DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A Game of Thrones - Mafia by Darthe and Ithillian - Game Over, Mafia Wins!

Darthe

'Enough!' cried the man, 'I can take no more of this. Please allow me to go on my way.'

All eyes turned to look at the figure, his face sincere. He had played his part well so far and they were loath to let him go but he was adamant.

The woman standing by the Throne lookeed over tothe man who nodded back at her. This one could leave and would play the game no more, but who would take his place?

The woman walked over to the door and looked for a likely target. There was no-one around. Only the corpses that had been left there from yesterday's business. She made a mental note to the guards to not leave dead bodies littering the place up. Sighing, she made a difficult decision - taking her sewing kit from her pouch, she deftly re-attached a severed head back onto a body. Muttering about having to do all the dirty work she summoned the Lightning and reanimated the body. On the outside he looked exactly the same, but something about him was different now. She gestured and he walked awkwardly back into the room. Satisfied, she returned to her place by the Throne.

Nightstrike has left the game and has been replaced by Arez!

Welcome back to the game Arez ... you may now post.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also I don't like Despo continually mentioning how it could be a "bastard Mod" move etc. etc. That just gives the impression that either you are right or this game is totally unfair which I think IS tunnel-vision when you don't know all the possible roles out there. It feels a tidbit manipulative to try and use this as an arguement.

Agreed. And even though it seems unlikely that everything should happen at ones with EP it might be truth. Not saying it is, but it could be. In Lily´s game we had random events happen every day and I happened to be targeted by three of five.

I'm interested in finding out people's oppinions on weather this is a mostly roled game or mostly nila

Please and thank you.

Well, to answer that you pretty much give away if you are roled or not.

I know this might not be the most fun thing you'd like to hear, but I may be a tad thin on posting after 6ish today and through saturday. I will try and see if my cellphone can connect to the internet from there. If so, then there will be no problems at all. If not, then I humbly beg your forgiveness. I hope you all know by now that I'm not and have never been an inactive player.

I will be here for a little while longer, I'll post some thoughts I've had, and hopefully get to discuss abit, then I'll be on the road towards a Cowboy town xP

Also I don't like Despo continually mentioning how it could be a "bastard Mod" move etc. etc. That just gives the impression that either you are right or this game is totally unfair which I think IS tunnel-vision when you don't know all the possible roles out there. It feels a tidbit manipulative to try and use this as an arguement.

Agreed. And even though it seems unlikely that everything should happen at ones with EP it might be truth. Not saying it is, but it could be. In Lily´s game we had random events happen every day and I happened to be targeted by three of five.

I'm interested in finding out people's oppinions on weather this is a mostly roled game or mostly nila

Please and thank you.

He already revealed he was a role cop..

Official Vote Count:

Despo (1): EP

EP (4): Despo, Andrew, Blackhoof

Kudaran Dragon Blooded (1): TinaHel

Tina (1): Razen

Not voting (14): Alanna, Arez-2, BG, Jack, Kae, Kudaran, Len, Mynd, Peace, Rand, Tinker, TMD, Tress, Turin

Here is a countdown timer until night:

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20120701T23&p0=745&msg=Night

Darthe ... can you update the OP and replace Nightstrike with Arez-2 please?

Why are we voting Ned Stark? Say what you want about the Firecrotch Witch being town, but the one character I would know to be town would be Ned Stark. Even if EP is making some of the stuff happening to him up, that doesn't make him scum. I find anyone voting EP after the

whole Throne mess to be highly questionable.

I like how Despo turned his attentions directly on EP to cast suspicion off him and Turin.

vote Despo

Firstly, the EP/Despo drama.

EP is either very popular or he is just tangling himself in a web of lies, and that is what I'm inclined to believe.

Despo has made some good points, and some of EP's defence has been logical aswell.

My current standing on this whole thing is that if I had to choose betwen EP and Despo, It would be EP. I don't trust anything he is saying at the moment.

BUT, I want to go further back. several several pages back. This is going to be about Mynd.

Please quote them and I'll answer. I'm not angry bro, I just want to make a point. I'll answer your questions as best as I can.

1) Are you Catlyn Stark?

2) Are you aligned with Basel?

3) Why did you unvote Turin without casting another vote?

4) Who would you rather vote besides Turin?

I don't like how he encouraged the train on me at the time and it seemed to me that he only kept his vote on me because I didn't answer his questions.

Seriously, MYND, I HAVE NOT GONE QUIET!

I have responded, go back and read.

Oh, I phrased myself poorly by the way, I want to lynch Turin, but there is someone I want to lynch MORE than Turin.

So I'm not going to cartwheel if he's town, I'll face up to my mistake if that happens.

Whoa, calm down dude. What's the problem? I've asked you several questions that you have not answered.

Then when I ANSWERED his questions, he just mysteriously disappeared. He didn't come back to respond, or anything like that. He had the chance to pull the train of me, but chose to turn "a blind eye".

Lastly after the death he goes like OH MY GOD!! IS MELISANDRE TOWN MIND BLOWN, when he's just hosted an avengers game that wasn't cannon either. How did he get so "surprised" that the game doesn't follow cannon?

I mean, it would be silly to assume the game would be so easy. You find one stark and you can definatly say he's town. Atleast we know One of the starks are town, and the others are likely aswell. But I won't believe Mynd is town at all.

Why are we voting Ned Stark? Say what you want about the Firecrotch Witch being town, but the one character I would know to be town would be Ned Stark. Even if EP is making some of the stuff happening to him up, that doesn't make him scum. I find anyone voting EP after the

whole Throne mess to be highly questionable.

I like how Despo turned his attentions directly on EP to cast suspicion off him and Turin.

vote Despo

I got ninjad, and for the better.

It seems that EP and Mynd might be a team together.. He's been subtley defending EP forever. I'm very inclined to thing that they are either third party or scum~~~~

Firecrotch Smokebirther being town also has stuck in my craw since the end of Day 1. It got me thinking about the design of the game. What if there are no scum teams per se but just competing town factions? I modded a Battle Royale game where all 12 players were serial killers but they thought they were the only one until halfway through they figured it out. I've also played games where none of the players were town, all mafia and one serial killer.

A true Game of Thrones would be to have all town players, in keeping with how everyone sees themselves as town, and each of them competing for the Iron Throne. Does anyone have a win condition that is similar to "when all threats to your crown are eliminated' or "all threats to your claim to the throne" are eliminated?

*facepalm*

Yes, I'm defending EP. Here are my reasons:

1) He has claimed Ned Stark (my father) and has not been countered on this.

2) He has been the center of a lot of voodoo, some of it may be his own doing, but I don't imagine that town players would mess with EP after he is clearly Ned.

3) EP has a way of being explicit about info he receives when he is town. He has been acting in keeping with this.

4) Ned Stark is the one player in this game I would hope would be town. Imagine WoT where Perrin, Rand, and Mat were the mafia team? Unlikely.

Your argument against me makes no sense. Yeah I'm defending EP because I think he's town. He's my father and I want a Stark on the throne.

Why are you mad at me for going after Turin and Despo? Why are you trying to discredit Ned Stark? Are you Joffrey?

Please and thank you.

He already revealed he was a role cop..

He asked what we think. If we answer that we only think there are roled people than we give away that we are roles ourselves and if we say it´s likely that there are vanillas then we pretty much hint that we are vanilla. Silly. What do you think about this Tiinker?

*facepalm*

Haha, Mynd, If I'd been Ned Stark, I wouldn't have fallen in to EP's trap. He could just as easily be claiming to be Ned to draw out the REAL NED.

We don't actually have any confirmation of either him OR you being Stark my friend ^^

And if we follow your previous theory of everyone being town or everyone being mafia, then it's still to our favour to eliminate the "strongest" town. Every town would want to win, and that means the lesser towns would have to gang up to take down the stronger towns..

Mynd mine is not. I'm just a man of the town and my goal is to eliminate any threats to the town so that makes me believe there is a mafia. I wasn't sure but I had the same idea my pm however has quelled suspicion ATM.

Why are you mad at me for going after Turin and Despo? Why are you trying to discredit Ned Stark? Are you Joffrey?

I'm not mad at you, why do you imply I'm mad? I only write with BIG letters to IMPRESS the meaning of what I want to CONVEY.

I never said anything about Turin/Despo? Scumslip?

Ned stark might or might not be scum, we can't be certain of anything in this game. But the point is, we don't even have confirmation you are town.

Does someone remember the game where I fake claimed doctor to get the scum on me? The real doctor was smart enough not to write "NU UH!! I'M THE REAL DOCTOR!!!"

The point is, no one has counter claimed you because that would not be the smartest thing to do..

*facepalm*

Haha, Mynd, If I'd been Ned Stark, I wouldn't have fallen in to EP's trap. He could just as easily be claiming to be Ned to draw out the REAL NED.

We don't actually have any confirmation of either him OR you being Stark my friend ^^

And if we follow your previous theory of everyone being town or everyone being mafia, then it's still to our favour to eliminate the "strongest" town. Every town would want to win, and that means the lesser towns would have to gang up to take down the stronger towns..

But you are NOT Ned Stark. First of all, EP revealed WELL after the whole vote control mess took place. He wasn't revealing to draw out the real Ned, he was defending himself from his accusers.

I find your recent posts to be an attempt to distract me off my vote of Despo. Perhaps you and Despo are scum together and your orders are to engage me in a debate distracting me while you lynch my father. You are trying to employ Myndrunner tactics.....but you are no Myndrunner, sir.

Blablabla, I only know one of your tactics Mynd, and I would be STUPID to use it against you.

Stop crying Mynd. I'm not with Despo, but he's made more sense than EP has.

I find it curious how you encourage scum hunting, but when you end up being examined, THE ONE DOING IT IS SCUM!!!!

No Mynd, you're not intimidating me away from you by threats.

Archived