DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

White Tower Mafia *Starting*

Guest dragonsworn1991

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So does that mean we could theoretically lynch again? (only my second mafia game)

No, we can't yet. It's the night fase of the game. During the night people can perform whatever night actions they have (including killings, normally are done by means of PMs to the mod), but no open lynchings.

What concerns me is the fact that Panda had an ability that let him daykill someone.  Thankfully, it hasn't happened yet, but I think we definitely made the right choice in picking who to lynch.

There isn't much to do now but to wait for day to come. 

*twiddles her thumbs*

Bah! Let CP stomp his foot and throw a tantrum. He'll be spending his days knitting with the Kin now  ;D

He'll have plenty of time to consider life and all the logic stuff that the Whites are always on about, now! Besides, the weather is nice in Ebou Dar, isn't it? He can think of it as a permanent vacation  ;)

I think that might have been a bluff.  Usually actions occur simultaneously, so his lynching and his daykill would probably have both gone through.  This makes me think he was lying about that.

I think I agree. He posted that right after I said something about him being a bomb. If he was a bomb he would have killed Meesh because she was the last one to vote for him. (I really hope I am using the correct terms here)

So now we just wait?

I have a question, do our points for our night actions get combined with the other members of our respective Ajahs on the night? Because if they don't its going too be hard for anyone to amass a lot of points because they will be favorites to get lynched, and it might mean very little night actions and the game being mainly lynches for quite a few days?

I think Panda was just upset and acting out. I hope no one has the power to kill someone during the day. I also hope that Panda has fun with the Kin.

Now, I don't remember hearing anything about a night kill that was mentioned I think one page back. I don't think there is a night kill power, or hope there isn't. We are not suppose to have any mafia and that would be a mafia type action.

How can you guess that it is the night phase of the game? It's when you wake up and see that there is just one new page instead of five.  ;D

Can't believe i've asked two questions that were on the same post!

Wish i could delete those posts :-\

*buries himself in a deep hole*

Don't feel bad. I asked my teammates about something that was mentioned in that same post as well. It can happen to everyone.

Well, I guess that's one way to cut down on the number of players ;)

Think it will help?  :-\

I think Panda was just upset and acting out. I hope no one has the power to kill someone during the day. I also hope that Panda has fun with the Kin.

Now, I don't remember hearing anything about a night kill that was mentioned I think one page back. I don't think there is a night kill power, or hope there isn't. We are not suppose to have any mafia and that would be a mafia type action.

Actually, we can buy a night kill. Though I don't think any team has enough points yet to do that. Though in his first post Dragon says that we can also buy a Hedgehog that will make the target skip a night action. It might mean that some people might have other night actions they don't have to buy. Or maybe not. We can't be sure.

Ok, so say no one has any kind of night action, and everyone has to buy it. Now we can pool our points together in our ajah. So at the moment some people have a fair number of points, so if they were added together with their team mates they could buy a night action. So if anouther ajah just had enough points to just buy a hedgehog (why is it called a hedgehog byt the way?) they could block someones night action.

Now presumably they would go for the person with the most points to know for sure they would be the one in the ajah with the most, but here is the thing, because they are the ajahs' cumulative points they could very easily get one of their members with less points to do the night action to avoid them getting blocked... so I'm guessing if we try to block someone it is just the one person and not the whole ajah?

I can't really see anyone doing much this night, but if they did I think it would be pretty impossible to block them anyway, because it could very easily be someone with only a few points doing the NA.

Sorry... I have too much time to think about these things!  :D

Quite a mouthful there, Crystal, but I get what you're saying. It would be tough for anyone to figure out who to block at this point, but the logical choice would be someone with lots of points. At this point since we dont really know who belongs to what Ajah, it's the luck of the draw when it comes to trying to block someone.

I think it will get much more competitive later on as everyone tries to accumulate the most points, and a little easier to guess on the Ajahs as people are eliminated. 

Since I only have 3 points accumulated, I'll be doing nothing but twiddling my fingers tonite.  :P

It's true, Crystal and Charis; there's not much anyone can really do this Night.  At least, not effectively.

As far as spending points goes....  I thought that each Ajah would choose one person to actually spend the points, but they would be drawing on the Ajah POOL, not just their own points.

So, Charis, just because you have only 3 points, doesn't mean you couldn't do anything at all.  What if your Ajah mates posted more, so your Ajah has enough to do SOMETHING, and they chose you to be the one who bought the Night Action?

I don't think any of us can use the "I'm harmless because I didn't post much" excuse.... :P

I wasnt trying to make an excuse or imply that I'm harmless.  :P Actually, everyone is harmless, if you want to get technical, b/c there's no mafia. The only thing that wouldnt be harmless would be an Ajah performing a balefire on someone. Then the Ajah is harmful and not any one person. Therefore, I was simply stating that there's not much I can do on my own. Yes, my Ajah may be able to add my points to our total count, but what I have to contribute really isnt not much. So in effect, I'm really just waiting like I suspect most ppl are.

• Club Leader

Okay, here's a scary thought....

Panda earned 45 points. Panda is gone, but the points remain, in the hands of the two people left in his Ajah. That's a large chunk of points to be out there somewhere, and we have no idea where. What if one of those two is also a big points earner? The White Ajah could be a force to be reckoned with, even with only two members left. Of course, it's much more likely that the few big points earners are spread out among Ajahs, but it could be.

Archived