DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A Game of Thrones - Mafia by Darthe and Ithillian - Game Over, Mafia Wins!

Darthe

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With 6 hours to go, I'll Vote Turin. He did ping me previously for the thing with Mynd, so I'm ok with that vote. I'll be around most of the day, so I will be able to change my vote if necessary.

I´m so sorry that I disappeared. There are reasons for it but sorry anyway. I feel like I have missed a lot of things on my quick read. Mynd, Basel and Jack apparently belongs to the same family. I missed that BG claimed Stark as well. Where did he? Both Peace and EP has fished for other reveals as well. Asking Blackhoof (supposed Hodor) if he knows who is Bran and if Basel(?) know who Eddard is. I don´t understand why they asked these questions in the first place. Tress previous vote on Blackhoof was strange and a reason why I voted her. She was very quick to vote Jack when the opportunity came. Des was too.

Since my vote on Tress is kind of wasted I better unvote and vote Turin.

Official Vote Count:

Arez Al'Loke (2): Razen, Despo

Basel Gill (1): Nightstrike

Jack (6): Kudaran, Basel Gill, EP, Blackhoof, RandA lThor

Kudaran Dragon Blooded (1): Turin

Myndrunner (1): bgrishinko

Peace (2): Alanna, Andrew

Turin (6): Peace, TMD, Mynd, Jack, Kae, Tina

Tiinker also voted and unvoted Jack since the last vote count

Not voting (4): Arez Al'Loke, Lenlo, Tiinker, Tress

With 22 alive it takes 12 to lynch.

A Time Has Been Selected: Night Begins on Wednesday, June 27th at 18:00. Here is a countdown timer:

http://www.timeanddate.com/counters/customcounter.html?msg=Night&month=06&day=27&year=2012&hour=18&min=00&sec=00&p0=745

Night is coming - 5 hours till Night

I´m so sorry that I disappeared. There are reasons for it but sorry anyway. I feel like I have missed a lot of things on my quick read. Mynd, Basel and Jack apparently belongs to the same family. I missed that BG claimed Stark as well. Where did he? Both Peace and EP has fished for other reveals as well. Asking Blackhoof (supposed Hodor) if he knows who is Bran and if Basel(?) know who Eddard is. I don´t understand why they asked these questions in the first place. Tress previous vote on Blackhoof was strange and a reason why I voted her. She was very quick to vote Jack when the opportunity came. Des was too.

Since my vote on Tress is kind of wasted I better unvote and vote Turin.

Your vote is wasted? Interesting choice of words.

Unvote, vote: Turin. Despo hit it right on the head with Arez, and that's why I was there before. I still think lynching Arez would have told us why he was trying to avoid Mynd's attention. But unless 10 other people decide that's where we want to go in 5 hours, it's looking like that's unlikely. No coroner's report helps the scum more than us, because they'll know if the flipped person is town or not (assuming only one faction, of course). And I would prefer information over no coroner's report.

@EP: A simple question - not so simple answer. What if you are mafia trying to draw the real Ned Stark out by asking that question? Or what if he lies about knowing who it is?

I only voted Jack because of the looming deadline, Tina. I had my vote on Arez for a reason before that.

As I said earlier, I'm not comfortable with Turin's reactions to the train on him evaporating and then being discussed again. The initial outburst I could write off as legitimate irritation with Mynd striking a nerve, but disappearing once the heat was off, then being defensive when it came back up... Plus Arez' oblique defense of him through his painting Peace as scum...

I'd be fine with either Turin or Arez right now, but since it may be tough to pull the votes for Arez...

Vote Turin

Where the hell were all of you yesterday?! I despise this whole "im gonna wait and vote right before deadline" bullcrap. I will hold all of you accountable if Jack or Turin flip town!! Personally, I feel that the whole way Turin's lynch evaporated when the EP VC Wifom started reeks of some kind of gambit. The Jack lynch doesn't make any sense to me. Do you lynch the guy who the Vote Controlled player was set to lynch? Seriously?

Turin is the wise choice here. I'd lynch EP before Jack in this case, but I actually am inclined to believe that EP is telling the truth.

I find it interesting that Despo has not committed to either train!

I swear EP, it's like we gotta say something 4-5 times before you understand it. Someone can lie about knowing who he is. NOT give you a name, just tell you what you want to hear. AND you could still be scum, just trying to set up some kind of elaborate ploy.

who says I was looking for a yes? everything points to me wanting a no way to not be paying attention as well as everything else, I know that he wouldn't know, I was trying to trap him if he was lieing but since I have to spell things out as if I was talking to children, there you go trap ruined.

Mynd, I had committed to the Jack train earlier when it seemed like we might need to secure a lynch on whomever possible. And being that I'm still paying attention, I an move my vote wherever necessary to secure one right now. I just see Arez as being a better lynch candidate. The only thing that Turin has done that has stood out to me has been when he dipped out of the game for a while.

Official Vote Count:

Arez Al'Loke (1): Despo

Basel Gill (1): Nightstrike

Jack (6): Kudaran, Basel Gill, EP, Blackhoof, RandA lThor

Kudaran Dragon Blooded (1): Turin

Myndrunner (1): bgrishinko

Peace (2): Alanna, Andrew

Turin (8): Peace, TMD, Mynd, Jack, Kae, Tina, Razen, Tress

Not voting (3): Arez Al'Loke, Lenlo, Tiinker

With 22 alive it takes 12 to lynch.

A Time Has Been Selected: Night Begins on Wednesday, June 27th at 18:00. Here is a countdown timer:

http://www.timeanddate.com/counters/customcounter.html?msg=Night&month=06&day=27&year=2012&hour=18&min=00&sec=00&p0=745

Night is coming - 5 hours till Night

who says I was looking for a yes? everything points to me wanting a no way to not be paying attention as well as everything else, I know that he wouldn't know, I was trying to trap him if he was lieing but since I have to spell things out as if I was talking to children, there you go trap ruined.

I swear EP, it's like we gotta say something 4-5 times before you understand it. Someone can lie about knowing who he is. NOT give you a name, just tell you what you want to hear. AND you could still be scum, just trying to set up some kind of elaborate ploy.

Hmm did I ever say you were looking for a yes? I said "tell you what you want to hear". Way to ruin your own "trap" lawls :laugh:

Archived