DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A Game of Thrones - Mafia by Darthe and Ithillian - Game Over, Mafia Wins!

Darthe

I'm not even gona bother reading the last 2 pages don't care, I'm town said all I have to say so if you lynch me GFY and hope you lose Despo is scum setting me up with Mynd since Mynd defended me so much I can't argue against it, I just ask you one thing WTF would mynd defend his team mate so much? IT'S BECAUSE I'M NOT HIS TEAM MATE! Use your heads, You lynch me you hand this game to Jeoffry, I know things, read that proclamation closely and tell me who would be scared by the things claimed in it

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not even gona bother reading the last 2 pages don't care, I'm town said all I have to say so if you lynch me GFY and hope you lose Despo is scum setting me up with Mynd since Mynd defended me so much I can't argue against it, I just ask you one thing WTF would mynd defend his team mate so much? IT'S BECAUSE I'M NOT HIS TEAM MATE! Use your heads, You lynch me you hand this game to Jeoffry, I know things, read that proclamation closely and tell me who would be scared by the things claimed in it

Calm your tits bro you're acting as if you saw through his magnificent plan all along. Do it the Ned Stark way and take your death like a man instead of telling people to GFY because you lost..

I'll go back to the Peace thing later-- since he was mentioned in the king's speech, I need to take a look there. This is just a reminder*

I'm not quite sure if I want to read all of the 40 pages that happened since I went MIA (which I mentioned before game) this weekend. I have read the last few pages though and it seems to me that all that are voting EP should be watched closely and are on my radar, especially Despo...

Okay, This is clearly a vote control. We know that there is a vote controller based on EP's experiences Day 1. Okay.

So, FOS Tink, Lenlo, and Sakaea for being all like "Omg, why would he say that and still vote like that der de der der..." Um wut?

And thank you for Tina for seeing through it, but more on this in a moment.

There was one who had been watching with great interest. Persuasive and beautiful, when she spoke it was hard not to pay attention. It was near impossoble not to do what she wanted ... and she wanted so much. Perhaps too much. Certainly another in the crowd believed this to be the case. A sudden rise in volume and activity allowed him to slip to her side un-noticed. Now standing there nonchalantly, nodding along and appearing so un-threatening. No-one saw the knife drawn and plunged into her back, low down on the left hand side. A severing that even the most determined of women could not stitch back together again.

Holding her upright for a moment, so that none would know what he had done, he casually wiped his blade on her dress, before stepping back and turning into the crowd, becoming lost in their wheels within wheels. He was gone as if never there as she slowly folded up upon herself and fell to the floor dead.

Myndrunner: Cersei Lannister - Mafia Vote Controller/Silencer has been killed

It is STILL DAY ...

Our Vote controller, who just got killed, and who had placed a vote on EP through vote control (even though he was defending EP) just died. So why oh WHY did we proceed to lynch EP after our mafia vote controller who was defending town though he was also voting town through manipulations was killed by a vig?

Yeah for a reason. You cajoling people to vote EP now because you were right about Mynd isn't helping. I'm voting EP now because Peace was called wise for voting Mynd and the same person calls us to vote EP to help the Kingdom. Not exactly because you have been particularly convincing mate.. Sorry, but truthful.

Okay. Unvote. Vote EP.

Vote EP.

I sincerely wonder if Ned Stark is even in this game, if Joffrey's on the throne.

Wow... I go away for afew hours and this happens. I was skeptical at first but with this theres no way EP is town.

Vote EP.

FOS all those above. I know this is all in hindsight, BUT we need to be at least using common sense in the moment, too.

This was news they could use. This was evidence surely that would lead them to another who sought to tear the Realm apart. As the Lady fell, the others turned towards the unfortunate who now stood silent in a widening circle of space. They had heard enough from him, time to silence him once and for all. He talked far too much. As one and then another and another added their lots to his tally, it became clear that he would not survive this day.

The Guards held him and forced him to his knees. He looked one last time at those who had cast him down and then closed his eyes. The sword cut down and ensured that they would never open again.

Eternal Pheonix: Eddard Stark - Town Bi-Nightly Special Role Cop has been Lynched.

NIGHT HAS COME

:blink:

Dayum. Crazy day to catch up on.

It feels good to be confirmed about Mynd, but I really had EP pegged as scum. And the fact that when I brought up a possible connection between them, they both downplayed it, I really thought I had 2 scum in the bag.

EP, sorry man but you gotta work on your play if you wanna avoid lynches instead of freaking out and going emo. There just seemed to be too many inconsistencies in your story. When you spoon feed town little slips, and one after another each seems a little more far-fetched, don't be surprised if you starting getting some FOS's.

Honestly tho, I agree with Alanna, after Mynd flipped scum vote controller, there should still have been enough reasonable doubt to pause for a second and think about things. I honestly thought EP had faked the 1st VC, and was some kind of secret voter or double voter. Having at least part of his story confirmed would have changed my view of the situation. FOS Tress and Tina in particular, Tress because of her ridiculous suggestion that Ned might not be in the game (when it's already pretty much been established that Robert is in the game), and Tina because she's even the one who pointed out that TMD was VC'd, yet STILL went along with the EP lynch anyways!

Personally tho the person I'm most interested in taking a closer look at tomorrow is BG. His faint buddying up to Mynd earlier now seems that much more significant.

FOS Tress and Tina in particular, Tress because of her ridiculous suggestion that Ned might not be in the game (when it's already pretty much been established that Robert is in the game)

Has it, Despo? Can you quote where?

It feels good to be confirmed about Mynd, but I really had EP pegged as scum. And the fact that when I brought up a possible connection between them, they both downplayed it, I really thought I had 2 scum in the bag.

EP, sorry man but you gotta work on your play if you wanna avoid lynches instead of freaking out and going emo. There just seemed to be too many inconsistencies in your story. When you spoon feed town little slips, and one after another each seems a little more far-fetched, don't be surprised if you starting getting some FOS's.

Honestly tho, I agree with Alanna, after Mynd flipped scum vote controller, there should still have been enough reasonable doubt to pause for a second and think about things. I honestly thought EP had faked the 1st VC, and was some kind of secret voter or double voter. Having at least part of his story confirmed would have changed my view of the situation. FOS Tress and Tina in particular, Tress because of her ridiculous suggestion that Ned might not be in the game (when it's already pretty much been established that Robert is in the game), and Tina because she's even the one who pointed out that TMD was VC'd, yet STILL went along with the EP lynch anyways!

Personally tho the person I'm most interested in taking a closer look at tomorrow is BG. His faint buddying up to Mynd earlier now seems that much more significant.

Very much agreed. I saw a lot of agreeing with Mynd from BG. There were just too many things they were step in step on and that bothered me a lot.

Same can be said for Andrew and Hoofy with you, Des, too. Y'all aren't puppy dogs to happily follow along.

FOS Tress and Tina in particular, Tress because of her ridiculous suggestion that Ned might not be in the game (when it's already pretty much been established that Robert is in the game)

Has it, Despo? Can you quote where?

You serious? It's already been commented on and hinted towards...

Very much agreed. I saw a lot of agreeing with Mynd from BG. There were just too many things they were step in step on and that bothered me a lot.

Same can be said for Andrew and Hoofy with you, Des, too. Y'all aren't puppy dogs to happily follow along.

Well with Hoof apparently still on his PR, it's hard to really consider him as scum at this point. As for Andrew, he def jumps up the list somewhat. Could be scum trying to cheerlead after everything I said just to make it look like EP's lynch would be all my fault.

interesting, EP was EDDARD, not NED Stark. isn't someone else claimign or hinting Eddard? from day 1 or something?

ok, a quick summary of my thoughts for the day (i was barred from using emoticons so it was difficult to express sentiment other than quoting things i agreed with lol)

pretty much, all this setup talk is clearly in the scum's favour, especially sicne Mynd brouhgt it u to begin with. i feel safe in dismissing pretty much everything speculated about the game setup, this game appears to be Starks+others vs Lannisters, no weirdness. All day i felt that EP is scum, and i agreed with everything Des said, pretty much. It is ironic the onyl real thing keeping people from voting him was false while he flipped town anyway. There was much strangeness surroundign EP and we have learned from his death. We know that Mynd vote-controlled EP Day 1 and TMD Day 2, but not the reason EP switched to Arez at the last minute, but Mynd at least was not the cause of it. We know that EP WAS roleblocked last night, we know there likely ISNT the real Ned Stark around (who would have counterclaimed). Plus, without him around, the game can shift to a broader focus.

I also feel good that Mynd was scum, which i believed nearly the whole game, but i knew his train would gain no momentum while EP was around magneting votes.

Also ... a reminder to all Players. Dead is dead. The dead do not speak ... they go 'ack' and die. I think you are all playing most wonderful though ... once again, you should be aware that if there are conflicting actions received, the one with the earliest timestamp will win.

And I'm feeling much better thank you.

:isnotdead:

I'll go back to the Peace thing later-- since he was mentioned in the king's speech, I need to take a look there. This is just a reminder*

I'm not quite sure if I want to read all of the 40 pages that happened since I went MIA (which I mentioned before game) this weekend. I have read the last few pages though and it seems to me that all that are voting EP should be watched closely and are on my radar, especially Despo...

Okay, This is clearly a vote control. We know that there is a vote controller based on EP's experiences Day 1. Okay.

So, FOS Tink, Lenlo, and Sakaea for being all like "Omg, why would he say that and still vote like that der de der der..." Um wut?

And thank you for Tina for seeing through it, but more on this in a moment.

There was one who had been watching with great interest. Persuasive and beautiful, when she spoke it was hard not to pay attention. It was near impossoble not to do what she wanted ... and she wanted so much. Perhaps too much. Certainly another in the crowd believed this to be the case. A sudden rise in volume and activity allowed him to slip to her side un-noticed. Now standing there nonchalantly, nodding along and appearing so un-threatening. No-one saw the knife drawn and plunged into her back, low down on the left hand side. A severing that even the most determined of women could not stitch back together again.

Holding her upright for a moment, so that none would know what he had done, he casually wiped his blade on her dress, before stepping back and turning into the crowd, becoming lost in their wheels within wheels. He was gone as if never there as she slowly folded up upon herself and fell to the floor dead.

Myndrunner: Cersei Lannister - Mafia Vote Controller/Silencer has been killed

It is STILL DAY ...

Our Vote controller, who just got killed, and who had placed a vote on EP through vote control (even though he was defending EP) just died. So why oh WHY did we proceed to lynch EP after our mafia vote controller who was defending town though he was also voting town through manipulations was killed by a vig?

Yeah for a reason. You cajoling people to vote EP now because you were right about Mynd isn't helping. I'm voting EP now because Peace was called wise for voting Mynd and the same person calls us to vote EP to help the Kingdom. Not exactly because you have been particularly convincing mate.. Sorry, but truthful.

Okay. Unvote. Vote EP.

Vote EP.

I sincerely wonder if Ned Stark is even in this game, if Joffrey's on the throne.

Wow... I go away for afew hours and this happens. I was skeptical at first but with this theres no way EP is town.

Vote EP.

FOS all those above. I know this is all in hindsight, BUT we need to be at least using common sense in the moment, too.

This was news they could use. This was evidence surely that would lead them to another who sought to tear the Realm apart. As the Lady fell, the others turned towards the unfortunate who now stood silent in a widening circle of space. They had heard enough from him, time to silence him once and for all. He talked far too much. As one and then another and another added their lots to his tally, it became clear that he would not survive this day.

The Guards held him and forced him to his knees. He looked one last time at those who had cast him down and then closed his eyes. The sword cut down and ensured that they would never open again.

Eternal Pheonix: Eddard Stark - Town Bi-Nightly Special Role Cop has been Lynched.

NIGHT HAS COME

While I almost completely agree with this since I pointed out how flat out dumb it was to go ahead and vote him after realizing the vote control the point I made about it still stands. The King warned us about Mynd and then sure enough Mynd was scum. Peace didn't have to be scum with Mynd since he could have been cult or just on different team but against the King.

Archived