DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A Game of Thrones - Mafia by Darthe and Ithillian - Game Over, Mafia Wins!

Darthe

Unvote, vote: Arez. Turin's claim makes sense to me. And it's not someone that I'd be willing to claim unless it was true. Bronn is a sellsword, meaning that he's only loyal to himself and money. He did tag along with Tyrion after the whole fiasco with Catelyn and Lysa, kind of like a bodyguard. He could possibly be third party, but I'm not thinking that's likely at this point.

I said before I'd like to lynch Arez for his whole buddying thing and now it looks like we're going to get that answer.

@ Tina: you said that your vote was wasted on Songstress. I thought that was interesting because it sounded like you might have known something that the rest of us didn't.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK, so far I have already given my reasons for my lynch which you did not see apparently and I am not buddying up with him, there are way more people on your train than just Mynd, please explain this to me.

Please quote them and I'll answer. I'm not angry bro, I just want to make a point. I'll answer your questions as best as I can.

1) Are you Catlyn Stark?

2) Are you aligned with Basel?

3) Why did you unvote Turin without casting another vote?

4) Who would you rather vote besides Turin?

Please quote them and I'll answer. I'm not angry bro, I just want to make a point. I'll answer your questions as best as I can.

1) Are you Catlyn Stark?

2) Are you aligned with Basel?

3) Why did you unvote Turin without casting another vote?

4) Who would you rather vote besides Turin?

1) Nope I am not.

2) Nope I am not aligned with him.

3) I unvoted him because I was weak (luls).. I felt bad, kinda bought his reaction for awhile.. So I just wanted to remove my vote from him for the moment.

4) Peace.

Yeah, so? I don't want a random no coroner report lynch, you're in the lead. If I think you're telling the truth when you claim, I'll revote Turin happily. If I think you're lying, I'll stick with you.

Archived