DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

White Tower Mafia *Starting*

Guest dragonsworn1991

• Club Leader

Torrie, you were a victim of the power of pink. Charis, you were just a victim, I guess. It happened to me in my last game, too. I was so mad to get nightkilled the first night! I didn't even get a chance to play at all! I know how you both feel.

Here's the updated spreadsheet, with everybody's Ajah.

WTmafiaspreadsheetajahs.jpg

The direct link is: http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z300/lilyesmith/WTmafiaspreadsheetajahs.jpg

Like I was telling everybody, I had the most points for an individual, but there were other Ajahs who had lots more when you combine their points. I think the Greens or Yellows had the best shot at winning this.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Club Leader

Yes, I am, Torrie. And I'm a tender person even in mafia games, which confuses everyone. Why change who I am because I'm playing a game. I can have compassion for you as I slit your throat.  ;D (Yes, I'm twisted...)

Pale, I think you would have belonged to the last team that recruited you, although everyone else would have thought they had you. Only you and Pete would have known the whole truth. At least I think that's how his twisted mind works. Meesh? What do you think? You know him better than I do.

That's what I was thinking, Lily. :D 

That Pale would've belonged to the Greens after we recruited him, except for the fact that his points would've been going to the Yellows.  And he would've given us info on the Yellows and the other Ajah (I already forgot who recruited him >.>).  But he would've had to play a hard game, pretending to be on 2 Ajahs that he really wasn't. ;D

• Club Leader

Oh, that would have been so much fun!

And you all have been asking about my post restriction. Sorry. So much else to talk about. I had to use this:  :'( in every post. I did it one time, then blew my stack. Bad Lily.

Also, Talya, I completely ignored your request to see my spreadsheet. It wouldn't have been in your best interest for the group to know that you were in third place on points. There was still some talk about going after us point earners at that time. I tried to figure out a way to tell you that, without telling you, but I never did. lol So I just ignored you. And I certainly didn't want everyone to know I was 50 points ahead of the person in the number two spot. Leave it to Meesh. She closed the gap a lot!  ;) She gets the chatty award for sure! I only finally posted it because I was getting killed, and I figured Van was, too. And whenever an Ajah was down to one, that person went, too, so I figured Jade was next. Turns out, I would only have been hurting my teammate, apparently. Bad Lily.

I can't remember asking to see it Lily, lol. O think it went on a bit too long. In a game like this I think there needs to be shorter days and nights, and mod kills for inactivity. Hopwfully that might make people at least post. Or maybe a forfeit if they don't vote or something, lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived