DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A Game of Thrones - Mafia by Darthe and Ithillian - Game Over, Mafia Wins!

Darthe

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some people have been acusing me of stuff. I don't know, none of the were clear enough.

In the beggining I sided with Mynd because his "trap" or "prodding" worked really well. Then I got sucpicious about why Turin suddenly got quiet and I noticed Peace taking the advantage to lay more dirt on him.

I tend to overthink things, that's why I asked how farfetched my idea was. And well, it seems everyone thought it was rather farfetched. But then Peace suddenly went Omgus at me which made it rather obvious that it wasn't a plan to frame Turin.

I never defended Turin though, I like to view a case from all sides ^^

Anyway, I can't manage to get any more information than I've attained at the moment, so Turin will have to do. I'm not Overly happy with lynching him, but I'm still satisfied with his lynch.

Official Vote Count:

Arez Al'Loke (3): Despo, Tiinker, Turin

Basel Gill (1): Nightstrike

Jack (6): Kudaran, Basel Gill, EP, Blackhoof, RandA lThor

Myndrunner (1): bgrishinko

Peace (2): Alanna, Andrew

Turin (9): Peace, TMD, Mynd, Jack, Kae, Tina, Razen, Tress, Arez

Not voting (1): Lenlo

With 22 alive it takes 12 to lynch.

A Time Has Been Selected: Night Begins on Wednesday, June 27th at 18:00. Here is a countdown timer:

http://www.timeanddate.com/counters/customcounter.html?msg=Night&month=06&day=27&year=2012&hour=18&min=00&sec=00&p0=745

Night is coming - 5 hours till Night

Nice way to make an OMGUS look even scummier than normal Arez. You say your not happy with the lynch but then vote him anyways? And this is after pages of being MIA.

Lenlo no likey. Vote Arez

Nice way to make an OMGUS look even scummier than normal Arez. You say your not happy with the lynch but then vote him anyways? And this is after pages of being MIA.

Lenlo no likey. Vote Arez

Lenlo..who else is he gonna vote for? His phrasing is bad but he has to vote the other train right?

Some people have been acusing me of stuff. I don't know, none of the were clear enough.

In the beggining I sided with Mynd because his "trap" or "prodding" worked really well. Then I got sucpicious about why Turin suddenly got quiet and I noticed Peace taking the advantage to lay more dirt on him.

I tend to overthink things, that's why I asked how farfetched my idea was. And well, it seems everyone thought it was rather farfetched. But then Peace suddenly went Omgus at me which made it rather obvious that it wasn't a plan to frame Turin.

I never defended Turin though, I like to view a case from all sides ^^

Anyway, I can't manage to get any more information than I've attained at the moment, so Turin will have to do. I'm not Overly happy with lynching him, but I'm still satisfied with his lynch.

Ok wait a second. I am lost here, where did Peace OMGUS you for your accusations of Turin? Let's be honest, you only agreed with me on my initial arguement with Turin because you were trying to buddy up to me. At that time I was just beating the grass to startle the snakes. It wasn't until things got all drama and stuff that there seemed to be some validity in Turin's lynch.

People who were afraid to vote Turin while I stood fast. Now, with deadline looming, everyone is coming out of the woodwork?

And what bothers me the most right now is how you seem to already be anticipating that Turin will flip town. You are not overly happy with lynching him but you are satisfied with his lynch? Yeah, because he isn't you!

I'm keeping my vote on Turin but you got some splainin to do!

What, I said I'm not Overly happy , I said I was SATISFIED. god damn it Lenlo, stop skimming my posts.

You are acting like you KNOW that Turin will flip town or something. What the hell man? You were 100% ON MY SIDE in the beginning with the whole Turin mess, but then you were among those who backed off when it dissolved. Now you only vote him to keep the train going but you are acting reluctant to vote the guy who you agreed was likely scum?

Bronn would be a mercenary likely. Perhaps a survivor role, but only mafia if Tyrion is mafia. I'm not sure I buy Turin's claim though, but his inactivity either means I really struck a nerve and he's bitter or he's scrambling because we are on to him.

Still, Arez's last few posts bother the hell out of me. Why would Arez suddenly be reluctant to vote a guy he agreed with me earlier had to be scum?

As likeable a character as he is, Tyrion could very well be mafia. He is, after all, a Lannister, and loyal to his family at the core -- without giving spoilers for the sake of those who haven't read or seen past Book/Season 2. It just depends on what Darthe chose to do with the setup, which we don't know.

Bronn, however, is in it for himself. I'd say 3rd party on that character.

Arez is still questionable and I'm ready to switch if there's time to get a majority on him.

Archived