DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A Game of Thrones - Mafia by Darthe and Ithillian - Game Over, Mafia Wins!

Darthe

That's why I'm avoiding to vote you Despo. I believe I still have my vote on TMD?

Unvote I was hopeing the pressure from so "many" votes in a short period of time would shake something loose, but since everyone removed their votes, I guess that ain't gonna happen.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Official Vote Count:

Arez-2 (1): Turin

BG (5): Alanna, Despo, Blackhoof, Andrew

Despo(6): BG, TMD, Basel, Peace, Tress

Songstress (1): Tina

TinaHel (1): Razen

TMD (1): Len

Not voting (5): Arez, Jack_D, Kae, RandA lThor, Tiinker

With 18 alive it takes 10 to lynch

Here is your new countdown timer:

http://www.timeandda...0=745&msg=Night

Night is coming. 16 Hours till Night.

So first Unvote[

On the phone so cant get quotes but here's what I've got to say.

You assume you were targeted and protected last night because no one died? Why you? Why not say Jack? Know something we don't?

I also find it funny how you should have no way of knowing Mynd would die to a vig unless you were the one who did it. I find it funny because you were buddying up with Mynd but then try to spin it after his death.

Of you and Despo, you are pinging me much more.

Vote BG[

So first Unvote[

On the phone so cant get quotes but here's what I've got to say.

You assume you were targeted and protected last night because no one died? Why you? Why not say Jack? Know something we don't?

I also find it funny how you should have no way of knowing Mynd would die to a vig unless you were the one who did it. I find it funny because you were buddying up with Mynd but then try to spin it after his death.

Of you and Despo, you are pinging me much more.

Vote BG[

[...]

Also, I happen to know that at least 2 people targeted me last night and I'd very much like to know why.

See above.

So, did anyone see anything set on fire during their 4th? :rolleyes:

Thankfully no.

So we have a seeming choice between lynching Loony Lysa and a Stark-aligned character (from what BG has been hinting).

Loony Lysa? To be honest, that strikes me as unlikely. Given how many other important characters there are, Loony Lysa seems low on the list of priorities to me. Why are you fake claiming Lysa? Is it possible that you are in Arez's boat and had a character like Melisandre (who nobody would expect to flip town)? Or are you covering for your scumminess, Despo? I threw Loony Lysa's name out when I was discussing what could possibly be the setup when BG had asked for people's opinions, which is why I'm skeptical of your claim. I don't see any hints in what you've posted that screams Lysa to me.

Regarding the fact that BG says he was targeted twice last night. I see two possibilities here. One - a reflective role is out there (which is possible IF he's on a mason team and he knows who his teammates targeted and what results they got back). Or the second, he's lying and drawing out potential roles for him and his scum team to NK. Would've worked nicely, but nobody confessed to targeting him. Given the fact that he was pretty buddy buddy with Mynd when he was alive, I think that of the two, this one will give us more info today. Unvote, vote: BG.

No sir. I am the Doctor.

I didn't really want to reveal that so I tried to throw people off by making them think I was Maester Luwin and that I was some sort of watcher/tracker.

In reality I am the Doctor and I protected myself last night.

I know my character isn't the most sympathetic of characters in the books, but this is the lot I was given. I knew a role claim wouldn't be too helpful to my cause so I tried to abstain from that as much as possible. Pycelle isn't exactly believable as town, and revealing Doc just paints a target and creates WIFOM which I hate.

Well, I had BG pegged as Maester Luwin, and most likely the doc, but Maester Pycell and doc is believable.

Des, however. You really want us to believe that Lysa Arryn, the nutcase of the Moon Door, who refused to help Catlyn Stark, is town? I realize with the fire witch being town it's possible, but with all the main characters available, you're Lysa? Reeks of a mod-provided fake claim to me.

Des, please provide the quote where you hinted at being this nut.

About 11 hours to go, I think.

Well, I had BG pegged as Maester Luwin, and most likely the doc,

This is exactly what I was thinking when I said I was 99% sure I knew who he was. Now I'm a bit thrown.

Despo is obviously the safer lynch. But I'm not convinced he is scum. I would still rather lynch Tress.

Unvote

I was already feeling less confident of my vote considering Andrew's strange voting pattern, and without a CC it would be insanity to lynch a claimed doc

@Kae: Would you rather I have lied and claimed a different character than what my role pm stated? While I was at it, I could have claimed a power role as well to make my lynch look more dangerous. I can't help that my character isn't all that pleasant in the books, and as Peace stated I'm def a safer lynch than BG. But either way, I prefer to be upfront and clean when revealing to town, it makes for less confusion in the long run and you know, I have the advantage of telling the truth (just in case there is a LD in this game, altho I haven't seen any hints towards that at all).

As for the quote, I can go find it for you

Unvote

I was already feeling less confident of my vote considering Andrew's strange voting pattern, and without a CC it would be insanity to lynch a claimed doc

But it wasn't insanity to lynch a claimed Cop without CC. I see.

Unvote

But it wasn't insanity to lynch a claimed Cop without CC. I see.

Oh the IRONY. lol

51027540.jpg

Seriously tho, as a member of the town I have literally no reason to fear your trying to lynch me. Even were you to succeed, once I flipped town you'd look pretty dumb

I couldn't even find a "come at me bro" image with a falcon on it, I literally had to make my own, which was surprisingly more difficult than it should have been.

Just in case you forgot, a moon and falcon are the emblem of House Arryn

@Kae: Would you rather I have lied and claimed a different character than what my role pm stated? While I was at it, I could have claimed a power role as well to make my lynch look more dangerous. I can't help that my character isn't all that pleasant in the books, and as Peace stated I'm def a safer lynch than BG. But either way, I prefer to be upfront and clean when revealing to town, it makes for less confusion in the long run and you know, I have the advantage of telling the truth (just in case there is a LD in this game, altho I haven't seen any hints towards that at all).

As for the quote, I can go find it for you

Defensive much?

Archived