DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A Game of Thrones - Mafia by Darthe and Ithillian - Game Over, Mafia Wins!

Darthe

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unvote

I was already feeling less confident of my vote considering Andrew's strange voting pattern, and without a CC it would be insanity to lynch a claimed doc

But it wasn't insanity to lynch a claimed Cop without CC. I see.

You know, this has been thrown around a lot and has kind of irritated me, a few people keep saying EP had claimed cop. He didn't. He claimed 1/2 day role cop, which Jack had previously claimed before that. So A) nowhere NEAR as powerful and important to town and B) His claim was not very believable, considering he just had to claim the same thing as Jack and it would be more believable

Well, that is a falcon. But I see no moon. And as a hint, I would bet that went over everyone's head. Certainly did mine.

I wasn't trying to make it overt. I think dropping obvious character and role hints is scummy. Best case scenario you're painting a target on your back for mafia, worst case you're scum trying to make yourself look more town by blatantly hinting at a town aligned character (see Mynd, earlier this game)

Unvote

I was already feeling less confident of my vote considering Andrew's strange voting pattern, and without a CC it would be insanity to lynch a claimed doc

You know, this has been thrown around a lot and has kind of irritated me, a few people keep saying EP had claimed cop. He didn't. He claimed 1/2 day role cop, which Jack had previously claimed before that. So A) nowhere NEAR as powerful and important to town and B) His claim was not very believable, considering he just had to claim the same thing as Jack and it would be more believable

Okay... but still a claimed Cop, yes? Still fairly powerful, yes? And still Ned Stark, yes? And still not CC'd, yes?

Personally, I think Tress is the best candidate we have for a lynch today. There's already been a fair amount of questions revolving around her (her voting Hoof day 1, her speed lynching of EP yesterday AFTER Mynd flipped scum VC'er, and her suggestion that Ned might not be in the game), and there are a few things in her last post that bother me as well

I read back through the EP lynch yesterday and took special note of Despo and Andrew who were pushing the EP case hard... and Mynd's interactions with those who were voting EP. Mynd was especially going hard after Despo during the whole thing... which makes me suspicious, actually, because Mynd is rather devious. In retrospect, his buddying up to EP and his attack of Despo could be part of the same ploy. The Iron Throne has not yet made their will clear when it comes to Despo. All of this makes me very uncomfortable.

I'm very suspicious of Arez right now. I'm also suspicious of Len, as he was only willing to admit he thought he was hammering EP and stop protesting that his vote didn't matter when it looked like I was trying to cast suspicion on Peace for grilling me over my vote and not Len over his.

I'm going to vote Despo for right now to see what happens. Part of me thinks it would have been an exceptionally bold move for him to lead EP's lynch if he was scum, but again, Mynd and his WIFOM is mixed up in this, and that makes me less confident.

To the bolded: Totally setting up a gambit here: She's building up the whole throne proclamation thing, which from what we can tell is most likely scum-controlled. This way her and her scummy teammates can pronounce something that puts me in a bad light, and it carries more weight because Tress is drawing more attention to it.

To the italics: Wtf? Vote me to see what happens? You should vote me because you think I'm scum, the way you're stating it makes it seem like you're trying to vote me while keeping your distance at the same time

To the underlined: votes for me, then immediately begins to give herself an out for when I flip town. More hedging bets.

The only other people I'd suggest going for are one of the EP votes post-Myndrunner death. But again, 12ish hours the day after 4th of July for 10 votes. It would be tight and we'd need to get people to agree on someone.

Unvote

Okay... but still a claimed Cop, yes? Still fairly powerful, yes? And still Ned Stark, yes? And still not CC'd, yes?

First of all, I was pretty much completely certain EP was scum and didn't believe his claim, and he was even saying he was getting role thieved and it would keep happening to him, which totally left the door open for him to continue saying he couldn't vet his role with some results. His claim reeked of desperation to me. I was wrong, but once again I don't apologize for voting for and casing someone I thought was scum.

I'll be online most of the day, so while I think Des is the way to go here, I will change my vote if needed to avoid a random. BG is correct, the day after a holiday, might be hard to get votes on anyone.

The only other people I'd suggest going for are one of the EP votes post-Myndrunner death. But again, 12ish hours the day after 4th of July for 10 votes. It would be tight and we'd need to get people to agree on someone.

What are your feelings towards a Tress lynch?

What are your feelings towards a Tress lynch?

I'm thinking about it. I'm afraid if you aren't lynched that we go random without Coroner's report though. Also I'm not convinced you aren't scum really. Your claim seems believable though.

Right now the people I'm most wary of are Tress, TMD, Basel, and Lenlo.

Tress I've already covered, TMD has lurked like crazy this game, and voted me without giving any reason early on in my train. Basel is also in that group, and has gone much more low profile in his new skin than when he was Robb. Lenlo in the meantime has had several opportunistic votes in the past couple of days.

Can we get some consensus on any of these people?

Well we need 10 for a lynch and Peace has also stated he'd be comfortable with a Tress lynch. How many more are online and active right now?

Kae, what are your feelings on a Kae lynch? Earlier, you seemed to think it wasn't a good idea to vote for me since the iron throne voted for me, but since then you've backed off that reasoning. Why is that?

Personally, I think Tress is the best candidate we have for a lynch today. There's already been a fair amount of questions revolving around her (her voting Hoof day 1, her speed lynching of EP yesterday AFTER Mynd flipped scum VC'er, and her suggestion that Ned might not be in the game), and there are a few things in her last post that bother me as well

I read back through the EP lynch yesterday and took special note of Despo and Andrew who were pushing the EP case hard... and Mynd's interactions with those who were voting EP. Mynd was especially going hard after Despo during the whole thing... which makes me suspicious, actually, because Mynd is rather devious. In retrospect, his buddying up to EP and his attack of Despo could be part of the same ploy. The Iron Throne has not yet made their will clear when it comes to Despo. All of this makes me very uncomfortable.

I'm very suspicious of Arez right now. I'm also suspicious of Len, as he was only willing to admit he thought he was hammering EP and stop protesting that his vote didn't matter when it looked like I was trying to cast suspicion on Peace for grilling me over my vote and not Len over his.

I'm going to vote Despo for right now to see what happens. Part of me thinks it would have been an exceptionally bold move for him to lead EP's lynch if he was scum, but again, Mynd and his WIFOM is mixed up in this, and that makes me less confident.

To the bolded: Totally setting up a gambit here: She's building up the whole throne proclamation thing, which from what we can tell is most likely scum-controlled. This way her and her scummy teammates can pronounce something that puts me in a bad light, and it carries more weight because Tress is drawing more attention to it.

To the italics: Wtf? Vote me to see what happens? You should vote me because you think I'm scum, the way you're stating it makes it seem like you're trying to vote me while keeping your distance at the same time

To the underlined: votes for me, then immediately begins to give herself an out for when I flip town. More hedging bets.

I voted you, Despo, because I think there is a very good chance you are scum, although with Mynd's WIFOM it's very questionable. When I said I wanted to see what happened, I meant I wanted to see whether the Iron Throne would weigh in, and who would jump on it as your train grew. I also wanted to see what you would claim. And if I believed you were being framed, after seeing what happened, I was prepared to back off your lynch.

To be honest, I'm more interested in lynching Arez or Len at this point.

Okay Despo...

I'll work with you for now on this one. But I'm watching you... We'll see what happens as Tress would say. Unvote: Vote Tress

Alanna I'm suspicious of. FoS'd us both and then followed your reasoning to vote me during the night. Also if mafia was planning on killing me last night, nothing quite like a nighttime "I find BG suspicious... OH NOOES, BG died!" to look like town in the morning.

Okay Despo...

I'll work with you for now on this one. But I'm watching you... We'll see what happens as Tress would say. Unvote: Vote Tress

Alanna I'm suspicious of. FoS'd us both and then followed your reasoning to vote me during the night. Also if mafia was planning on killing me last night, nothing quite like a nighttime "I find BG suspicious... OH NOOES, BG died!" to look like town in the morning.

Good point, I forgot about Alanna. I can see that.

Yep, you'll see. Peace is gonna love it.

And if you don't believe me after I claim, town is going to get a LOT of good information.

:huh:

If I claim now, town will not get nearly as good of information from it. If the momentum is there, there will still be time to move elsewhere if I am believed.

I'm giving it just a little longer, because I also am curious to see what happens as my train grows.

Archived