DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A Game of Thrones - Mafia by Darthe and Ithillian - Game Over, Mafia Wins!

Darthe

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Same VC, less time.

Official Vote Count:

Ares (2): Tress, Turin

BG (2): Blackhoof

Despo(7): TMD, Basel, Kae, BG, Peace, Razen

Songstress (5): Tina, Despo, Arez, Andrew, Alanna

Not voting (4): Jack_D, Len, RandA lThor, Tiinker

With 18 alive it takes 10 to lynch

http://www.timeandda...0=745&msg=Night

Night is coming. 50 minutes till Night

Actually I wasnt voting because I was gone. Thanks for casting the suspicion on me though. A person cant go to a party without being suspected of wanting to murder a King these days, sheesh.

Vote Tress.

Youve pushed me wanting to hammer you way to much. Its like your encouraging me to do so at this point. Also your win condition bugs me to no end. 3rd party much?

Forgot to put this in the other post.

I dont care whos King and whos not. I dont care about being the hammer or the one who starts it. I only care about finding and lynching the scum. Thanks for making your ulterior motives clear though.

My motives are now clear, yes. You can understand exactly why I've done what I have, including why I didn't try to hammer Arez D1. Because at that time, I thought I was able to win with town.

Because I'm town.

Still at party btw. Wont be back before deadline.

Yay for mobile posting!

Agreed with Peace. Lenlo is avoiding my question with this post and even giving a reason why he isn't going to respond to this post.

You can still lynch me if people are paying attention. I can't self-vote to help, unfortunately.

I do wonder why Turin did not switch his vote to either me or Despo, though, as he was showing in the online list as viewing this thread as of 30 minutes ago when I listed him as one of the ones who should stick around until deadline.

Tyrion Lannister strolled around the edge of the castle wall, seemingly admiring the hovels and brothels of King's Landing. Internally he was seething. Night was almost upon them yet he, a Lannister of Casterly Rock, was not allowed into the banquet as he offended the King's tastes. Well, he could find his pleasures elsewhere. Tyrion had been down this street before and though anger still filled his heart he felt an entirely different sensation elsewhere. He sorely missed the simplicity that came with a whorehouse. The smell of wine and relief filled the air from the entrance onwards, bringing a smile to his face. Half drunken, Tyrion stepped into the entryway of a little shiner called the Nine Horse Hitch, his squat legs carrying him as best they could. His eyes first found what they searched for, voluptuous women to treat a man's every need. What he never saw was the dagger in the hand of the man stepping away from the bar. In an instant its cold steel bit into his flesh, unmade him. Tyrion dropped to his knees, his crimson blood paying final homage to the life he had chosen as the man darted out into the dusky streets of King's Landing.

Alannalynn- Tyrion Lannister, Third Party Godfather has been Killed.

It is still day for ten minutes.

Archived