DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A Game of Thrones - Mafia by Darthe and Ithillian - Game Over, Mafia Wins!

Darthe

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

unvote vote Arez I think I believe jack as well, and Arez is acting even scummier than normal.

Apart from his posts earlier in the game I don't feel like he has done anything lately that's particularly scummy. This vote seems like blatant bandwagon.

With 4-ish hours til end of day, I'm staying on Turin for now.

While Bronn and Tyrion are both badass characters in and of themselves, the Lannisters as a family are probably not town. I don't know this for a fact, but I don't think they would be. Therefore, why would we want to keep someone alive who is looking for a Lannister to protect?

Official Vote Count:

Arez Al'Loke (7): Despo, Tiinker, Turin, Len, Mynd, Rand, Peace

Basel Gill (1): Nightstrike

Jack (5): Kudaran, Basel Gill, EP, Blackhoof

Myndrunner (1): bgrishinko

Peace (2): Alanna, Andrew

Turin (7): TMD, Jack, Kae, Tina, Razen, Tress, Arez

With 22 alive it takes 12 to lynch.

A Time Has Been Selected: Night Begins on Wednesday, June 27th at 18:00. Here is a countdown timer:

http://www.timeanddate.com/counters/customcounter.html?msg=Night&month=06&day=27&year=2012&hour=18&min=00&sec=00&p0=745

Night is coming - 4 hours till Night

unvote vote Arez I think I believe jack as well, and Arez is acting even scummier than normal.

Apart from his posts earlier in the game I don't feel like he has done anything lately that's particularly scummy. This vote seems like blatant bandwagon.

How is buying people's claims and going to the only other train possible to get a lynch who has also done some scummy things.

Is there anyone willing to step up and claim the name Lannister as town? If not then I'd willingly lynch turin.

Why were you not willing to lynch Turin earlier? What changed? Oh right, the lynch on Arez building momentum!

Have you been reading the same game as us? Why are you defending Arez all of a sudden?!

I've finished work and am about to drive home now. I won't be able to do any updating for about an hour maybe, but Darthe is knocking about somewhere.

Have fun and see you soon :smile:

IthiMod signing out at a very inconvenient time I know. Apologies and stuff.

Is there anyone willing to step up and claim the name Lannister as town? If not then I'd willingly lynch turin.

Why were you not willing to lynch Turin earlier? What changed? Oh right, the lynch on Arez building momentum!

Have you been reading the same game as us? Why are you defending Arez all of a sudden?!

Uhh maybe because he claimed a character that's likely 3rd party?

I'm not DEFENDING Arez. I'm friggen voting for him and stated before that I thought he was a good bet. Rand said that he's acting even scummier than normal so I can only assume he's comparing him to the beginning of the game and I disagree. Why are you twisting my words?

Tiink's latest posts REEK of him trying to find an excuse to unvote Arez.

Doesn't it make sense that if Lannisters are scum then we should lynch Turin? If one of them steps up and claims and a Lannister gets NK'd or lynched nd shows up scum in the coronner report then we can bag 2 with one bullet. How is that wrong?

Unvote, vote Arez.

I think Bronn is very likely solo win right now, if he finds Tyrion, then it depends on whether or not Tyrion is town, which is questionable.

@ Tink - I don't think anyone is going to necessarily be willing to claim to be a town aligned Lannister. They won't necessarily be believed, but it'll paint a target on their back. There's only one Lannister who could remotely be considered town aligned, anyway, unless Darthe has done something very odd. Basically you're asking for Tyrion to reveal, and that looks suspicious.

Seriously, MYND, I HAVE NOT GONE QUIET!

I have responded, go back and read.

Oh, I phrased myself poorly by the way, I want to lynch Turin, but there is someone I want to lynch MORE than Turin.

So I'm not going to cartwheel if he's town, I'll face up to my mistake if that happens.

Unvote, vote Arez.

I think Bronn is very likely solo win right now, if he finds Tyrion, then it depends on whether or not Tyrion is town, which is questionable.

@ Tink - I don't think anyone is going to necessarily be willing to claim to be a town aligned Lannister. They won't necessarily be believed, but it'll paint a target on their back. There's only one Lannister who could remotely be considered town aligned, anyway, unless Darthe has done something very odd. Basically you're asking for Tyrion to reveal, and that looks suspicious.

No I'm not. I don't know about the rest of the books but I've seen the series and since this is based on series 1 then I doubt that Tyrion is going to back stab his family. If the Lannisters aren't scum then there's nothing so wrong for one of them to claim.

Official Vote Count:

Arez Al'Loke (8): Despo, Tiinker, Turin, Len, Mynd, Rand, Peace, Tress

Jack (5): Kudaran, Basel Gill, EP, Blackhoof

Myndrunner (1): bgrishinko

Peace (2): Alanna, Andrew

Turin (7): TMD, Jack, Kae, Tina, Razen, Arez, Nightstrike

With 22 alive it takes 12 to lynch.

A Time Has Been Selected: Night Begins on Wednesday, June 27th at 18:00. Here is a countdown timer:

http://www.timeandda...0&sec=00&p0=745

Night is coming - 4 hours till Night

Seriously, MYND, I HAVE NOT GONE QUIET!

I have responded, go back and read.

Oh, I phrased myself poorly by the way, I want to lynch Turin, but there is someone I want to lynch MORE than Turin.

So I'm not going to cartwheel if he's town, I'll face up to my mistake if that happens.

Whoa, calm down dude. What's the problem? I've asked you several questions that you have not answered.

Archived