DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

White Tower Mafia *Starting*

Guest dragonsworn1991

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the point system is in the first post.

Pete has later corrected his initial post in saying that each team has 3 members, so I'm guessing that means there is no solo winner anymore. Though not sure 100% about that.

People might be aprehensive in 'protecting' someone to avoid being seen as that person's allie (ally? sp?) and being made a target themselves. This happened in the HP maffia game.

Torrie, the trick is to try to prevent your team mates to be lynched or killed while not betraying your allegiance. It's very much a game of convincing, manipulating and directing others to do what is in your favor.

If we ask for mod clarification, we shouldn't have to wait till after the night.

Also, I think you can PM Pete and ask him how many points you have.

I'm going to do that, and see if I'm way off on that guess (I'm going based on the fact that in the other game that's somewhat like this one, you can PM the mod and he'll tell you how many "chocolates" you have overall).

Plus, I want to know how many points I have. :D

• Club Leader

I'm still definitely wanting a lynch. The fewer players there are, the easier this game will get. Right now, it's really complicated to me. I will be placing a vote as soon as I sort it all out and make a firm decision. If not enough of us feel this way, or we can't agree on who to lynch, I guess the "no lynch" crowd will have their way.

• Club Leader

Hi Bur! I guess Pete will decide what to do there.

Everyone, I had an idea. What if we choose the best players to lynch? Those that we know are really good? They are the biggest threat, aren't they? And who could see it as political or a popularity thing if they were lynched because of how good they are at the game? I'm not an experienced player, but I followed the HP game obsessively, and two or three people really stick out to me from there as really good players. Some of the rest of you would know more, I'm sure.

What do you all think of that idea?

Okay, if we want to look are serious lynching since it was suggested, why don't we go with the person who appears to be posting huge argumentative posts to try and get points. I think my NO lynch for day one was valid. There is NO mafia, we need to understand how the game works and seeing the end of a day will help us. What part of my post Meesh did not understand I have no clue. What part any of you did not understand I don't know. If this was a "normal" game then yes a no lynch on day one is bad.

Now Meesh had to post 6 times in less then 3 hours to argue about that with the other players. I can only come check once a day for the next few days. Coming and finding 8 pages of the same "crap" posted over and over again from just 21 hours is disappointing. I can see that some of you are trying to post something to try and get points. That will lead you to this...

[glow=red,2,300]VOTE Meesh[/glow]

The rest of you I will trow under the bus tomorrow. If you have something relevant post. To post the same thing spoken a different way several times is a waste of my time and those who are playing the game. 

Archived