DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A Game of Thrones - Mafia by Darthe and Ithillian - Game Over, Mafia Wins!

Darthe

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unvote Vote Despothera

Sorry guys I tried making it in to work sooner

I'd rather have yall lose a vanilla townie than have a random kill with no coronor report

sure, I'm buying it.

hahahaha

Unvote Vote Despothera

Sorry guys I tried making it in to work sooner

I'd rather have yall lose a vanilla townie than have a random kill with no coronor report

sure, I'm buying it.

I'll buy Despo's excuse at what it's worth. *tosses down a penny*

He ran screaming, his clothing half torn from catching on brambles in the woods. The North was a forbidding place to most, but he had always known it as home. Now some dark terror chased him, a looming shadow forged from the malice of winter. He could hear it screaming, promising things more terrifying than his own imagination could take. Hodor cried out, screaming the only word he knew over and over in a vain cry for help but help would not come. With a glance back he saw it, an abyss, a maw ready to shred him and suck his very marrow. Tears ran down Hodor's face as he realized that there was no hope. Suddenly Hodor came upon a castle wall, the wall of Winterfell stretching to either side of him. He knew that he could find safety in the light but knew not which way to turn. With a final cry, he shouted "HODOR" and was taken by the darkness.

...later that night...

"What do you think killed him" The man asked as he stared sadly down at the remains of Winterfell's gentle giant.

The one who had stood beside the Iron Throne glanced upwards to hold his gaze. "Indecision".

Blackhoof is dead.

It is now Night, A countdown will be given shortly.

His self-vote wouldn't have been counted anyway.

7. No self-votes.

However, I do wish I'd screenshotted the online list a few times over the past hour. That would have been very eye opening.

Lenlo, definitely. My feeling about Alanna was right. We gotta get Bron for sure now.

If he was telling the truth about being Bronn. If Turin is mafia, I have severe doubts as to his honesty regarding his character. Unless failure to find Tyrion means he gets converted automatically or something else weird.

We'd never have chosen to lynch Hoof, no. He was the one person we could be 99% sure was telling the truth, because he was proven to be a double voter, and from the research I've done, double voters are nearly always town.

If the random with no coroner had hit Arez, or Andrew, or Rand, we'd have no idea who we lost.

I don't think the other one is precisely a double voter, Basel. The extra vote on Despo's train appeared between vote counts that had the exact same people on them. His VC went from 5 to 6 with nobody changing votes.

Turin, Lenlo, Des, I'd be good with any of those 3 tomorrow.

3rd party Godfather? So now we know a bit more of what we're dealing with at least. I wonder who killed Alanna, tho?

It's obvious the Iron throne didn't want Despo dead. So...Desp is scum.

Desp,

Lenlo

and further down Turin.

This mirrors my thoughts, except I would probably put Turin above Len after that non-vote. In fairness, I would at least like to see what kind of excuse he offers. I don't know if I will buy it, but I would like to hear it.

Alright I finally got time to catch up to everything.

So, where in the world did that kill come from? I take it our vig shot again? Why would they kill AJ at that point? It is good to know that there is at least one third party role in this game, might be others. I had suspected as much from the way my role pm is worded. And seeing Tyrion flip third party def raises some interesting questions about Turin. It had already been speculated that he could be third party, perhaps some kind of survivor role or something? A mercenary like Bronn could fit that role somewhat...

As for the deadline, I thought that there might be a rule against self-votes, but wasn't sure. Doesn't matter anyways since I didn't get to work in time before the deadline passed. I even left early too, stupid downtown traffic :mad:

And I realize how the end of the day looks, and I know if I was yall I'd wanna lynch me tomorrow. I suppose my death will give some info, so I can't really complain too much, and town won't be losing a power role either. Frankly, I don't know why Lenlo didn't vote me. He's number one on my scum list right now (Turin I don't know about, I'd like to hear his excuse first). The only thing I can guess is that they might have wanted it to go random just so that town could lose a role without a coroner's report, and would still be able to push a lynch on me tomorrow. That would be a risk for them tho obviously, so I really don't know what to think.

At least there's one thing I can be somewhat happy about, it's pretty much assured that the mafia team won't waste a NK on me so at least I'll be able to see another sunrise :biggrin:

Maybe I can hole up in the Eyrie...

At least there's one thing I can be somewhat happy about, it's pretty much assured that the mafia team won't waste a NK on me so at least I'll be able to see another sunrise :biggrin:

If you were town...I'd bet you'd be protected from night kills by the Eyrie.

If you were town...I'd bet you'd be protected from night kills by the Eyrie.

Interesting concept. Too bad I'd throw myself out of the Moondoor cause little Robert wouldn't stop sucking my teats dry

So that does make me think of something else.

I thought for a while we'd see either 2 mafia teams, or perhaps a mafia and a cult, but now that we saw Tyrion flip not only third party, but third party Godfather? I think we have another third party team out there. Prob has Varys and Littlefinger, as those three would be an interesting grouping. Another possibility is that it was Tyrion, Bronn (Turin's claimed character), Varys, and maybe Shey (sp?)? She wasn't exactly a major character, but she is plenty manipulative enough...

Or it could even be the three that I think are going to be the dragonriders at the end of the series, Tyrion, Bran, and Daenerys. Kinda doubt tho that out of that group Tyrion would be the godfather instead of Daenerys, unless Daenerys had her own throne-type role

Just to throw this out there- what do yall think about a mass claim at this point? Could help shed some light on what third parties there might be

Archived