DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A Game of Thrones - Mafia by Darthe and Ithillian - Game Over, Mafia Wins!

Darthe

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aside from spam and flirtation with Despo, Darthe, etc....here are the relevant posts from Arez.

Looking forward to play this game, my curiousity kills me xD I wonder which overpowered characters this game will have ;)

I had written him off as my mommy here. Curiosity kills......wait for it....the CAT. As in Catlin Stark.

I'm siding with Mynd on this one. It's a common tactic he does, and a complete valid one.

Mynd pulled out something from his magic hat and used it to shake up Turin.

And Turin dropped those apples like an mature apple-tree..

Vote Turin

It's one of the few tactics I've used as scum, overreaction when someone accuses me. And because Mynd really didn't have much.. the reaction is even more sucpicious.

I remember, once I actually broke the rules and added a curse in my sentance to make it more believable, it was a rather convincing show indeed. But it ain't going to work.

Essentially Turin, you're voting Mynd for scumhunting. And that is not a townie thing to do.

Arez seems fine here, totally on my side but it is indeed his own opinion. Some could consider him buddying up to me, but that's a stretch.

*Thinks about a reply that might get him a PR*

Nooo, that won't do..

I find it interesting that so many people "note" that I'm siding with Mynd based on his previous "logic"..

But I'm not gonna go any deeper on that matter, it would only create alot of Wifom.

Anyway, at the moment I'm curious about why only 15 people have voted..

Agreed. Arez agreeing with me doesn't mean he is buddying up to me exactly....however, it is not uncommon for scum to "agree" with me to keep me off their trail.

It does bugg me a bit that people call it buddying up.. But I guess it can be viewed that way. It seems illogical to me that when a case is presented, you are not "allowed" to share the same opinion.

More griping about the buddying thing.....protesting a bit too much. Still, what is more important is how he is totally fine with lynching Turin.

I'm torn.. It could be either way... But I'm going to unvote

Wait WHUT?! Totally fine with Turin, staunchly defending his own reasons for voting him, thrice denying that he was simply buddying up to me, and then this? He casually drops the Turin lynch? At this time, I had written a lot of these off as people backing off because of the drama....this looked all too convenient.

Some people have been acusing me of stuff. I don't know, none of the were clear enough.

In the beggining I sided with Mynd because his "trap" or "prodding" worked really well. Then I got sucpicious about why Turin suddenly got quiet and I noticed Peace taking the advantage to lay more dirt on him.

I tend to overthink things, that's why I asked how farfetched my idea was. And well, it seems everyone thought it was rather farfetched. But then Peace suddenly went Omgus at me which made it rather obvious that it wasn't a plan to frame Turin.

I never defended Turin though, I like to view a case from all sides ^^

Anyway, I can't manage to get any more information than I've attained at the moment, so Turin will have to do. I'm not Overly happy with lynching him, but I'm still satisfied with his lynch.

Now we get this whole story spun quite differently! How can one go from fine with the Turin lynch and suspicious about how Turin got quiet, then casually unvote him......then VOTE HIM RELUCTANTLY when he starts getting a couple votes, despite the Turin train being near majority?!

If Turin flips scum, I will feel better about this......but if Turin flips town, Arez is next!

Mynd, I said earlier I will not be commenting on that issue and I will not even if it gets me lynched.

Dude, seriously relax! You could still be scum despite all that whateverness. This is just a game and all I was doing was trying to see how you and Despo would react. I got quite a reaction, but I didn't intend for all that fallout. You CAN and SHOULD comment on why you were so quiet in this game for so long.

My PM says that I need to look for tyrion and if I find him I become his bodyguard. Also that I may be in some way at risk.

If you are truly Bronn, I find it hard to believe you are town. Besides, aren't we all at risk in some way?

I'm not reluctant to vote Turin, I want to lynch someone else, but I know saying who it is will get people to say "UUUuuu your only stalling, Scummm!!" So that's why I said, I'm not OVERLY happy with it, but I'm quite satisfied with him being a lynch, I'm not straddling the fence.

Arez has gone quiet. Shame on me for making assumptions that early in the game.

Turin, if you are Bronn, do you know who Tyrion is? I'm not asking for you to reveal, just yes or no. No one has counterclaimed and Bronn would be a quite unlikely character to fake claim. Might as well claim the Spider or Littlefinger. Please answer.

Probably westeros vs the wildlings if a lannister flips town. Or good of westeros vs bad for westeros in which case Searcy, stannis etc would be scum.

I know for a fact this isn't true.

Wait, whut?! How do you know or a FACT that this isn't true?

I'm not reluctant to vote Turin, I want to lynch someone else, but I know saying who it is will get people to say "UUUuuu your only stalling, Scummm!!" So that's why I said, I'm not OVERLY happy with it, but I'm quite satisfied with him being a lynch, I'm not straddling the fence.

If Turin flips scum, I'm gonna do cartwheels in the street! Why do you even need to say that other than to set the precedent should he flip town.

Bloody ashes!!! I hate when this stuff comes out right before deadline! This would all have been much more helpful YESTERDAY when we had time to digest it.

Saying who you'd rather lynch and giving reasons why you believe they are scum, even if you end up voting Turin to ensure we get a lynch today, is not going to make people call you scum. If they call you scum, it's going to be for more reasons than that.

Hedging on your vote by declaring that you're not overly happy with it (no matter how many times you protest that you're satisfied and not reluctant) looks worse.

Who would you be happier with voting and why?

Turin, if you are Bronn, do you know who Tyrion is? I'm not asking for you to reveal, just yes or no. No one has counterclaimed and Bronn would be a quite unlikely character to fake claim. Might as well claim the Spider or Littlefinger. Please answer.

Probably westeros vs the wildlings if a lannister flips town. Or good of westeros vs bad for westeros in which case Searcy, stannis etc would be scum.

Because she is one of them most likely.

Mynd, I said earlier I will not be commenting on that issue and I will not even if it gets me lynched.

Dude, seriously relax! You could still be scum despite all that whateverness. This is just a game and all I was doing was trying to see how you and Despo would react. I got quite a reaction, but I didn't intend for all that fallout. You CAN and SHOULD comment on why you were so quiet in this game for so long.

My PM says that I need to look for tyrion and if I find him I become his bodyguard. Also that I may be in some way at risk.

If you are truly Bronn, I find it hard to believe you are town. Besides, aren't we all at risk in some way?

I dunno if it meant anything, only that it was there. If it is in everyone's then it could be nothing but flavor. As for being away. I drive trucks for a living and hours are long and crazy sometimes. Off today maybe tomorrow so getting on while I can.

I dunno if it meant anything, only that it was there. If it is in everyone's then it could be nothing but flavor. As for being away. I drive trucks for a living and hours are long and crazy sometimes. Off today maybe tomorrow so getting on while I can.

Nice way to use RL again as an excuse not to be active in the game.

Arez? AREZ? Where art thou?

Official Vote Count:

Arez Al'Loke (4): Despo, Tiinker, Turin, Len

Basel Gill (1): Nightstrike

Jack (6): Kudaran, Basel Gill, EP, Blackhoof, RandA lThor

Myndrunner (1): bgrishinko

Peace (2): Alanna, Andrew

Turin (9): Peace, TMD, Mynd, Jack, Kae, Tina, Razen, Tress, Arez

With 22 alive it takes 12 to lynch.

A Time Has Been Selected: Night Begins on Wednesday, June 27th at 18:00. Here is a countdown timer:

http://www.timeanddate.com/counters/customcounter.html?msg=Night&month=06&day=27&year=2012&hour=18&min=00&sec=00&p0=745

Night is coming - 4 hours till Night

Because she is one of them most likely.

Got it.

Peace, what is your take on Blackhoof? Do you buy his HODOR claim?

Ninja. I do not know who tyrion is. I have to find him before I can protect him.

Fair enough. *sigh* If you end up being scum, I'm gonna eat my ginormous hat. Your answers have made sense to me.

unvote

vote Arez

I don't like how he has gone quiet when the heat remained on Turin. He was fine for "buddying up" to me with his vote but then silently pulled his vote off Turin when eyes were elsewhere. I think he's an opportunist that I had written off as Catlyn Stark earlier, but now I think he's scum.

Archived