DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A Game of Thrones - Mafia by Darthe and Ithillian - Game Over, Mafia Wins!

Darthe

hodor :)

1. Pankhuri alannalynn

3. Jack_D

4. Tinker

5. TinaHel

6. bgrishinko

8. Turin Turambar

9. Nightstrike Arez-Two hodor

11. Lenlo

12. Blackhoof

13. Sakaea

14. RandA lThor

15. Razen

16. Kudaran Dragon Blooded Basel-2

17. Despothera

18. peacesells

19. Songstress

20. Kaylee AndrewLee

21. TheMasterDude hodor

Hodor

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You are seriously going to vote me just because I have been gone and don't feel like looking through 40 pages for 1 day of event? That seems a bit...Hmm shallow if you ask me. First of all why would I be scum if my vote was controlled by mynd yesterday, and second of all again, your excuse for voting me is the worst one that I have seen up to this point besides OMGUS votes....

Good evening everyone. Mmmmmm got a tummy full of curry and I'm feeling good right now :ultimatecontent:

I'm not surprised I'm getting some heat, since I was the one who arguably pushed hardest for his lynch yesterday. But I really don't know how anyone can say I've been "scummy all game". I've given reasons and justifications for all my actions, and continuously tried to get town back on the right track and actually scumhunt. The person I had 2nd on my "ping" list ended up flipping scum, and my casing could have been part of the reason the vig shot at him in the first place.

Not only do I feel very strongly that my actions the whole game have shown me to be town, but I'm also very suspicious of those trying to drive my lynch right now. BG stated yesterday that he could understand why I was voting EP, just that he didn't agree. He buddies up with Mynd in a subtle way, and the both of them start winding the town up into setup talk wifom. Then, after saying he saw why I was voting EP yesterday he says I've looked scummy all game?

Interesting since TMD said essentially the same thing, then got all defensive when Peace asked him why he hadn't cased me before and said he "couldn't be bothered" to actually find some quotes where I came off as scummy. Kinda like how he can't be bothered to show reasonable participation in a mafia game :rolleyes:

And then we have Basel, who says he thinks he was killed because he said he was voting for me the night he was killed. First of all, you were an obvious choice to target Basel! Can you not see that by stating your voting intentions during the night (not very smart move at all btw), you helped mafia set me up for an easy frame job? By offing you after that staement, of course I end up looking bad. Which is why it's NEVER a good idea to state who you're going to vote for the next day, unless you like drawing big bullseye targets on your back that is. Normally I'd forgive this a bit, but considering that you replaced another player Basel, I'm a little more wary. I have stated before that I tend to be suspicious of replacements, as generally speaking an inactive mafioso is more likely to be replaced than an inactive townie (inactive townies are usually vanilla, so town doesn't lose as much from inactivity as a mafia team would). Since you come right out of the gate and vote for me specifically because of what you said before you were killed, right now I'm pretty sure you're trying to help set up a scum agenda.

Either way, I'm gonna vote BG because there's a lot more evidence against him atm. His subtle buddying up to Mynd (oooh and I just thought about this, remember Mynd calling BG out specifically during Day 1 for inactivity? Hrmmmmm...), his scummy setup talk, and his flip flopping on diff people all look extremely scummy to me atm.

That being said, Tress and TMD are climbing up my ping list, and while atm I generally feel Arez to be town, I think his play is def hurting town right now

You are seriously going to vote me just because I have been gone and don't feel like looking through 40 pages for 1 day of event? That seems a bit...Hmm shallow if you ask me. First of all why would I be scum if my vote was controlled by mynd yesterday, and second of all again, your excuse for voting me is the worst one that I have seen up to this point besides OMGUS votes....

You wouldn't have to go through 40 pages if you had stayed up to date with events. Jesus man, you're whining as if you were a replacement coming in the game getting called out for not getting caught up quick enough, when you've been here the entire time!

Oh and you really think getting VC'd somehow vets you? As if the mafia team never did that to one of their teammates to make them look more town... :rolleyes:

Audit :) I've not heard that in a while.

Official Vote Count:

BG (2): Alanna, Despo

Despo(3): BG, TMD, Basel

TinaHel (1): Razen

TMD (3): Peace, Hoofie

Not voting (10): andrewlee, Arez Al'Loke 2.0, Jack_D, Lenlo, RandA lThor, Sakaea, songstress, Tiinker, TinaHel, Turin Turambar

With 18 alive it takes 10 to lynch

Here is your new countdown timer:

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20120705T23&p0=745&msg=Night

I just realized we haven't heard from Andrew in a while. He def went underground after being a lot more active yesterday on EP's lynch. And the way he buddied up to both of us really makes me wonder about him...

Anyone else getting any pings off him?

Umm I have something called real life....And I said before game that I wouldn't post like at all during the last weekend. I'm here now and refuse to look through 40 pages of likely spam from the 3 days that I was gone....THAT is why I don't feel like quoting why I feel Despo is scum.

wasnt spam TMD. Are you gonna participate or not?

UNVOTE VOTE THE MASTERDUDE

The full caps lock sorta made this come off in a "YOU SHALL NOT PASS" way. Anywho I have an exam today so wish me luck QQ

I just realized we haven't heard from Andrew in a while. He def went underground after being a lot more active yesterday on EP's lynch. And the way he buddied up to both of us really makes me wonder about him...

I've been lurking. Not intentionally, but I've only really had time to do quick reads every once in a while between the massive storms, an equally massive migraine, and two idiot German Shepherds I've been looking after for the 'rents over the weekend while they were at a wedding. Benny, the larger of the two, is absolutely terrified of thunderstorms, and kept me awake all one night crying, scratching at, and ALMOST breaking my door in. I hadn't had a lot of sleep. Felt like hell until they got back late yesterday and now I've slept a full 12 hours. Much better. :whitecloak:

I've been lurking. Not intentionally, but I've only really had time to do quick reads every once in a while between the massive storms, an equally massive migraine, and two idiot German Shepherds I've been looking after for the 'rents over the weekend while they were at a wedding. Benny, the larger of the two, is absolutely terrified of thunderstorms, and kept me awake all one night crying, scratching at, and ALMOST breaking my door in. I hadn't had a lot of sleep. Felt like hell until they got back late yesterday and now I've slept a full 12 hours. Much better. :whitecloak:

This is typical. A person lurks the whole game, reading everything but not commenting, and as soon as someone calls him/her out, he suddenly responds with an extensive answer. Ping

Well, what are your thoughts on what's going on so far?

Lurking the 'whole game'? Pfft.

It was hardly sudden. I woke up. I skimmed the latest few posts. I showered. I ate breakfast. THEN I replied.

@Despo: Give me a few minutes with some caffeine. Brain still needs to reboot. Though I don't like how Arez reacted to me there. I was /extremely/ active on the EP lynch, which sucks by the way but I don't feel terrible about considering how scummy he was being. Also. Mynd is scary good at this game and kudos to whoever killed him.

Though I don't like how Arez reacted to me there.

Well I'm glad you are, I haven't met a player who is actually happy about being accused of something.

But I'd like to keep my oppinion that you've been lurking for most of the game. Popping in for 5-6 pages doesn't count as being active.

Atleast you bloody admit it. Andrew is like "No way!!! THERE IS NO PROOF!"

Just bloody check his post amount and when he's done so and you'll se how *cough* Active *cough* he has been.

Time to get into some action

Interesting since TMD said essentially the same thing, then got all defensive when Peace asked him why he hadn't cased me before and said he "couldn't be bothered" to actually find some quotes where I came off as scummy. Kinda like how he can't be bothered to show reasonable participation in a mafia game :rolleyes:

Umm I have something called real life....And I said before game that I wouldn't post like at all during the last weekend. I'm here now and refuse to look through 40 pages of likely spam from the 3 days that I was gone....THAT is why I don't feel like quoting why I feel Despo is scum.

wasnt spam TMD. Are you gonna participate or not?

UNVOTE VOTE THE MASTERDUDE

Time to step up Dude Vote TMD

Look I'm not a fan of TMD by any stretch, and personally feel he should have been replaced a long time ago, but I just don't think now is the time to go after inactives. We have a few pretty good candidates for a lynch today, I think we should keep pressure on the people that have more at stake.

Besides, TMD prob wouldn't be able to make it back in time for a role reveal anyways.He used up his "3 posts for the week" quota

Songtress is scummy, Tina is scummy, Arez is doing his best to hurt town. (Your emotional rant allowed the scum to swoop in and hammer our cop)

Despo is scummy as well. Once EP claimed cop everyone should have backed off. Especially when I pointed out Mynds scum slip. Have to go back and re-read to see who defended/glossed over that.

Game mechanics. IMO, anyone who is actively trying for the throne who doesn't have the legit claim is scum. The legit claim belongs to Stannis, which is why Messy was town, Ned was town, Rob was town. Cersei trying for the throne via proxy, Joffrey, was scum. So daddy Lannister and Remly are probably 2 more out there.

Now, I'm going to throw a little curve ball to everyone. I am the Kingslayer. And if you read the books you know he has no designs on the throne. I couldn't say this yesterday cause I was required to have my vote on Cersei or I would die when she was lynched. I can only assume that since my vote was on mynd when he was vigged I was kept alive.

So to reiterate. The Scum team is probably Cersei, Joffrey, Remly and Tywin Lannister.

Okay... I clicked the multiquote button on this earlier, as I just couldn't conceive of a game where the Lannister siblings, especially THOSE two, were on opposite sides, but have since been convinced it's possible... So ignore this.

Hey Ithi-Mod, just saying, the 4th is a big holiday here in the States, a lot of people might be absent that day.

not me, I live for DM! Actually, I might be too. :)

ORLY?

Why is that then?

Is it to remember when you upstart colonials rebelled against your lawful King and commenced over 200 years of butchering the spelling and pronunciation of the English Language?

:tongue::wink:

Missed this during my earlier skim. Gave me a much needed laugh.

Though I don't like how Arez reacted to me there.

Well I'm glad you are, I haven't met a player who is actually happy about being accused of something.

But I'd like to keep my oppinion that you've been lurking for most of the game. Popping in for 5-6 pages doesn't count as being active.

And happening to get lucky, while accusing everyone and their mother of being scum doesn't make you town.

i didn't say I don't like you as person .. Sorry if you interpreted it like that, I said I don't like how some people play.

Oh? What a coincidence.

Atleast you bloody admit it. Andrew is like "No way!!! THERE IS NO PROOF!"

Just bloody check his post amount and when he's done so and you'll se how *cough* Active *cough* he has been.

Time to get into some action

Five or six pages of what I felt was active scum-hunting is infinitely better than an entire game of one or two-sentence 'WHY YOU SO MEAN TO ME' posts, and wildly pointed FOS. Good job!

But moving on... I'm not really sure what to think at this point to be honest. Especially after we all made it into the new day alive. o.O However, I'm not going to vote Despo without something else to go on, since I'm pretty much guilty of the same thing.

What can I say? At the time, I was wondering how in the world all of YOU were MISSING all the weirdness in what EP was telling us. I'm going to shift my attentions to those who leapt on the EP lynch after Mynd was killed, as well as Arez of course, who's been ALL over the place. :sad: I haven't really been taking good notes this game.

Archived