DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A Game of Thrones - Mafia by Darthe and Ithillian - Game Over, Mafia Wins!

Darthe

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

VOTE AREZ

I gave my reasons for this vote already, and while it may seem early, especially considering Arez hasn't popped in to explain himself yet, in case I'm VC'd again today, I'd like to get just ONE vote out that's all my own.

Good morning Andrew :)

Always good to see someone who doesn't feel the need to compare cannons.

That is a MASSIVE cannon though Hoof, certainly the biggest I've ever seen. I wonder what they needed it for.

kill russians apparently. i'm not sure what happened to it, but even though it fired shells the size of small cars, it was such a massively impracticle weapon. it needed a fleet of trucks to tug it around, and took 200 men like, half an hour or so to reload it.

So Arez has been viewed as third party, and Turin claimed to be Bronn looking for Tyrion, who flipped third party godfather. Hmmmm....I think I'd like to hear from Arez and Turin both before I vote. I'm leaning Arez since he's been viewed, but something about Turin reeks...like maybe Bronn was a safeclaim, and he had no idea Tyrion would flip anything other than town? Or maybe he is Bronn, but third party with Tyrion...idk, I just woke up. Coffee time.

goood morning DM! Ahh, the mafia game has been having activity it seems =D *Clicks*

Some spam by the mod and.. What?

No, I'm not third party.. There must have been some type of redirection thing or something, I assure you, I am town. What can I do to prove it to you?

VOTE AREZ

I gave my reasons for this vote already, and while it may seem early, especially considering Arez hasn't popped in to explain himself yet, in case I'm VC'd again today, I'd like to get just ONE vote out that's all my own.

Forgot to answer this xP

Eum what is it I haven't explain my dear friend?

Vote Arez

I wanted his lynch yesterday.

Kae, I am Bronn a piece of the town. I have been looking for Tyrion. If I found him I was to become his bodyguard. Last day phase I received an anonymous message Declaring that AJ was Tyrion. Also that she had 2 "allies". If I had questions I was to ask subtly in thread. I was then told by the mods that I could send a return message and that since Tyrion had contacted me I was to be given a choice. I could ally with Tyrion and his faction, I could stay a piece of the town but fulfill my duty to be his bodyguard or I could kill him. I had to decide by end of day phase. I sent them back the message asking for some information to be put in thread to help me decide. I asked the Mods if I could give a pending answer while I waited for info and since I might not make deadline. They said I could. I told them that I would be killing Tyrion unless I got the info I need to know they were not mafia, since that was what I was thinking then. I never got the message back from the other team.

Now that AJ flipped third party and Arez has been viewed as third party. I think it is pretty obvious he is one of the other two on her team.

Now that Tyrion is dead I remain a piece of the town.

Duh! I will just go to bed.

1. Pankhuri alannalynn

2. Arez Al'loke - Melisandre, The Lady of Light: Town Vigilante - Lynched Day 1

3. Jack_D - Jon Snow, 1/2 role cop

4. Tinker

5. TinaHel

6. bgrishinko - doc

7. Myndrunner - Cersei Lannister: Mafia Vote Controller/Silencer - Killed Day 2

8. Turin Turambar - Bronn - vanilla until he finds Tyrion - then bodyguard

9. Nightstrike Arez-Two

10. Basel Gill - Robb Stark: Town Deputy - Killed Night 1

11. Lenlo

12. Blackhoof - Hodor

13. Sakaea

14. RandA lThor

15. Razen

16. Kudaran Dragon Blooded Basel-2

17. Despothera - Lysa vanilla

18. peacesells - Jaime

19. Songstress - Stannis vanilla with special win condition

20. Kaylee AndrewLee

21. TheMasterDude

22. Eternal Pheonix: Eddard Stark - Town Bi-Nightly Special Role Cop - Lynched Day 2

Oops! Pressed the post button too fast. New list.

1. Pankhuri alannalynn - Tyrion Lannister: Third Party Godfather - Killed Day 3

2. Arez Al'loke - Melisandre, The Lady of Light: Town Vigilante - Lynched Day 1

3. Jack_D BlackHoof-Two - Jon Snow 1/2 role cop/ordinary cop

4. Tinker

5. TinaHel

6. bgrishinko - Master Pycell Town Weak Doctor - Killed Night 3

7. Myndrunner - Cersei Lannister: Mafia Vote Controller/Silencer - Killed Day 2

8. Turin Turambar - Bronn, now only vanilla? Could have been body guard to Tyrion but killed him instead.

9. Nightstrike Arez-Two

10. Basel Gill - Robb Stark: Town Deputy - Killed Night 1

11. Lenlo

12. Blackhoof - Random Killed Day 3

13. Sakaea

14. RandA lThor

15. Razen

16. Kudaran Dragon Blooded Basel-2

17. Despothera - Lysa, vanilla

18. peacesells - Jaime

19. Songstress - Stannis, third party vanilla?

20. Kaylee AndrewLee

21. TheMasterDude

22. Eternal Pheonix: Eddard Stark - Town Bi-Nightly Special Role Cop - Lynched Day 2

Am I right? Have I forgotten anything?

Archived