DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

White Tower Mafia *Starting*

Guest dragonsworn1991

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*throws the pants she channeled down from her Ajah quarters earlier at Vanion*

The time for silliness has ended.  We need to start getting down to business.  What do you all think about this?  Is it fair to lynch someone who hasn't checked in yet?

You are speaking of the killing of someone who has not had a chance to defend themselves. Give them the day as we formulate plans for figuring this all out, then, if they have still failed to make an appearance, we will act as needed.

I think that is going to be what it comes down to.  There's just too much at stake for all of the teams to risk going after anyone here right now.  Nobody wants to have their voting power lessened or to have less of a chance to win the game.

There are good points to going both ways.  I think that it is unfair to lynch someone who isn't here playing.  On the other hand, voting for someone who isn't here may be the only way to get a lynch.  I think that it will end up being for the majority to decide how we approach this problem.

With teams of three, it would make perfect sense for there to be eight teams.  If this is the case, no matter who we pick, there will always be two people who do not want to see their third person lynched.  I now understand why some people propose a no lynch, but I feel that we don't gain anything by that.

With teams of three, it would make perfect sense for there to be eight teams.  If this is the case, no matter who we pick, there will always be two people who do not want to see their third person lynched.

Actually, I just wanted to point out, there IS a solo winner.  I believe that's in Pete's first post.  So, one team may well have only 2 people, and someone out there doesn't care who's lynched at all.

Just wanted to remind everyone. >.>

With teams of three, it would make perfect sense for there to be eight teams.  If this is the case, no matter who we pick, there will always be two people who do not want to see their third person lynched.

Actually, I just wanted to point out, there IS a solo winner.  I believe that's in Pete's first post.  So, one team may well have only 2 people, and someone out there doesn't care who's lynched at all.

Just wanted to remind everyone. >.>

That would likely mean the Ammy & Keeper are a team, and the last is something.....else.

Lol ... hi there, Zany! Nope, no one has been lynched yet - we're still trying to figure out how to go about picking someone  :D

And thanks, Illiara - that means those who can't post much during the week might still post over the weekend.

OMG there have been 5 pages since I left last night. Geez! I guess it is based on activity so that makes sense. Personally I am not a big fan of the no lynch thing. My feeling is that we have a 50 percent chance of getting one of the mafia and you can't tell me there isn't mafia in this game. That's what makes it a mafia game. If we don't lynch we give the Mafia a night to kill an innocent and to be one more up on us. On top of that, is the cult in this game, they could also turn someone that night as well. Gah, crazy games.

I feel that choosing someone who hasn't posted yet a bad way to pick a person to lynch, remember we get points for posting so the person who gets the most points gets an increased chance of being able to do something, although i am confused does the points gained go towards an individual or their ajah?

We could of course discuss this and not lynch anyone for the first day, giving people a chance to post but also to see what kind of points can be gathered, then i think we can start to see who is likely to be a threat to each others Ajah.

Archived