DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A Game of Thrones - Mafia by Darthe and Ithillian - Game Over, Mafia Wins!

Darthe

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where had he got to? He should be right in the middle of things, twisting and plotting, always making sure there was another play available, another move that could be made.

Ah, there he was. Behind the pillar at the far right of the Hall. Target spotted the man strode towards him confidently. He was looking in the other direction so did not have time to react as the man put his hands around his head and twisted sharply. The sharpe crack was hidden amongst the sound of debate and the man emerged from the other side of the pillar having hardly broke his stride.

His victim's eyes registered the shock of finally losing the game, before they glazed over and he slid down the pillar to the floor.

Lenlo: Petyr Baelish: Mafia Recruiter and Day Ender has been Killed.

It is still day.

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Official Vote Count:

Despo(1): kae

Kae(2): peace, rand

Not Voting (9): Andrew, Basel-2, BG-2, Despo, Dice, Razen, Tina, Tress, Turin

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Here is your countdown timer:

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20120712T03&p0=745&msg=Night

Also, Happy birthday Basel and Congratulations Kaylee!

If everyone else is uncomfortable being the hammer with Kae's claim I will do it. I think it very unlikely I will have a chance to win, in any event... And I do not buy that Jory Cassell would have started out as 3rd party and been converted to town upon Ned's death. I'm willing to take the risk.

*dances on Baelish's grave* god I hate him. He's so creepy, in the books and the show.

So now we know that the mafia can recruit. Which means, if they can recruit every night...:blink:

lenlo mafia recruiter huh?? Well that takes one off my list.

As for Despo he worries me but trying to find a definite reason in all that despo talk is like looking for a needle in a haystack!

I dunno what to think about Kae particularly with Lenlo having been a recruiter but im willing to leave it alone for now.

So scum hunting then...I have thought for a fair while that this person is scum...im REALLY bad at finding quotes to use and its more of a feeling but i definitely think i will

VOTE PEACE she has been pinging me hard right throughout the Arez stuff and just seems to both playing both ends against the middle imo

How much do you all think it would cost to pay Sir Patrick Stewart to narrate a game's write-ups and post the narrations as youtube videos?

A lot...but how freakin' awesome would that be?????

Archived