DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A Game of Thrones - Mafia by Darthe and Ithillian - Game Over, Mafia Wins!

Darthe

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, unfortunate we lost the Northern Throne so quickly.

Also I need to catch up just a little because I haven't really read too much since I died other than glazing through but it was a quick day so it shouldn't take too long.

Also, Vote Lenlo

Congrats Kaylee!

The Kae claim isn't sitting right with me either. She started anti-town (by her own admission), so she's trying to convince us that she now wins with the town? Doesn't sit right with me. Especially given that she said it occurred on Ned Stark's death. I can't think of any character that would fit that bill - especially since Jon Snow is dead now. Arya is a possibility, but it's from later in the series that would make think that, and I think it would have gone the other way around - from town to third party.

I doubt it. The Hound was Jofferys lapdog through out the series. Only one he was remotely kind/nice to was Sansa who Mynd, a scum, hinted at/fake claimed.

I guess I could see going from scum to 3rd party put 3rd party to town? Dont see it.

I doubt it. The Hound was Jofferys lapdog through out the series. Only one he was remotely kind/nice to was Sansa who Mynd, a scum, hinted at/fake claimed.

I guess I could see going from scum to 3rd party put 3rd party to town? Dont see it.

I don't think you've paid too close attention to the hound. He was definitely not Joffrey's lapdog.

Really? Then why was he called The Hound? Wasn't for his cheery personality I can tell you that much.

He was called Jofferys dog or the dog many times and he did whatever Joffery told him. Pretty lap doggish to me.

Your defense of The Hound is noted though.

I can say that there was a similar bit of confusion in how Rand revealed in a recent game. He did turn out to be town in that game. So if it is a question of belief, I am leaning his way. There is certainly the possibility of a conversion to town but I am skeptical for the reason that if there us such a role as Rand claims that it would be town and there for a reason. Kae, can you answer what your third party role was? I seem to recall you mentioning fake claims earlier and am wondering if you did so knowing you would need to make one.

I was vanilla third party, and I now am town roled. I'll tell you what my role and character all if you all agree on it.

As to the work/lake stuff, I work early in the mornings on weekends, and only for a couple hours. Then I come home, eat breakfast, do chores, check DM, and go to my fiance's. So that's that.

Happy birthday to Basel, and congrats to Kaylee!!!!

And I am not the Hound. He's called that for his helmet, by the way. Joffrey calls him Dog in a derogatory fashion.

Lenlo..I'm strictly speaking for the Books. He never refers to himself as the hound. Just cause others call him the lap dog doesn't mean he is. He's taken several actions that contradict his nickname. Including, openly disregarding Joffrey's orders.

Sak..it's obvious you want to reveal. It doesn't make you look more town by taking a poll. So if you are gonna do it..just do it. I'm getting such a newb vibe from you in this..which send off warning bells cause you are no newb.

No I was third party. I am Jory Cassel. When Ned died I was converted to town and turned into a bomb. And I asked to make sure, whoever hammers me dies, and whoever NK's me dies.

Stealing a page from Song's playbook?

Ah, no, that's what I am. Not stealing anything, just tellin' the truth.

Hmmm, you are playing such the newb today. First a poll to see if you should reveal, then the newbish "I asked the mod" statement. C'mon Sakaea, you are way to experienced to result to these tactics. You are a fish...what do we call them? Flounder?

Archived