DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A Game of Thrones - Mafia by Darthe and Ithillian - Game Over, Mafia Wins!

Darthe

Hey look, other people showed up.

Stanntress, are you claiming vanilla with desire to take the throne? If not, then I'd rather move back to Despo.

Nevermind the "if not" part. That didn't come out how I thought it in my head. Either way I'd rather lynch Despo, so whatever.

Unvote Vote Despo

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stanntress, are you claiming vanilla with desire to take the throne? If not, then I'd rather move back to Despo.

I am the rightful king. I have no special powers, so I am vanilla, yes. And I am town. If you are not anti town, I am no danger to you.

I am the rightful king. I have no special powers, so I am vanilla, yes. And I am town. If you are not anti town, I am no danger to you.

I can support this. Ned Stark would have approved this message. Melisandre was town (and oddly not in Book/Season 1, but in this game) so I will support your claim.

What is your win condition? Do you have the Irone Throne right now? Had it?

I do not now nor have I at any point in this game controlled the Iron Throne.

If Peace is correct about the other claimants to the throne being the mafia team, my win condition should be no concern to you if your are town. Would you like to claim to be a rival claimant to the throne as town, Tina?

If Peace is correct about the other claimants to the throne being the mafia team, my win condition should be no concern to you if your are town. Would you like to claim to be a rival claimant to the throne as town, Tina?

Your win condition is important. State it or i am voting you.

The second time you pretended not to see my question. What is your win condition?

And no, I would never claim the throne.

There is one operative word I'm looking for. Town win condition is not typical.

You want someone, to reveal the 'one word' that will prove them town? So everyone else can use it, town or not, later?

It can only be used once no matter when it is revealed. So..what's your point?

My win condition is not the same as the rest of town, although I am town. My goal is aligned with town, to eliminate those who are against the town, but the only easy I win is if I hammer a king. As I assume Joffrey is the current king and is mafia, I am predominantly concerned with trying to find and lynch him. If Peace is correct about the other claimants to the throne being mafia also, then I am happy to help find and lynch any if them.

As I said, keep a close eye on those who are most concerned with hammering my lynch. They are most likely rival claimants with the same win condition as I have.

My win condition is not the same as the rest of town, although I am town. My goal is aligned with town, to eliminate those who are against the town, but the only easy I win is if I hammer a king. As I assume Joffrey is the current king and is mafia, I am predominantly concerned with trying to find and lynch him. If Peace is correct about the other claimants to the throne being mafia also, then I am happy to help find and lynch any if them.

As I said, keep a close eye on those who are most concerned with hammering my lynch. They are most likely rival claimants with the same win condition as I have.

YOU win?

Archived