DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A Game of Thrones - Mafia by Darthe and Ithillian - Game Over, Mafia Wins!

Darthe

You'll see when I flip, Despo. Melisandre was town because Stannis is town.

I am the rightful king, and I'm town. I can't directly quote my win condition, but I've paraphrased everything they told me.

I'm pretty much screwed here, because you have no incentive to keep me alive as I am vanilla and there is no indication in my role PM that there is any detriment to town to kill me. I would like the town to win, whether or not I can.

Would you be able to answer my question please? You seemed anxious to see what the iron throne would say about me. Why is this?

Seriously, I'm not being intentionally vague. I've said everything my brain has come up with on that subject.

Okay. What was your theory regarding me earlier, the thing you said you thought Andrew might be on to? I'm only pointing it out because it seems you have looked for several different reasons and opportunities to vote me, and since scum seems to be trying to push my lynch...

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tress, why did you wanna hear a throne proclamation so bad?

I was interested to see whether the Iron Throne would vote you, as the IT vote has been on the last two town lynches, and publicly voted on EP's. However, since the discussion has made it obvious that most of us are now suspicious that the Iron Throne is controlled by the mafia, they very well may stay off until the end of the train and vote in secret like they did for Arez 1.0's lynch.

That's one of the things I was wondering about when I said I wanted to see what happened when I voted you, whether the Iron Throne would weigh in on the train when it started to build or whether they would wait and vote in secret.

Right now it appears that the Iron Throne is voting me, either that or a secret voter (which would prob be scum as well). Did you see the discussion about the odd vote count concerning my train?

I thought the way he said you were "obviously scum" was him hinting he was the cop. I gave up on that theory cus of his strange voting pattern after that. So it was more a theory concerning Andrew than you, I suppose.

I was interested to see whether the Iron Throne would vote you, as the IT vote has been on the last two town lynches, and publicly voted on EP's. However, since the discussion has made it obvious that most of us are now suspicious that the Iron Throne is controlled by the mafia, they very well may stay off until the end of the train and vote in secret like they did for Arez 1.0's lynch.

That's one of the things I was wondering about when I said I wanted to see what happened when I voted you, whether the Iron Throne would weigh in on the train when it started to build or whether they would wait and vote in secret.

Right now it appears that the Iron Throne is voting me, either that or a secret voter (which would prob be scum as well). Did you see the discussion about the odd vote count concerning my train?

I did, and I've already addressed that. I'd have to dig back through to find the quote. The upshot is I believe the Iron Throne vote is something separate from the additional vote on your train, Despo.

The Iron Throne vote showed up visibly in the vote count on the past two days' lynches. D1 there was nothing odd about the vote count at all except for Hoof's double vote, until EP's controlled vote and the Iron Throne vote were added to Arez's train to hammer. D2 the Iron Throne publicly voted for EP, and there was an additional vote on his train besides Hoof's double vote and the visible Iron Throne vote. I think someone out there has a secret vote.

I thought the way he said you were "obviously scum" was him hinting he was the cop. I gave up on that theory cus of his strange voting pattern after that. So it was more a theory concerning Andrew than you, I suppose.

Ah I see. I was thinking that might be a possibility you were considering.

I did, and I've already addressed that. I'd have to dig back through to find the quote. The upshot is I believe the Iron Throne vote is something separate from the additional vote on your train, Despo.

The Iron Throne vote showed up visibly in the vote count on the past two days' lynches. D1 there was nothing odd about the vote count at all except for Hoof's double vote, until EP's controlled vote and the Iron Throne vote were added to Arez's train to hammer. D2 the Iron Throne publicly voted for EP, and there was an additional vote on his train besides Hoof's double vote and the visible Iron Throne vote. I think someone out there has a secret vote.

Honestly I didn't pay close enough attention to yesterday's VC to see if the Iron Throne vote appeared before the final vc, but is it possible the scum team can choose whether or not to make the vote visible?

Either way, iron throne vote or secret vote, I'm pretty sure the scum team has been setting me up for a lynch today.

Gonna go get dinner, will still be around before the deadline

The vote was visible in the VC both days. D1 it appeared at the end of Arez's lynch along with EP's controlled vote, so nobody saw it in the count until the lynch had already happened.

That's a lynch! Write up coming soon!

It is? Ithought it was L-2

HUH???? That was L-2.....

*pokes Darthe gently* You should count again....

ironthrone.gif

The King signalled to the woman once more and she approached the Throne. Another whispered word and she turned to the assembled crowd. All fell silent again. Looking back at the King she waited and watched as a hand was raised and a finger pointed. This one had been selected for death then.

Now she spoke to the Crowd.

The King has spoken. This one has commited Treason and crimes against the state and so must die. Guards sieze them.

The guards grabbed at the now gibbering wreck and forced them to their knees. A sword was raised and fell oh so quickly. There was only death suitable for such a soul.

Official Vote Count:

Arez Al'Loke (12): Despo, Tiinker, Turin, Len, Mynd, Rand, Peace, Tress, Razen, Kae, EP, The Iron Throne

Jack (4): Kudaran, Basel Gill, Blackhoof

Myndrunner (1): bgrishinko

Peace (2): Alanna, Andrew

Turin (5): TMD, Jack, Tina, Arez, Nightstrike

With 22 alive it takes 12 to lynch.

A Lynch has been Achieved. Night has come.

Arez - Melisandre - Town Vig has been Lynched.

It is now Night

D2 there was a public proclamation with the vote, which occurred before Mynd's death, and the Iron Throne vote was visible from the time that happened. The additional secret vote, which did not appear on the D1 lynch, was added to EP's train at the same time:

Official Vote Count:

Arez Al'Loke (4): Tiinker, Kae, Mynd, Tina

Despo (2): EP, BG

EP (6): Despo, Andrew, Blackhoof, Arez, TMD

Mynd (1): Peace

Tina (1): Razen

Not voting (7): Alanna, Jack, Kudaran, Len, Rand, Tress, Turin

With 20 alive it takes 11 to lynch.

Here is a link to your new countdown:

http://www.timeandda...0=745&msg=Night

*edited to correct name of voters on EP's train*

ironthrone.gif

The woman was tired, but her face did not show it. Perhaps just a little sign in her eyes, they seemed darker than usual. Another slight gesture from the figure seated on the Throne caught her attention. Whispered instructions, followed by those same few steps to the front of the dias. Waiting for silence so that she might speak.

These are the words of the King. Listen and heed them well

Peace is wIse indEEd. He has seen what others have not. He is however mistaken about this Ned Stark. By claiming the Throne of the North he is a rebel to your rightful King. I call on the loyal people of Westeros to stand and vote with their King.

VOTE EP

Wearily she took her place back by the figure's side. Where she would always stand until she was needed.

Official Vote Count:

Arez Al'Loke (4): Tiinker, Kae, Mynd, Tina

Despo (2): EP, BG

EP (8): Despo, Andrew, Blackhoof, Arez, TMD, The Iron Throne

Mynd (1): Peace

Tina (1): Razen

Not voting (7): Alanna, Jack, Kudaran, Len, Rand, Tress, Turin

With 20 alive it takes 11 to lynch.

Here is a link to your new countdown:

And before you ask ... yes the Vote Count is correct.

Since we're quickly running out of time, let me ask a question.

Peace, is it that you do not believe I am Stannis, or do you now not believe that Stannis is town since I revealed my win condition?

And another question, since everyone seems to be waiting around and I don't expect to live through this.

Len. Why are you not voting, unless you're waiting around to be the hammer?

Song, I'm starting to hedge belief..but can't get quite there. I believe you are Stannis, but what I'm still hung up on is if all the claimers are scum in this game. Like I said..I can vote Des pretty easy if needed.

In fact, I'll do it now. UNVOTE, VOTE DES.

I'm still gonna be looking at ya.

Official Vote Count:

Ares (2): Tress, Turin

BG (3): Blackhoof, Razen

Despo(6): TMD, Basel, Kae, BG, Peace

Songstress (5): Tina, Despo, Arez, Andrew, Alanna

Not voting (4): Jack_D, Len, RandA lThor, Tiinker

With 18 alive it takes 10 to lynch

Night is coming. 1 hour 30 minutes till Night

And one more item to consider, for those who are on the fence due to my stated win condition.

I don't blame you for finding my win condition confusing and doubtful. At first, the way it is worded, I believed my personal win condition to be the hammer on a king was in addition to winning with town, because my role PM states I am town, and that my goal is not only to eliminate the non-town, but basically to punish those who would take my throne, and then it gives my personal win condition.

On D1, I did not even attempt to be the hammer vote on Arez, because I thought I could win with town. It was only during D2 that I thought to clarify my win condition with the moderators and was told that no, I do not win with town, I can only win by fulfilling my personal win condition. After that, I realized my only chance to win was to try to be the hammer on every lynch, hoping that we were able to flush out and lynch one of the rival kings.

My choice to vote EP was because he appeared to be at L-1, because it looked like he was going to be lynched anyway with the momentum even after Mynd's flip, and because as I previously stated, I had reason to doubt Ned was in the game if Robert was not in the game and Ned was claiming to be Hand of the King anyway, so if he was lying about being Ned, there was a chance he was a king.

And I am still suspicious of Lenlo for arguing with me so hard about which one of us was the hammer until I made it look like I wasn't suspicious of him, but Peace for not grilling him on his choice to vote EP after Mynd's flip also.

First of all, unvote.

Second, if Songstress is telling the truth and she is Stannis, I would rather that she is NK'ed than let someone like Lenlo swoop in and be the hammer on her. He made a point to show that he wasn't voting and is waiting around to hammer her. Given how Songstress said that she wins by hammering Joffrey, I think that Lenlo's another claimant trying to achieve the same type of victory. That leaves one of two other characters - Renly or Joffrey.

So that leaves Despo. I stated earlier that I was skeptical about the claim as Loony Lysa, and I would much rather have a coroner's report on Despo (or anyone for that matter) than have a random death that benefits nobody except the scum - because they'd be able to narrow down alignment much more closely than us townies would with no coroner's report.

Official Vote Count:

Ares (2): Tress, Turin

BG (2): Blackhoof

Despo(7): TMD, Basel, Kae, BG, Peace, Razen

Songstress (5): Tina, Despo, Arez, Andrew, Alanna

Not voting (4): Jack_D, Len, RandA lThor, Tiinker

With 18 alive it takes 10 to lynch

Night is coming. 1 hour 10 minutes till Night

Down to the wire it looks like it will be, I sincerely hope enough people stick around in case you need to consolidate back on to me. I obviously do not want to die, as it will mean there is no chance for me to win, but it's better for the town to kill me than a random with no coroner. If Basel, BG, Peace, Razen and Turin can wait around until deadline just in case nobody else turns up to vote Despo, we should be all right.

And of course I will try to hammer just in case Despo is lying and is actually Joffrey. I think there is a better chance at catching scum with Arez or Lenlo, to be honest, but since so many are offline that isn't going to happen today.

Archived