DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A Game of Thrones - Mafia by Darthe and Ithillian - Game Over, Mafia Wins!

Darthe

Unofficial Vote Count:

BG (3): Blackhoof, Razen

Despo(4): TMD, Basel, Kae, BG

Songstress (5): Despo, Arez, Andrew, peace, Tina

Arez (2) Tress, Turin

That's what I get from going back and doing it, but with all the secret voting stuffs going on, idk if it's right.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Official Vote Count:

Arez (2): Tress, Turin

Despo(5): TMD, Basel, Kae, BG

Songstress (6): Despo, Turin, Arez, Andrew, Peace, Tina

Not voting (4): Jack_D, Kae, RandA lThor, Tiinker

With 18 alive it takes 10 to lynch

Here is a countdown until night... which is five hours away:

http://www.timeandda...0=745&msg=Night

Official Vote Count:

Ares (2): Tress, Turin

Songstress (5): Tina, Despo, Arez, Peace, Andrew,

Not voting (5): Alanna, Jack_D, Len, RandA lThor, Tiinker

Official Vote Count:

Ares (2): Tress, Turin

Songstress (6): Tina, Despo, Arez, Peace, Andrew, Alanna

Not voting (4): Jack_D, Len, RandA lThor, Tiinker

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20120705T23&p0=745&msg=Night

Night is coming. 4 hours 40 minutes till Night

Because you guys have forced me to reveal my character and my win condition, at this point I have given up on being able to win this game. Even if you'd decided to believe me, I don't expect I would have survived the night after revealing.

I've done nothing but tell the truth here. My win condition makes no sense to me either, but it is what it is.

If you have further questions, please ask. If you want to lynch someone other than me, I'll help consolidate the votes to avoid a random with no coroner. I intend to help the town win the best I can, and if you think the best way to do that is to lynch me, then I hope you get good information from my train.

I'm actually inclined to believe you at this point, even with the futz with the win condition. But I think I'm going to be forced to vote you anyway to avoid a random.

Still much more interested in lynching Des.

Well we need 10 for a lynch and Peace has also stated he'd be comfortable with a Tress lynch. How many more are online and active right now? Kae, what are your feelings on a Kae lynch? Earlier, you seemed to think it wasn't a good idea to vote for me since the iron throne voted for me, but since then you've backed off that reasoning. Why is that?

Are you seriously asking how I feel about my own lynch? Or did you mean a Tress lynch?

I earlier thought that anyone the Throne voted for wasn't someone we would want to lynch. But I think there is something going on with that that we don't understand, and while I could very well be right, I could be devastatingly wrong also.

I meant a Tress lynch lol. Sorry, was crazy sleepy earlier.

Can you go into more detail about your thoughts on the iron throne vote thing? Seems like you're being intentionally vague lately...

All this shizz is heavily confusing, I must say. I want to see a VC

Well, I had BG pegged as Maester Luwin, and most likely the doc, but Maester Pycell and doc is believable.

Des, however. You really want us to believe that Lysa Arryn, the nutcase of the Moon Door, who refused to help Catlyn Stark, is town? I realize with the fire witch being town it's possible, but with all the main characters available, you're Lysa? Reeks of a mod-provided fake claim to me.

Des, please provide the quote where you hinted at being this nut.

About 11 hours to go, I think.

^agreed.

I'm ready to vote Des before going to work, I wont be on for deadline

Agreed that you would like to see the quote where I hinted Lysa? I already did, but I can post it again for you if you like

As for Tress's claim, from the way she's describing her win condition I'd say she's third party at best. I still don't know if their IS a "rightful" King this game, and Stannis was def no honorable hero to get behind. I don't think Tress is of the town

You'll see when I flip, Despo. Melisandre was town because Stannis is town.

I am the rightful king, and I'm town. I can't directly quote my win condition, but I've paraphrased everything they told me.

I'm pretty much screwed here, because you have no incentive to keep me alive as I am vanilla and there is no indication in my role PM that there is any detriment to town to kill me. I would like the town to win, whether or not I can.

Tress, why did you wanna hear a throne proclamation so bad?

I was interested to see whether the Iron Throne would vote you, as the IT vote has been on the last two town lynches, and publicly voted on EP's. However, since the discussion has made it obvious that most of us are now suspicious that the Iron Throne is controlled by the mafia, they very well may stay off until the end of the train and vote in secret like they did for Arez 1.0's lynch.

That's one of the things I was wondering about when I said I wanted to see what happened when I voted you, whether the Iron Throne would weigh in on the train when it started to build or whether they would wait and vote in secret.

Archived