DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A Game of Thrones - Mafia by Darthe and Ithillian - Game Over, Mafia Wins!

Darthe

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmmmm

Turin: "elaborate game mechanics! I am town!"

Arez: "redirection? I am town! Trust me...."

I will go with Arez. Turin's excuse doesn't get him off the hook, but I find it believable.

Vote Arez

Hm, Blackhoof. Didn´t Jack say that he was only able to view every other night?

Yes, he did, in fact. Found it:

I'm Jon snow. Role cop every other night

What can I say, jack didn't reveal everything about his role. But I got back a list of his targets, and there were two. I picked Arez.

Seven hells, I hit post too early. Meant to also include these thoughts. Jack ordinarily, if his claim was true, could not have viewed three players this early in the game. Which leaves us with two alternatives I can think of: Hoof is lying, or there is a doubler in the game somewhere and Jack/Hoof was targeted, thus giving him two views for a night.

EP flipped as a bi-nightly role cop and was town. If Jack's power is the same, that doesn't mean he was town when he made the claim. Supposing he claimed town role-cop when he was actually scum role-cop? Alternatively, Jack/Hoof could have been converted sometime after this claim and Jack told the truth at the time, but anti-town now controls the power and Hoof made a scum slip by claiming three views under this scenario.

Unvote. Vote Despo.

Basil easy enough to test hoof by voting Arez today. Pretty much have to test him at some point or it will hang over our heads the whole game.

*drums fingers and thinks* All right, I had been wondering why you voted Arez after expressing your own doubts of Hoof. I think I would like to test him. And then if he lies, we can presumably lynch him tomorrow. Unvote. Vote Arez.

Vote: Arez. It's a good way to test whether Hoof is telling the truth or not about Jack's viewings, especially considering that he claimed to have gotten 3 viewings when he could only target people every other night.

Kae are you town-aligned, and always have and are town-aligned?

Do you know something we don´t?

The Arez train is building really fast. I don´t like it. I will read the last 10 pages again tonight when I have put my daughter to bed and see what I think then.

Kae are you town-aligned, and always have and are town-aligned?

Do you know something we don´t?

The Arez train is building really fast. I don´t like it. I will read the last 10 pages again tonight when I have put my daughter to bed and see what I think then.

Possibly, let her answer first.

I really think people should react on the fact that the train is building fast. And all just to test if Blackhoof is right or not.

Anyway, my death will probably lead to some good scum-hunting, so I'm fine with getting lynched.

Although I don't like the fact that so few consider the possibilty of re-direction, or Hoof lying. He should only have been able to view 2 times until now. Yet he had 3 views, how is that possible?

Official Vote Count:

Arez (8):AndrewLee, Turin, Kae, BH, peace, Basel, Rand, Razen

Turin(1): Arez

Not Voting (6): TMD, Tress, Despo, Lenlo, Tink, Tina

With 15 alive it takes 8 to lynch

A lynch has been achieved, scene coming soon! ).) If I got this right.

Here is a countdown until night:

http://www.timeandda...0=745&msg=Night

Varys giggled as he watched his children play. As a eunuch they were the closest he would ever have to kids and watching them attempt to plot was simply delightful. The bald man found himself smiling from his balcony while they chatted, unaware of his presence behind a thin silk veil. Oh, the luxuries of King's Landing would always provide a good home for a spider. He wondered how his plays, when he made them, could best serve the realm.

Varys was, however, unaware that as he plotted above so did those below and his name was on almost every tongue. The spider, they said, was treacherous. They called his very nature profane and when one of them spotted his shadow outlined behind the silk by a light coming through the throne room the group sent guards to him.

"What is your defense spider?" One asked.

"Oh, I rightly have none that is certain." Varys said, "But alas it is not my words that you have come for. It is simply my head. Do you not think a man such as I would be better than to misguide justice? I, after all, serve the realm first and foremost."

But Varys's words rang out and fell on deaf ears. Two guards forced him to his knees, one unsheathing his sword. There would be no more poison from his lips. The man who had asked the question gave a nod and the Spider fell, his head reaching the ground only an instant before his body.

The people went back to their rooms satisfied and contemplated for the rest of the day.

Arez Al'Loke - Third Party Redirector/ Private Messenger has been Lynched.

It is now Night! You have 48 hours.

I was going to yell at you all for the speed lynch but I was wrong. I never thought he could be so obvious.

Still going to read the last pages tonight and see if I have anything to comment on in the night. Just FYI - I´m going on vacation Monday - Wednesday next week. I might be able to pop in some time but probably just for a very short time.

Archived