DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A Game of Thrones - Mafia by Darthe and Ithillian - Game Over, Mafia Wins!

Darthe

So here's a question: did Turin deliberately avoid posting so he could keep a scummate alive?

Where was Turin? Turin drives a big truck for a living. Turin was actually still driving due to cruddy so cal traffic leaving LA heading east.

I have an Android phone that has one window open to DM so I can see stuff. If you check the online thingy at any time you will see I am there. Now reading is one thing but texting especially entering code is not happening from the cab of.my truck.

I could have voted before I left but at that point I would have voted tress as she was at the time the most likely candidate with peace and kae pushing her for answers and doubting her in general. So I stayed with Arez. Thinking I would still make it.

missed the deadline by about 45 minutes.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly ... I leave you all alone for one night and all hell breaks loose. Well done Darthe for keeping up with all that.

I probably need to have a re-read myself to make sense of it all. What were you all thinking? Random lynch!?

Dear me ...

And now the aftermath.

Also - Good morning :smile:

FINALLY! I unplugged for the thunderstorm and missed all the frantic last minute stuff, but at least I didn't get vig killed and can still say this:

YES I WAS VOTE CONTROLLED!

ALL THREE FREAKING TIMES!

RAGE!

I refuse to believe that I got targeted three times by three different vote controllers, and I doubt there are that many in this game, considering that, plus Mynd, it'd be FOUR.

FINALLY! I unplugged for the thunderstorm and missed all the frantic last minute stuff, but at least I didn't get vig killed and can still say this:

RAGE!

I refuse to believe that I got targeted three times by three different vote controllers, and I doubt there are that many in this game, considering that, plus Mynd, it'd be FOUR.

DIDN*T I FRICKING TELL YOU!! DIDN'T I!! GOD FRICKING DAMMIT!

how many times are people going to doubt me?! It's FRUSTRAITING. IT WAS SO OBVIOUS.

RAGE!

DIDN*T I FRICKING TELL YOU!! DIDN'T I!! GOD FRICKING DAMMIT!

how many times are people going to doubt me?! It's FRUSTRAITING. IT WAS SO OBVIOUS.

Who says he was telling the truth? Andrew? That's your source? Faking vote control is a convenient way not to have your votes cased.

Who says he was telling the truth? Andrew? That's your source? Faking vote control is a convenient way not to have your votes cased.

True, but why believe the others and not him? I try to be fair, if one condition applies to this person, so should it to the other person.

If This person says he agrees with Mynd and I call it buddying

then I will call it buddying if That person agrees with Mynd aswell.

True, but why believe the others and not him? I try to be fair, if one condition applies to this person, so should it to the other person.

If This person says he agrees with Mynd and I call it buddying

then I will call it buddying if That person agrees with Mynd aswell.

o.O

Arez agreeing with me. Weird.

I suppose now would be a good time to point out that I believe Arez was the one controlling me. There's no way to prove it I guess, but earlier, I did hint at the idea. Timing.

Archived