DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A Game of Thrones - Mafia by Darthe and Ithillian - Game Over, Mafia Wins!

Darthe

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What in the name of Nymeria are you talking about Dice? Can you back that up with anything? Tina has lied low, to be sure, but I haven't really gotten those kind of vibes from her

Plus, if you give Tina a needle, you just might find that she soon adds another doll to her collection :baalzamon:

Np. I often have to review a little bit every so often when I'm in multiple games, cause I'll forget if a person claimed in one game but not another or something like that. I hate that I always sign up for so many games, but there's always so many cool game concepts and stuffs around that I can't pass up!

From what I gathered from he said earlier, he became town if he found Tyrion and adopted a kind of bodyguard role. But now that Tyrion is dead, it seems to me that he would be stuck as a third party, but with no way to fulfill his turning town condition, from my guess, so he'd be in kind of the same boat as Songstress.

I think that a Basel and Despo will definitely reveal a lot about both of them and I've been getting scummy vibes from Tina all game, so I like those trains as well.

Didn't Basel have an alignment cop role? Shouldn't he have been able to use it again? If you did get to use it, what did you see from it?

Even if he was always third party, I don't think that he was the recruiter in that case. Because if he'd have to find Tyrion, why would he be able to recruit people when he didn't even know who Tyrion was? Considering that he was the godfather, you'd think that he'd have known who was initially on his team. And if Turin was trying to find him, he didn't know about Turin.

Wait a minute. Mynd was dead by the time that we decided to try lynching Despo, correct? Mynd had vote control, and we know that someone else has vote control as well from the shenanigans pulled yesterday. Given the fact that the third party side can recruit, I think that they were using vote control trying to protect Despo from getting lynched. Maybe because he's the recruiter. Makes sense to me. And that would show that Lenlo is on his team, for the obvious not hammering when he had the opportunity to do so.

I am town. I started ad town. My alignment has not changed. Once I was contactef by AJ's team my choices were to join them and become third. Party, to just become his bodyguard, or to kill him. I thought they might be mafia so chose kill. I stayed town with this option.

So I killed the tram godfather. Them helped less lynch on Arez. And called out kae even before most. Do I killed my whole team? Now I want to finish Basel. Enough already.

vote Basel

ironthrone.gif

A hush fell over the room and the shadowy figure seated on the Throne summoned his Voice once again. She leant close and heard his words, and then moved forwards so that she might share them with those gathered there, in this place, at this time.

These are the words of the King.

The King has become aware of a corruptor of hearts. This can not be allowed to stand. There is a recruiting recruiter that recruits among us. This scourge must be expunged. My loyal citizens of Westeros aid me in ridding the realm of the scourge in our midst.

With the message delivered, the King's hand rose and pointed, as it had often done during these dark days.

Vote Basel

Archived