DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A Game of Thrones - Mafia by Darthe and Ithillian - Game Over, Mafia Wins!

Darthe

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no I was told ALL hammer votes would be treated thusly, and that it matters not whether it is on a townie or a mafia, Despo WHY do you think I specfically said bi-nightly don't you think that is a peculiar word to use? Despo your tunnel vision is rediculous I really can't wait til morning

How was it a hammer vote when Arez was at L-2? Only way it would be a hammer vote is if the Iron Throne vote was yours too (which it prob is).

Bi-nightly? No, not really that peculiar of a word, no. And if you're breadcrumbing (which I take it you are), STOP IT. Soft claims and character hinting are uberscummy, they allow you to try and clear heat off yourself while still being ambiguous enough to try and keep from being nailed down to a full reveal later.

*facepalm*

Claiming such during the Night? Makes me think you might be hoping the real Eddard will speak up.

except I was just tired of Despo's one track mind, there will be no counter claim as there can only be one Eddard Stark and that's me, I asked Basel a question that fit this earlier I have been hinting Eddard off and on the whole game, kinda like my Psyduck spam in the pokemon game.

I never said I thought you were definitely scum EP. As I have said before, I pride myself on abstaining from tunnel vision. Well, a few things had stood out to me about your play from the start, but after your mega-over the top overreactions to my queries, I have become more and more sold on your scumminess. If you really are town, then frankly you stink at mafia because you don't come off as anywhere near town, and so many of your moves are really antitown in nature. For instance, hinting that you were Ned to begin with. Extremely dumb, as it paints a giant target on your back for the mafia, and if the doc misses the hint, town can easily end up losing what would more than likely be a powerful role.

That's why I said MULTIPLE times, stop hinting. It's scummy, and stupid if town. Somewhere along the line this trend developed where people thought breadcrumbing was a good idea, that it could somehow help back up a claim later on down the road. Well guess what? Scum can breadcrumb any type of role they want, then if they get called out for it at the wrong time just claim it wasn't a breadcrumb. Hence--------------------------------------->Scummy Baguette Breadcrumbing is Scummy!

except I was just tired of Despo's one track mind, there will be no counter claim as there can only be one Eddard Stark and that's me, I asked Basel a question that fit this earlier I have been hinting Eddard off and on the whole game, kinda like my Psyduck spam in the pokemon game.

EP, did I ever actually answer your question? I suspected you might be Eddard but I wasn't sure. I don't know who anyone is except for what I've been piecing together through posts.

"I pride myself on abstaining from tunnel vision"

have you been playing the same game I have? Have you been reading your posts? You are in denial, when everything out of someones mouth is this is a ping on a single individual then that sir is tunnel vision.

I play a normally aggressive game, I don't treat a bi-nightly role cop as a power role, as I have the possibility of failing and my role is passed on if I die, which makes me think that I speak for the Iron Throne, I assume the Iron Throne vote follows the Hand I had not considered that as I had no reason to think on it before. Which would make my forced vote the hammer still, I had 2 of 3 scum labled in 2 games on here, and 2 on another site on day 1 with my aggressive playing, it works so I will keep to it.

"I pride myself on abstaining from tunnel vision"

have you been playing the same game I have? Have you been reading your posts? You are in denial, when everything out of someones mouth is this is a ping on a single individual then that sir is tunnel vision.

I play a normally aggressive game, I don't treat a bi-nightly role cop as a power role, as I have the possibility of failing and my role is passed on if I die, which makes me think that I speak for the Iron Throne, I assume the Iron Throne vote follows the Hand I had not considered that as I had no reason to think on it before. Which would make my forced vote the hammer still, I had 2 of 3 scum labled in 2 games on here, and 2 on another site on day 1 with my aggressive playing, it works so I will keep to it.

Translation: Scramble scramble scramble, I'm teh awesome at ketching skum!

:laugh:

And EP, you're not the only person I've cased this game. You only think I have tunnel vision because right now because I'm currently engaging you. You on the other hand, have waffled between thinking I'm surely scum, to thinking I could be town barking up the wrong tree. You have done nothing to indicate to me that you are actually town, so until your claim is vetted somehow I still think you're the best shot we have at catching scum tomorrow

No I'm still 99.999999% sure, I'm just saying if you were town you were being detrimental but I think you are not town so it is a moot point, go back and look at the posts I never wavered sir twist some more maybe you'll twist something into your favor

I said something that an TOWN person would have known as only being able to come from town.

EP, did I ever actually answer your question? I suspected you might be Eddard but I wasn't sure. I don't know who anyone is except for what I've been piecing together through posts.

you answered it, it wasn't about whether you thought I was eddard, it was my "so that would be like me living to the end" comment.

*cracks up* Watching you two (Des and EP) go at it like this is providing a great deal of early morning amusement.

Coming down more on Des's side though.

that's because you are probably his team mate

my top three are

Des-for his total and complete tunnel vision

Tress-for piling a bandwagon vote onto Jack after he claimed an investigative role

Andrew-for buddying to Despo

*cracks up* Watching you two (Des and EP) go at it like this is providing a great deal of early morning amusement.

Coming down more on Des's side though.

that's because you are probably his team mate

my top three are

Des-for his total and complete tunnel vision

Tress-for piling a bandwagon vote onto Jack after he claimed an investigative role

Andrew-for buddying to Despo

Lovely. At this point, I've got FoS from Des for buddying up to YOU, and FoS from YOU from buddying up to Des.

Le sigh.

Archived