DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A Game of Thrones - Mafia by Darthe and Ithillian - Game Over, Mafia Wins!

Darthe

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alignment change? Yeah the only good alignment change I can think of is going from third party or scum to town and I dont think thats whats happened here. From what I have seen alignment changes are rarely a good thing for town.

Hey guys sorry I haven't been as active lately, I've had a few band practices last few days and been busy with fam stuff. Good thing it's the weekend tho so I haven't missed too much

Tell me about it. I don't understand why. It's a great game and activity is pretty good - but we can't make people stay.

:tryingourbest:

Personally, I think it might be a good idea to have more selective signups for certain mafia games, cause it does kinda seem like it's usually the same people that get replaced a lot. Lily does that occasionally, even if it meant waiting longer for the game to start I think it would be better than having to constantly deal with the game lagging partially due to inactives.

For not that much posting, a lot of craziness has been going on, but this Kae situation really interests me. I strongly suspect she was recruited, either by mafia or third party, and the way she keeps trying to make excuses for not coming clean all the way makes me believe it even more so. She was also faintly pinging me earlier, so I could easily get behind a Kae lynch in the morning

Well...I can tell you my alignment changed from third party to town...my alignment/role changed when Ned died...

Knowing this game.... I find this plausible. Keeping my eye on you though

For not that much posting, a lot of craziness has been going on, but this Kae situation really interests me. I strongly suspect she was recruited, either by mafia or third party, and the way she keeps trying to make excuses for not coming clean all the way makes me believe it even more so. She was also faintly pinging me earlier, so I could easily get behind a Kae lynch in the morning

If kae was third party until recently, that would explain the pings.

It's strange how rand spent a page tslking about role change and only just realised he meant alignment.

Agreed. Glad someone else noticed that.

yeah, I'm sorry, I'm really bad about not rechecking my role PM when I claim. At that moment I was thinking about how an alignment change meant a role change and how the role would change so I kept going with role. Then after I checked what ithi told me about my finding, I realized that she had said her alignment had changed.

I can say that there was a similar bit of confusion in how Rand revealed in a recent game. He did turn out to be town in that game. So if it is a question of belief, I am leaning his way.

There is certainly the possibility of a conversion to town but I am skeptical for the reason that if there us such a role as Rand claims that it would be town and there for a reason.

Kae, can you answer what your third party role was? I seem to recall you mentioning fake claims earlier and am wondering if you did so knowing you would need to make one.

Good morning Mafia Fans. We are just waiting on the odd Night Action to be submitted and then Day will begin.

:smile:

Not as much shenanigans and chattering at the moment ... Of course, wondering if you are going to wake up dead can be an unsettling feeling.

John Snow, King of Winterfell and the North, sat on the floor staring at his new throne. He worried about his new power and the weight behind the crown now resting upon his head. Lord Snow, they called him. His head shook slowly in the empty room, it was too much. He was not even a Stark but he had been called to duty by the passing of his brother and Father. Truly Bran was next in line but his age and Lady Catelyn's health had prevented that. The soft rustle of a cloak brushing the door announced the entrance of the one that had traveled with him from King's Landing. John turned and stared with stark eyes as the man walked forward. When they saw the look in one another's eyes each realized that the other knew. A slow nod and the King bowed his head. The man reached forward, placed a finger on his temple, and allowed the King to fall and be with his family. With a toss of his head the man pulled a guard from the entryway. "The King has fallen. The people have no King. Please prepare another crypt, I will be with you all shortly."

As the guard walked away a single tear rolled down the man's face, freezing as it reached his jaw. The wolves had stopped howling in Winterfell.

Blackhoof - John Snow: Town Special Rolecop and The Northern Throne is dead.

It is now Day.

With 13 Alive it takes 7 to Lynch

Not Voting (13): Andrew, Basel-2, BG-2, Despo, Dice, Kae, Len, Peace, Rand, Razen, Tina, Tress, Turin

*Darthe will post a Countdown Timer - but basically 72 hours from now :)

nice pun there Mods!!! BYE Hoofie! With hoofie dead does that mean the Northern throne is out of the game now??

Alright so its day and i promised thoughts so here i go. I was thinking before i joined in that Arez was scum and then he flipped third party. now i admit that i dont really understand third party's ive only played a few games and none of them had a third party but it does seem to me that between him flipping and Turin talking about being able to choose Tyrion and receiving messages that ppl got really sidetracked from our main mission finding and lynching scum!!!

if what Turin said is right then theres only 1 MAYBE 2 third parties left. and i think a prim candidate has been noticed. So the question is "do we lynch the most likley third party or do we decide they are relatively harmless compared to scum and hunt for scum instead? I have a name on my ;list for each.

Waits to hear what peeps think

Happy Birthday Basel!

I apologize for being not around as often as I'd like, I was gone all day yesterday but I should be fine.

Going off of Dice's question, I'd say scum right now. We've found two third parties, and one scumster (who we only found because he was vig-shotted). So right now, I'd say that the scum team would be a bigger threat to the town now, but if we decide to go after another third party, I wouldn't be averse to following, but I feel going after scum would be a much better course for now.

Happy Birthday Basel!

I apologize for being not around as often as I'd like, I was gone all day yesterday but I should be fine.

Going off of Dice's question, I'd say scum right now. We've found two third parties, and one scumster (who we only found because he was vig-shotted). So right now, I'd say that the scum team would be a bigger threat to the town now, but if we decide to go after another third party, I wouldn't be averse to following, but I feel going after scum would be a much better course for now.

What Razen said. I'm starting training today for my new job, will check in when I can on breaks and lunch.

I'm still concerned about Lenlo due to his argument with me about who hammered Ned, and his actions at the tail end of D3.

I also have serious doubts about Kae's claim to have been converted from third party to town upon Ned's death, this makes no sense to me.

And FYI to all, Kaylee had the baby this morning... I had to go home and get some sleep after all because if the new job deal.

Got a text from her doula about 15 minutes ago that little Kailyn has just arrived. The cord was around her neck so they did a c-section but otherwise mama and baby are just fine. Kay will be posting pictures in the BT when she is up to it. :smile: :proudhonoraryauntie:

It is monday which means work again for me. I will be intermittent this week as I have several long trips scheduled. I can follow for the most part but posting is difficult due to lack of signal where I stop.

I also have doubts about Kae's claim. It looks more like mafia trying to hide among the "harmless" third party. I don't see the conversion to town happening myself. Also I have a question. Kae, you said that you were getting ready for work but then just a few hours later you said you were going to the lake for the day. It comes across as throwing stuff out to not have to answer while you figure out what to say.

Archived