DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

White Tower Mafia *Starting*

Guest dragonsworn1991

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Meh... Meesh is active everywhere. There is no stopping her. She is worse than Demi and Twitch!

On a side note, I am also going to vote [glow=red,2,300]Meesh[/glow], because what she will be able to do with those points earned worries me somewhat.

I find alliances to be annoying. If allowed to become too large voting for any member of the alliance will bring about certain death.

And as he is leading the charge for big alliances I vote for [glow=red,2,300]cosmicpanda[/glow] to nip that problem in the bud.

Hopefully this wont fail and end up with me dieing after he gains power. :)

Meh... Meesh is active everywhere. There is no stopping her. She is worse than Demi and Twitch!

On a side note, I am also going to vote [glow=red,2,300]Meesh[/glow], because what she will be able to do with those points earned worries me somewhat.

If you are worried about points then Panda is right there with Meesh and trying to make and alliance. Can we combine points? If we can then an alliance between panda and meesh cannot happen.

My vote goes to [glow=red,2,300]CosmicPanda[/glow]

Meesh is certainly a threat too but I doubt the point system is set for there to be mass murders on the first night or the game will not last past night 3. My other reasons for not voting for her is she was lynched the first day of the current bt mafia game and I see no reason to subject her to that again so soon. Also I like squirrels.

Hopefully this post will save my butt from the wrath of the squirrel lady if she does end up gaining enough points to kill someone on the first night.

Hmmm... a good point is made...

For it is not just a squirrel... but a sith squirrel... with a lightsaber!

Wouldn't want my ankles being hacked at by a lunatic squirrel with a lightsaber...

[glow=red,2,300]UNVOTE[/glow]

[glow=red,2,300]Vote CosmicPanda[/glow]

I just thought of something. Knowing how Dragon loves twists and turns I wouldn't put it past him. What if we all were put in normal groups (Ajahs + Amy/Keep/MoN) but certain individuals, choosen at random over the different groups, are indeed Black? Isn't that how it would be with a Black Ajah? Not any one specific group, but spread out and infiltrated into the regular groups? It may be far fetched, but then nothing about this game is easy, it seems. Just a thought, not at all certain of it.

Nice thinking Myst, came to a similar conclusion myself. Certs i reckon there will be minimum one solo winner lurking in the teams out there.

Voting [glow=red,2,300]Cosmicpanda[/glow], mainly 'cause i want to get to night asap and see exactly how the point distrib is going to work. Too theoretical atm for me.

But yeah, keep an eye on your teammates people. They might not be as helpful as you believe.

*waves her lightsaber around and foams at the mouth*

Hi guys and gals. ;D

I just wanted to let you guys know that college has swooped in on me with a vengeance, and if you're worried about me continuing to earn crazy points here, don't.

I've got to buckle down and start learning to focus on my schoolwork, so I won't be around as often as I have been the past couple of weeks.  There won't be a problem with actually playing; I just won't have all day every day to post post post post. :)

Okay!

That's all for now!

Cosmicpanda, you are so desperate with your search for an alliance that I'm suspicious of you. I don't know what I suspact you of, because I don't really know what to expect from the game yet, but you seem to have some special agenda.

So you vote me without even waiting for an answer to your question, despite knowing that I have basically the exact same role as you?

::)

If I'm lynched, bye folks. I have no idea how you'll play this game if you remain splintered into 8 factions, but whatever. Have fun!

A very disinterested post there, Pandy.  Make me think you're trying to play a sympathy card and have people unvote.  Feigning disinterest when you've been anything but up until now is very suspicious.

[glow=red,2,300]unvote

cosmicpanda[/glow]

How would I be in a position of power if I joined your voting bloc that never quite took off?

I am now convinced that you have a hidden agenda that you are intent upon pushing.  I have no idea what you could be doing, but I have a very strong feeling that it is for your own benefit only.

But I can see what's happening here - people have hit upon me for the lynch and are finding various BS reasons to lynch me without appearing to be needlessly bandwagoning. I can live with that. You'll regret it come tomorrow, but that's the game, I guess.

My thoughts, before I die -

Meesh could well be a member of this eighth Ajah/group or else a solo win, since she was so quick to accuse me of it;

Talya and Myst seem to be together;

Illiara appears to have some special role, since she thinks that I was targeting her especially for my voting bloc when for all I know, she's just an ordinary, lying, scheming Aes Sedai.

Ludmian needs to read the thread a bit more in future.

I completely understand how it works.  I just feel that there's no guarantees about each side holding up their end of the bargain.  A good player can exploit alliances into doing something that is good for them, but not necessarily for the alliance.  And what happens when the alliance outlasts its usefulness?

I do agree with your thoughts about Meesh being a part of this eighth group.  Why else would she have mentioned it?  In my experiences, people who mention groups that aren't alluded to in the setup are usually a part of these groups.

I don't know about Talya and Myst.  It could make sense, but I know that Talya is way too experienced at this game to let that happen.  If they were on the same team, I don't think we would have been able to tie them together at this point.

We are all what you call ordinary, lying, scheming Aes Sedai.  Including me.  Pete said specifically that there aren't any standard roles in his first post and that we would have to buy our night actions with points that we earn by posting.

Accusing me of having a special role simply because I was skeptical of your offer of alliance seems desperate to me.  I was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt before, but your actions have caused me to change my mind.

[glow=red,2,300]unvote[/glow]

[glow=red,2,300]vote: cosmicpanda[/glow]

• Club Leader

Well, I wanted to lynch a talented player - a threat to the rest of us because of their skills. This isn't the direction I was planning, but it seems likely to work, so I'm voting....

[glow=red,2,300]cosmicpanda[/glow]

Ok so I have finally gotten through all the posts! I think there has been much speculation about the game, and confusion too. I think I am pretty clear now how it works.

After looking at all the posting tha has been going on I find Panda highly suspicious, I don't particularly think this alliance idea of his is a good idea.

[glow=red,2,300]Vote cosmicpanda[/glow]

I do agree with your thoughts about Meesh being a part of this eighth group.  Why else would she have mentioned it?  In my experiences, people who mention groups that aren't alluded to in the setup are usually a part of these groups.

Why else would I have mentioned it?  Because, originally in the first post, and I haven't really looked since, Pete mentioned a solo winner.  I didn't know he changed it.  I assumed everybody knew there was a solo winner, but I was wrong, because obviously there's not.  I just went back and checked the first post, and yep, there's no mention of a solo winner.  Sorry, guys, I should've gone and looked.  I may be an ordinary lying, scheming Aes Sedai, but I'm still only human.

I thought Pandy could be the solo winner because I thought there was one.

I was wrong.

Archived