursday evening when I get home. Maybe I can check on my phone tomorrow but mostly I want a fun game with my family so DM has lower priority tomorrow.

I can see a case on Tress, considering what Tina just said ^^, I can see a case on TMD for inactivity then abruptly appearing, and I think I might know what Andrew is getting at concerning Des. I'd still like to hear a case from him, however.

Official Vote Count:

BG (2): Alanna, Despo

Despo(4): BG, TMD, Basel, Andrew

Songstress (2): Peace, Tina

TinaHel (1): Razen

TMD (4): Hoofie, Arez-2, Len

Not voting (6): Jack_D, RandA lThor, Sakaea, songstress, Tiinker, Turin Turambar

With 18 alive it takes 10 to lynch

Here is your new countdown timer:

http://www.timeandda...0=745&msg=Night

Sounds like your sitting on the fence waiting to go whichever way the majority does.

I think her reasoning is sound. There are several people here who need to provide more than 1 line quips and votes. Including you.

I have been actually Peace.

And no Kae you wouldnt, because by voting for one of them you would be taking a side or stance in those cases instead of sitting on the fence with no vote on anybody saying "I want to lynch this person but im also willing to lynch that other person." Pretty much the definition of fence sitting to me.

I've said all I really can say earlier in response to Peace, Kae.

As far was what Tina brings up against me, my vote on Hoof D1 was early in the phase, I thought it was unlikely his was a real PR, and was suspicious because it looked like he was going to be unable to contribute meaningfully to the game. When it became obvious he was a double voter and therefore most likely town, and Hoof proved he could still vote and contribute at least somewhat, I decided it was a strange choice but probably true.

I've explained my actions the best that I can. People may choose to interpret my motivations differently, I'm sure, but all I can do here is tell the truth.

Tress, you say that you isn´t scum. I think you need to prove that for me to believe it.

The only way I can prove that, Tina, is with a coroner's report. I'd prefer not to die if I can avoid it. Anything else, people will choose whether or not they want to believe, and if you're predisposed to assume I am scum you will think I am lying no matter what I say.

As for recent events, I'm very suspicious of Andrew right now, his admitted 180 on Despo without even attempting to explain his case is rather questionable. Despo I am still concerned about. TMD I've never played with, so I'm not sure what to make of his inactivity.

Lenlo also has me curious, especially the way he is trying to defend Arez as a "flailing townie". He's gotten no pressure about being the hammer vote on EP, either. I'd like to hear his reasoning, since I've explained mine.

BG clearly hasn´t the same win condition as I which makes me suspicious of him. Not sure about him.

This is an interesting point. I thought I remembered wondering about that myself, and was reading back through trying to find what he had said that would have given this clue, but I can't locate it right now. If your notes include that much detail, can you quote us what you find suspicious, Tina? The only thing I was able to find from BG was where he hinted at being aligned with the Starks, and I think I know who he was hinting at.

Archived