DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A Game of Thrones - Mafia by Darthe and Ithillian - Game Over, Mafia Wins!

Darthe

LOL, cool.

Mostly what I wanted to say is that even tho I haven't been very active due to RL, I have almost 3 times the amount of posts that Kudaran and TMD do, plus Kaylee.

Lurking so severely makes me wonder what they're hiding. It's not like there hasn't been stuff to comment on over the last Day/Night cycle. So I would really like to hear from those 3.

Kaylee was replaced Kae, I think Andrew replaced her.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

except I was told I was the hammer vote by the mod which leads me to believe that the Iron Throne was me as well. Also, one of you is a dick I was converted to a vanilla for the remainder of the phase and won't get my result. Subtle protection?

This is not subtle protection. This is very obvious protection, and would very obviously point at Des and it's why I don't think it really happened.

Thanks.

I finally got caught up on the last 10 pages. . . I was making comments as I went along... but some of them were answered/my questions changed, so I ended up with very little left over to quote from.

except I was told I was the hammer vote by the mod which leads me to believe that the Iron Throne was me as well. Also, one of you is a dick I was converted to a vanilla for the remainder of the phase and won't get my result. Subtle protection?

EP you have waaaay too much floating around you this phase. For serious.

This is not subtle protection. This is very obvious protection, and would very obviously point at Des and it's why I don't think it really happened.

^ Somehow, I see where you're coming from Andrew.

As for the Iron Throne vote, if EP was told that he was the hammer, but the IT was shown as the hammer, it would suggest that the Iron Throne was with EP though not necessarily him at the same time. I dunno what I'm saying, Can we get confirmation on the order of the votes? Was it EP IT or IT EP? Perhaps EP has charge of the Throne at the moment and the vote stealer/controller/whatever-the-hell-it-is lucked out by choosing EP yesterday?

I agree that EP was floundering a bit there, but Despo was admittedly being single-minded.

Again, how the hell was the red lady town? *whatever*

I'm not sure if there was anything else I wanted to address... It'll come to me later. I think I'm forgetting something though.

LOL, cool.

Mostly what I wanted to say is that even tho I haven't been very active due to RL, I have almost 3 times the amount of posts that Kudaran and TMD do, plus Kaylee.

Lurking so severely makes me wonder what they're hiding. It's not like there hasn't been stuff to comment on over the last Day/Night cycle. So I would really like to hear from those 3.

agreed that it would be good to hear from Kudaran and TMD. Kudaran is the one that drew my interest the most as he basically just voted as a check in and vanished. So I would really like to hear from him.

maybe the Iron Throne cannot count aqs the hammer vote?

if the Throne hammers a Bomb forinstant, it would be od for the throne to die, so the second last person, or the person who directed it, counts as the hammer, perhaps.

Big surprise, EP got targeted by yet some more tomfoolery :rolleyes:

Apparently, the mafia team thinks the key to victory is doing everything they can to try and mess with EP, or he has some kind of lightning rod role. Or he's just adding lies on top of lies to try and create more confusion.

And other people keep bringing up that EP might have been hit with a vote controller first, then a vote stealer or something second, but again, this isn't what EP maintains. Anyone can look at EP's responses to my queries and infer that he was scrambling. Not sure why more don't see this

Despo I know you aren't town so you best prepare your defenses in the morning. Why would anyone steal my role for the night other than to protect you, and apparently I get more than just Role information.

51027540.jpg

Seriously tho, as a member of the town I have literally no reason to fear your trying to lynch me. Even were you to succeed, once I flipped town you'd look pretty dumb

it did, I took on a new role due to Robb's death as well. Hence why this game is not so cannonesque.

So your original role was stolen, but apparently only for the day (kind of convenient, since now you don't have to back up your claim with any results), and now you also took on a new role? I'm kind of wondering why you would even mention that at this point. How does it help town for you to unnecessarily reveal new role info? Had it stayed hidden, you might have been able to use it to hurt scum...

Now your saying you got a new role? My my arnt you popular/lucky/some other word that fits in this situation that I am to tired to think up. SCUM

Fixed that for you :wink:

Someone pointed out that the throne ability follows EP if he's the hand. I don't really buy the idea that it's just a hammer vote since I don't think Darthe would've slipped that sort of thing in if we were going to figure it out immediately. If it follows the Hand around that means if Ned dies then it passes to Tyrion, but then what if Tyrion dies?

Speculating in this game is probably going to result in a lot of unnecessary FOS and crap n confusing play tbh so I think we should lay off trying to see who's on which side based on character and focus purely on gameplay. I'm personally going to ignore the character roles unless you're a Stark.

That seems pretty blatently scummy what about the Wildling that takes care of Bran? She isn't a Stark.

I loved Hoof's Hodor posts. I'm still suspicious of EP a little but I'm leaning town on him. I don't want to be part of lynching my own father. I still think Despo is suspicious, and Peace's overreaction to Mynd saying something totally innocent pinged me. Now I just need to sit back and wait for dawn.

As for all the people thinking cult, I think that if the Others are in the game, then they would be perfect for cult.

Who are the "Others" not sure I'm that far in the storyline.

And other people keep bringing up that EP might have been hit with a vote controller first, then a vote stealer or something second, but again, this isn't what EP maintains. Anyone can look at EP's responses to my queries and infer that he was scrambling. Not sure why more don't see this

maybe because no one trusts you, maybe because Eddard Stark Has to be in the game and there won't be a counterclaim as I am Eddard Stark so I have more town pull tha the scum trying to be town

and here you ignored this completely so I thought I'd quote it for you, or did you have nothing to say to this?

why not? you still gonna buddy with Des then?

Big surprise, EP got targeted by yet some more tomfoolery :rolleyes:

Apparently, the mafia team thinks the key to victory is doing everything they can to try and mess with EP, or he has some kind of lightning rod role. Or he's just adding lies on top of lies to try and create more confusion.

Despo I know you aren't town so you best prepare your defenses in the morning. Why would anyone steal my role for the night other than to protect you, and apparently I get more than just Role information.

51027540.jpg

Seriously tho, as a member of the town I have literally no reason to fear your trying to lynch me. Even were you to succeed, once I flipped town you'd look pretty dumb

it did, I took on a new role due to Robb's death as well. Hence why this game is not so cannonesque.

So your original role was stolen, but apparently only for the day (kind of convenient, since now you don't have to back up your claim with any results), and now you also took on a new role? I'm kind of wondering why you would even mention that at this point. How does it help town for you to unnecessarily reveal new role info? Had it stayed hidden, you might have been able to use it to hurt scum...

Now your saying you got a new role? My my arnt you popular/lucky/some other word that fits in this situation that I am to tired to think up. SCUM

Fixed that for you :wink:

and Despo still trying to cast doubt on me with no vote,

vote Despo pretty sure he is scum, probably the GF as he seems so confident that he won't be seen as mafia.

Blech I was trying to put together a somewhat lengthy post before finding out that the thread is locked, and now won't get a chance to remake it since I'm bout to leave work.

Vote EP

Basically, there's WAAAAAAAY too many questions floating in the air concerning what happened to his vote yesterday and his connection to the whole Iron Throne thing.

1. He was stating that he wanted to vote for Basel, but said in code that he was forced to vote for Jack. Jack later stated that EP was distancing from Basel, which EP scoffed at like it didn't happen

2. Without forewarning, Arez went from L-2 to lynched, without anyone voting on thread. EP's name appears on the train, and right after him the Iron Throne vote

3. EP's explanation for this bizarre situation goes as follows:

a. he was vote controlled again, only this time the mod moved his vote for him, since he wasn't online in time for the deadline

b. this happened because it was the hammer vote... only he wasn't the hammer vote. Arez was L-2.

c. instead of being targeted by a vote controller AND a vote stealer, he claims he was targeted by the same role. Unless it's a whole new role unique to this game, this would imply that the mod(s) allowed for a vote controller to act as a vote stealer all of a sudden, which is suspect to say the least

4. EP scrambles and flails about as hard as I've seen anyone flail when I start pressuring him

5. He waffles on his stance regarding my alignment, switching from "Despo, I KNOW you're not town" to "Despo, if you're not town you're dead tomorrow"

6. After night passes, he states that he is now a vanilla, and that someone stole his role, but only temporary. This is MIGHTY convenient considering it allows him to get by another day without having to provide results from his role to help back his claim up, set me up for a framejob, AND it would make it the third time he's been targeted by the mafia team before in the first day/night phase.

7. Then he states he's not a vanilla, but has gained a new role. I think he used the opportunity of Robb passing away to try and support his Ned claim

8. He says NOW he has a throne vote, only it's not the Iron Throne vote. :huh: ..... :dry:

Not only do we have the best shot of finding scum by lynching him today, but a lynch on him can also get us the most information today. After all, if he flips town than we know there's some kind of weird vote manipulation role in this game, we prob get a better sense of what the whole throne business is about, and we gain new info on some who have defended him recently (notably Andrew and Hoof)

Incidentally, I got some new questions concerning Hoof's PR, but something tells me I won't be able to get those questions answered. Also, I'm really wary of anyone that has tried breadcrumbing a role up to this point. EP was the most flagrant about it, but Mynd is a close second. Mafia might have been trying to breadcrumb Stark roles just to try and get the REAL Starks to buddy up to them and slip who their identities might be (which is EXACTLY what happened to Basel)

Archived